players online

I wanna hear yalls most happy/fun/memorable moments in srp

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega
Ill state mine first:

I have a lot but mine would have to probably be just hanging out with friends and actually having a good time. A specific good time would be when I was newer to SRP my sister and I used to get random people and play truth or dare, she would get a few people and i would get a few people, and end up becoming really good friends with them and we are still frienrs with them till this day!

Whats yours? Reply with your answer

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
When I was newer, maybe in 2017-2018? I had a friend, I forget their IGN, but their rpname was Angel, don't ask for a last name because I have no clue. Anyway she was my only friend at the time, and her character was drowning in the old map's waterpark (I'm sure you know the one, it was iconic.) The lifeguard was being completely useless, asking questions like "mk whats her name?" and "ok.... where?" basically just taking way too long while this girl was over there drowning, and my character, being the stubborn overly-confident moron she was (and still is). Jumped in after her, what I hadn't realized at the time OOCly is that the water was glitched, and for whatever reason, there was a current. It sucked both my character AND Angel down, I was panicking OOCly cause I didn't want to lose my character, but for some reason kept actioning her trying to help LOL. Anyway, it ended with me drowning in the water and being respawned, my bookbag, which was functional at the time and had my debit card and all of my belongings in it was gone, and I lost all my yen. Thank god we have keep inventory on nowadays LOL

RandomlyAccepted

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
Mine is more like a group of memories and that is the EMS nursing team. Some of you might not know but there use to be a nursing team and it was so much fun despite the lack of stuff we could do. We would mess around and most of us would hang out all together, I enjoyed it so much and the best memories I had on SRP came from the team. I still talk to the ex clinical lead of nursing (afvn) and it makes me a bit emotional (in a good way) when we talk about the good memories that came from it. I still even have my reward from getting EMS of the month when I was nurse! My favorite out of all the stuff that happened was messing around with Yariama Saiky, torturing that poor old man with guns was so fun. Also when he tried to kiss Zahra but instead just sucked on her lips was super funny too, after that he got flirting lesson or something like that.

ImYourGirlAubrey

Level 31
ImYourGirlAubrey
ImYourGirlAubrey
Omega+
Ill state mine first:

I have a lot but mine would have to probably be just hanging out with friends and actually having a good time. A specific good time would be when I was newer to SRP my sister and I used to get random people and play truth or dare, she would get a few people and i would get a few people, and end up becoming really good friends with them and we are still frienrs with them till this day!

Whats yours? Reply with your answer
OH MY GOD I REMEMBER THAT OMG REMEMBER OLIVER AND ARLO

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Off the top of my head at this moment I have a few..
there’s three main ones that stand out to me. Which I have ss’s of all 3 that sadly rn I can’t find.

the first one was a bunch of my friends (whom I’m still friends with now other than about 2) were sitting in the apartment we all met in and were I believe playing a game. I just remember being really happy and having an amazing time.

The second was when one of my friends who was a teacher let I and my friends in whenever we didn’t have a class or before school hours really started, and a few of them just got up and stood on the they began playing the instruments the had on them doing a little performance.

The final one was when I and a few of my friends managed to pull off a surprise little date thing for my main characters parents because they hadn’t been able to spend much time together in awhile.

I’ve made so many amazing memories but these are probs my favorite that I can think of rn.

Classicalist

Level 86
To be honest my best moments have been the in game events my icly family do. Although we arent really family irl it makes us feel like we are

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
the times in the old map where me and some friends were chased in the sewers by a killer clown gang and this was when the sewers had a system where it would flood, keep inventory was OFF by the way...... so we got trapped in the sewers and guess what?! the water started to raise, then we all drowned and died, this happened while we were on vc so it was a lot of screaming and laughing and us trying to find the ladders to get out ( /spawn couldn't be used in the sewers too btw ) funny stuff

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
The time i spent hanging out with the first group i ever met. It was so pure and I can never re-create the feeling of hanging out together as young players. It made me really happy but we all sorta fell out a bit quickly..
@ImAlreadyReaper Was my first friend ever and it makes me happy we still interact on a near daily basis.

Ic tho
it was probably when Theo got together with Vegas, because he finally found someone he knew wouldnt leave him like his past… 2 or 3 exes, and he’s still more than as happy as he was then.
and
when Tobias was adopted by Kireina and Christian. It was weird for him to have a stable married couple as parents but it really grew on him and its made him a lot happier. His behavior is improving and just he in general is becoming a lot better from the influence of his parents

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Hanging out in 2017/2018 with my buddies jack, colin, and kimi. It was 4 years ago but we had the greatest time ever just running around and being the only school teachers/faculty.

also playing SRP with NoZinth for the first time. His greenie char was an absolute riot to be around

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Hanging out in 2017/2018 with my buddies jack, colin, and kimi. It was 4 years ago but we had the greatest time ever just running around and being the only school teachers/faculty.

also playing SRP with NoZinth for the first time. His greenie char was an absolute riot to be around
i have ss of baby zheng tsu

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Mines weird but still very memorable for me.

So back when I started SRP around September last year I had my greenie Group of friends. Only one of them still plays SRP, the others quit. We basically just had fun rping together still not knowing the rules. One person in particular joined the group a little later, his name icly was virdis forgot last name. But yeah after a day of playing with him the group all quit except me and virdis. But anyway, continued playing SRP and eventually joined forums such and such. Now I joined the Misono family and I was good friends with them all, I'm not on Misono anymore but still love the fam some of my best friends I met there. Moving onward, I remember the person who I used to pay withs username was premieregreeno, SO. Misono had a announcement, that someone was marrying Icly, PREMIEREGREENO- I freaked out still knowing the username of the person and DM'd em, and just explained who I was they remembered and yeah. So by literal luck, I got to RP with the person I met the very first time I joined the server and yeah still RP with them, really cool person.

@Premieregreeno get ur ass here

Luxid

Level 19
Community Team
Builder
LuxidDream
LuxidDream
Notable+
Probably when I saw one of my builds on the map. That's the most recent thing, I still get a bit of star-struck when I see it.

I think another would be when I first started playing again in January of 2021, when I made one of my first friend groups at the time, we all would have crazy parties in my living room in an apartment in F block, usually devolving into all of us joke rping and kissing each other... odd times tbh

Users who are viewing this thread