mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied I would like to become a teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geeky

Level 0
My IGN is (TheMCGeek) | Previous bans: 0

Describe your activity on the server: I am on basically every day for at least 4-5 hours unless of course busy in real life.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

List your current and past applications: N/A

What is your motivation for applying?: As I said in the 'Describe your activity on the server' section, I have the best intentions on making the role play server a better one compered to what it already is, I would try my hardest in succeeding and also, I would follow the rules as a fellow teacher. I would not let one student down and that is a known fact.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have never been a teacher however, I have saw many teachers and have also, learned from them. I have realised what it takes to become a teacher.

Your Teachers In Game Name: Mr. Geeky
Your Teachers In Game Age: 24
Teachers Subject: Poetry

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I would encourage the students to find their full potential and use it in there life ahead.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general:
If you think about it, teaching was even here when the dinosaurs where alive because even they would have to teach there children to walk for instance, just one of the many, many things even dinosaurs where taught by other dinosaurs. Each teacher (I have noticed) all have unique ways to teach subsequently; not one teacher is alike, and that's what make teachers special. The are there for the purpose of giving every student a chance, a chance to make something out of there life, a chance to become what that student wants to be. Teachers have the purpose of carrying on the human race; imagine a world without any, it would fall apart. The main salary scale for teachers is from £22,244 to £32,831 a year (£27,819 to £37,862 in inner London). Teachers who reach the top of the main salary scale may be able to progress to the higher scale. In their spare time they would have to create a new lesson for there class however that isn't all of their spare time.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: To educate the students.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?:
He has white pants, a lime green jacket, blond hair and blues eyes. He is unique in a way that is unexplainable, he does not take failure as an option and hits every opportunity head on and teaches the students to do so too. Students will look at him and think ''I would like to join his class'' because all of his students would have succeeded in life because of his excellent teaching skills. The other teachers would not hate him because he would have done nothing wrong to them. His personality is split between serious and fun. His plan for the future is to be able to teach every student guaranteeing that they will succeed in life.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Give them a warning however if they carry on, give them detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
Call another teacher to assist.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
His normal self.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Gives everyone a piece of paper and pencil
/me Rights on board 'What makes a good poem?'
/me Hands out books
/me Reads students work
/me Shows the class a good piece of work to a bad one

BACKSTORY

As a boy TheMCGeek's mother and father was drug addicts, every night they would scream at each other, if you didn't already guess he was not going to school. However, he would always sneak out and come to a school near his house. He found a secret way to get past the gate and he would just watch the students through a window, wishing he could one day become a teacher. TheMCGeek was fascinated with all the subjects. One day his mother told him that he was going to have to stay at his nans for a while, TheMCGeek didn't know the exact reason but knowing his mum and dad they where probably in a situation. It was actually his birthday the 2nd day he was in his nans and as little TheMCGeek woke up he rushed down the stairs only to find a large box. He went to open it and there was a school uniform... He looked at his nan shocked and gave her a giant hug. Entering into his first year (year 5) he was quite scared however, he was excited and ready to put in everything he had to become a teacher. Years past and TheMCGeek was just leaving school ready to do what he wanted to do all his life, teach! He was ready and was determind that he would become one, for TheMCGeek never quits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread