mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I had a Character name "Nolan S, Gray" for "2 Years!" Who even knows him?!

(Before I start. i'm putting this in the General Chat. Seeing putting it in the Roleplay or any of the other chat/thread wouldn't make sense seeing, I'm Adding "OOC" and "IC" as one talking about him and where he has been. Other than that here we Go!)

Hey guys! DragonBloodEater or BloodyEater or Just "Nolan" And I'm making this Thread here. To see!!

"How Many players remember or Even talked to Nolan In Character"

I'm just curious Because, Out of all my Characters. "Nolan S, Gray" Is the Longs Character I had and Never killed off, Anyone getting KPS on, Most of all a Character that has been going on for This "LONG"
So tell me

Did you know the Guy?
Were you Friends with him?
Did you every Roleplay with him?
Was he a Good Person or a Bad Person to you?

Questions, that may or may not want to ask. Up to you. I just want to know If anyone has "Ever remember Roleplaying with this character or Connections towards him or Talking about the First time they met or talk with the guy."

Side Note: (My Reasons for doing this, Is to Hope for some players out there had a character for this long too and They may want to Share and See if anyone knew them or If they every Talked or Roleplay with them. It's a Good way to see how long and how fair, You got with that Character and look back in the past where it all started for you.)

Nolan's Skin line From 2018 to 2020. (I forgot to do something like this on 02/29/2020 But, Because Around that Time I forgot!! I though do it now. Seeing the Day of it is coming up anyways So, Here you go!)

Nolan's 1st Skin, (Date: 12/29/2018) (Yes, I was a Skindex back than! We all have Skins we don't want the world to see! I just though, I show what Nolan looked like back then!!!.)

Nolan's 2nd Skin (Date: 02/10/2019) (This was his Skin. When Nolan was a Lunchtime Monitor back in the old days.)

Nolan's 3nd Skin (Date: 05/16/2019) (This was Also his Lunchtime Monitor Skin But, I didn't have this skin for long.)

Nolan's 4rd Skin (Date: 08/13/2019) (This was also another Lunchtime Monitor Skin However, Around the Time. He was a Office Manager and a College Professor But, Also not that! It was also around that Time. I was a Moderator for the first time!)

Picture of the Old Lunchtime Monitors back in those Days:

Nolan's Last and Main Skin to This Day! (Date: 01/04/2020) (This was around the time, I came back to SRP After my 5 to 6 month problems irl.)

It's Been a long road for Nolan. Over the Last 2 years for him "OOC" He has accomplish so much in his Years that even myself. I didn't think I would still have him to this day!

So! Tell me in this Thread? How Many of you Known him? and etc!

Note: This Thread may be Update in the near future Depending on. If Nolan is still Alive for another Year to come other than that. Can't Wait to see What you all have to say!

Rimmybaud

Level 13
Fair play to you for keeping him alive that long. My character that I have had for over a year recently got GangRP'd off lmao

Unshared

Level 9
Hey Nolan I remember you! When I was only new to the server, I kept asking about redeeming reward tokens. You have been nice and friendly to me ICly, good times...

Users who are viewing this thread