mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

i made a comic, hey,

hebwig

Level 111
(quick edit......this comic has been deleted. i’m going to be either remaking it or making a spin-off of it since i had mixed feelings about this comic since day one. thank you all to those who supported me during the time that avarice division was up !!!! <3 )

my original post was awfully worded so here's an update! ! ! !

introducing AVARICE DIVISION, my webcomic/webtoon which follows a group of six characters i currently use on srp. i made these characters back in september of last year for a project, but quickly ditched it. after several months of leaving these characters off to the side, i decided to create a webcomic (after being inspired by a friend) !!!!!!!

HERE'S THE MAIN LINK, YOU CAN READ FROM HERE !

introducing keegan mendez, a sixteen year old boy who partners with his strange friend, collider dean, as they do crime around their city of yellow star, california. the interesting part about the two? they were victims of yellow star elementary school's fire, a fire in which granted them supernatural powers of sorts. the explanation is unknown to them, and the two don't have any interest in who they are until they're approached by future valedictorian hannah punnett.

soon, the two and their four other friends find themselves saving the world while searching for answers. i hope this story peaks your interest and you give it a few minutes to read!

that's all, thank u !!!

Last edited:

pvpstarr

Level 65

THIS FUCKIGN SENT ME S AWEKFOKDAWKDAEFOJKDX

Users who are viewing this thread