mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

i n t r o d u c t i o n

Populi

Level 7
Populi
Populi
Fundraiser+
hi hi hi im Populi i've been rping on schoolrp since the uniforms happened but i never joined the forums cos i was too lazy

im bad at introductions so ill just list things i like, the top is the simplified version and the bottom version is with more detail

simplified:

* music: classic rock, punk rock, blues nirvana, ac/dc, jimi hendrix

*anime: one punch man, attack on titan

*nintendo: pokemon, super smash bros, MOTHER trilogy,

and now for the complicated version xaxaxa

* music
my favorite genres would be classic rock, blues and punk rock but have experimented with rap, jazz and nu metal. if i had to list my favorites of my favorite genres, they would be:
classic rock: ac/dc
blues: jimi hendrix
punk rock: nirvana (i know nirvana is grunge, but i've been told grunge is very heavily influenced by punk rock, so i'd just call grunge a subgenre of punk. If I had to pick a straight up punk favorite, it would be Green Day.)
* anime
i only recently got into animes, but they are so frikcaing great i just ahiwykxnajda
so far my favorite animes would be:
one punch man
attack on titan
(feel free to suggest more, preferably not animes that have been going on for a while.)
* roleplaying
i've been roleplaying for about 4 years with only one role. i still use him, and whenever i rp as another character it feels really really awkward lawl
i've been rping with the more popular rps for the first 2 years like power hs, camp, all that stuff
for the 2 other years, i was rping in a hero power organization ting kind of like the hero hq from one punch man but its just a group of s ranks living together ya kno harhahr
* nintendo
i've kind of slowed down with nintendo, but i used to be H E L L A into the old school stuff. i like rpgs the most, with my favorite all-time series being MOTHER, but i've been into all sorts of nintendo games really. my favorite ones that i've played would be: Pokemon Emerald, MOTHER 2 (EarthBound), Super Smash Bros 4 and Punch Out.

ok i'm done now but i hope i'll make hella whimsical friends and enjoy the forum experience i guess

what did i even type fr

Users who are viewing this thread