mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I need HELP for an SRP MUSIC VIDEO! Become a Video Participant!!

FireHawk

Level 35
FireHawk247
FireHawk247
Icon
1752164929588.png

I've finished a dramatic/emotional/historical type of song. Yet I want to take it a step further in putting this song onto a full SRP type of video. A video where people get shown with their characters in certain situations.

- It can be GangRP related


- Type of Relationship related

- Or simple interactions

- Really anything that's appropriate


But I need help.
​


What's required are people that would like to participate in creating video clips with me so I can add YOU to the video itself even in the credits.

A really easy concept:

You get tasked or offer an idea of how the scenario could work. You tell me and we'll get to recording!

Easy is that. What do you think?
​


Join the Video Participants in the discord server:

1752165189684.png​
 
Last edited:
We currently got about 50+ participants! Almost all the video clips are finished for the full videoo!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top