mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I just want to practice my highballs in peace

Cencres

Level 11
IGN: Cencres
DATE: 7/10/21
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Please make the rundown football field bigger/relocated. (Or just a second one in general) In the past few days I've noticed that since there's an upcoming tournament the current football pitch is being used for practice 24/7 between four teams. Which is expected, why wouldn't you want to practice for an upcoming tournament? But every time there's a team practicing, there's always someone waiting in line to get on that pitch as well. It's not a big issue, but I think having a second field somewhere (that's actually usable, the rundown one in the park is pretty dang small) is a pretty logical thing to do, considering each sport with their own plugin all have multiple areas to practice so they don’t get in the way of each other. (And other players)
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Because it will not only give a chance for players without the tag to try it out (without interrupting a practice) and also be helpful for any future tournaments/practices and the four teams that are practically brawling over the pitch.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
Honestly they have multiple courts for other sports minus Baseball. so I do think they should have it for football as well. ALTHOUGH I do believe there is (Short) court in one of the parks.

Bookish

Level 17
+1

While I personally, as a teacher who can't afford an alt, am not involved with sports except for some random volleyball now and then, I think that a lot of people DO rely on the courts. There are like 6 volleyball courts across the map, and it doesn't exactly make sense why there's 1 good-sized soccer field, inside the school mind you, and 1 tiny one. Admittedly, the tiny one have a cool ambiance, but that's it.

Just for a second, I'll pop in here that the soccer field is inside the school. So there are limited times people can actually practice already, then you add in classes and you've got something like a solid 2 hours in 1 SRP day someone can play on the good field, if that.

thanks for coming to my ted talk ok bye

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
------------------------------

• We are already working on a place for a public football pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread