I_Vide_I [Alt]Grade-12Yes
JustVibing [Main]College Bachelors, Female Spartan Baksetball CaptainNo
JustVide [Alt]Grade-12No
MagicManOwO [Alt]Grade-8No
WhyAmIDoingThis [Alt]FrogNo
YaBoiVide [Alt]Grade-8, planning on grading it up on a later dayNo

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
BansWhen it happenedLength of banReason of ban
ERPJuly 4th, 202114 days (2 weeks)I was new to the server at the time and I was extremely stupid. I served my full time ban and haven't been punished for this since
WarnsWhen it happenedLength of warnReason of warn
Violating rule 3.7dSometime late 20217 daysI completely forgot about the rule about owning multiple apartments across multiple accounts and I rented another apartment on a different account. Haven't made that mistake since.

Describe your activity on the server:

As of right now my activity is quite high on the server, however I am a lot more free on Wednesdays and Weekends as those days I do not work. On work days I am on from anywhere between 6-12 hours, and on days that I’m off it’s roughly around 12-20 hours depending on how I’m feeling that day. On the server I dedicate my time to the female spartan basketball team as I’m currently captain of the team. I’m not as active on my other accounts, especially my Grade-8 and Frog accounts, however I do go on them every once and a while. However, as of right now me and my family are getting ready to sell the current house that I live at as well as move here very soon, within the next 3-4 weeks I believe so my activity on the server might not be as much as expected.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:

Vide#6969, and yes I do have a microphonoe

Specify your country of origin and time zone:

I'm in the United States of America and I'm in the time zone of Eastern Standard Time (EST)

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:

OOC:
My motivation for applying for the black market dealer role is because I enjoyed the adrenaline rush from experiencing combatRP, criminalRP, and gangrp ever since I first did gangrp back in August of 2021, and even though I’m currently not part of the community, I wish that I get to be part of it again. The original reason why I stopped doing criminalRP and gangRP is due to the amount of ooc toxicity that was happening back in September-October of 2022, and it was starting to take a mental toll on me, especially since I started working a lot more hours and wasn’t exactly used to my new chaotic work schedule quite yet. I do want to return to the world of gangRP because I simply miss doing it as it was not only fun but I also became good friends with quite a bit of people from that community, to who I still talk to this day, and I want to continue to grow as an individual in both roleplay experience but also as a person in general and make some new friends.

ICLY:
Not only do I have motivation for oocly purposes, but also for icly purposes as well. I want to be able to grow and develop my character even more than ever before. The good relationships that my character develops, the bad relationships, and even some possible confrontations that she might go through, you’d name it. As of right now I have no real reason to roleplay my character since I’ve basically completed her current chapter in her life at Karakura, however if you do decide to accept me I could do so much more with my character roleplay wise. Oocly wise the character was created back in August of 2021, so that character is about one and a half years old.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:

Knowledge:
Currently I have a vast knowledge of how gangRP works, the rules, weapon profiles, and many more aspects of the criminal faction, and have roleplayed through it before with not only through role play situations, but have also made lore based off of those situations. I know what perms are and what each of them apply to the person who has them against someone, how they are gained, and the icly consequences of being reckless around it. For gangRP, you are meant to try to stay hidden while carrying out permissions so that not only do people not know who you are, but also to not get caught by the KPD. For example, trying to assault someone right at plaza isn’t exactly the smartest move considering that someone at plaza is more than likely to call the cops, whereas doing it in between houses or even at powerplant is a good place to do them. With my knowledge, I will teach newer players who are potentially interested in joining the criminal faction what gangRP is, the different rules, the weapon profiles, and what the best way to carry out permissions are, especially icly.

Great detail to roleplay:
I have a vast amount of knowledge of how to detail roleplay, as well as play to lose type of roleplay. I’ve been detailrping ever since August of 2021, when I first joined the track team and after observing people detailrp, and I continued to practice my detailrp through gangRP via p2l or through detailed rolling actions, through icly classes that require me to detailrp such as cooking classes and art classes, and even when I was on teams such as the bobcat track team and swim team, where I had to detailrp certain actions such as a javelin throw, diving into the water and doing a certain type of stroke. Although I’m not exactly perfect at detailrp, I can show and teach players how to detailrp and even p2l.

Creating lore:
Before even joining SRP, I’ve been creating lore for any character that I’ve made ever since I started roleplaying back in 2014 through some creative servers, although my lore was kind of a bit sloppy, it was still lore non the less. I’ve continued to develop better and better lore as time’s gone by, and when I joined SRP I had a vast knowledge of how to create lore through my characters, thought out how they would act behavior wise, what makes them different from all of my other characters, and much much more. Although I’m not a lore team member on the server, I continue to very passionately create my own lore, rather it would be alone or alongside other people who are willing to role play it out. I am extremely passionate with lore and I can help out with creating more lore throughout the crime faction, throughout icly interactions.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:

-Bobcat Track Team: At Around August 10th of 2021, 2 months after joining SchoolRP I would end up joining the track team, where we would do a good number of activities, rather that’d be detailrping throwing a javelin, working out at the room 100 gym, or even some goofy and funny icly activities such as pulling out our phone and playing rick roll in the boiler room while a bunch of faculty stared at us not knowing what to do about it until the Vice-Dean and the Vice-Principle at the time had to get involved. At around December of 2021 I would end up leaving the track team due to losing interest

-Bobcat Swim Team: After about a few months of not being on a team, around March of 2022 I would end up trying out for the swim team and end up getting in, and oh boy did I have a whole lot of fun while on the team, honestly so close to being my favorite right behind basketball. On this team I really got to show off how much I could detailrp, usually doing at least 2-3 appended actions every time I would do some sort of dive technique during practices, even did something extremely silly by wearing fish costumes and running around the front of the school causing chaos and trying to start a fish cult in which I was absolutely dying of laughter, but sadly good things must come to an end as I left the team due to taking the Bachelors exam, and I still miss being on that team to this day as it was so much fun

-Spartan Female Basketball Team: Fast forward towards the end of October, it was just a usual day for me on SRP where I was attending an icly college class when suddenly the Dean came into the classroom and basically made all of the icly females leave class and go tryout, including myself. I was hesitant at first about it all, but then I decided to tryout just for fun despite not knowing much about the game except for shooting, passing, and the different positions in the game, so I wasn’t really that confident in getting in. However, by some miracle I ended up getting into the team, and I learned to grow and adapt into the game very quickly, soon learning how to steal the ball, snatch it, and much much more, becoming friends with not only the team itself but also with people from the other basketball teams! However, towards the end of December the captain suddenly left the team unexpectedly and we had no idea what to do. So, Tippie had whoever wanted to be captain fill out a quick application for it and we basically waited for a week. Meanwhile I was trying to see if we can at least practice without a captain as well as try to get the team house back, which we eventually managed to do thanks to Tippie’s help. Then, On Janurary 6th of this year, I’ve become captain of the team, which I’m still really shocked that it happened but also really excited as well, as I get to not only continue to grow as a player, but also get to lead the team in voice chat with practices and fun activities! To this day I’m still captain of the team.

At the start of 2021, I took interest in gangrp, so I talked to someone who I knew did gangrp and they gave me a short introduction to it both icly and oocly, giving me a link to the weapons profile, and I even looked into the rules of combatrp and different permissions, from minors all the way to kill permissions, or as majority of people on the server call it kps. Somewhat knowing what I was doing but not at the same time, I would practice mostly minor situations as they would be spars, but then I would eventually start to minor people through icly means alongside with my friend, in which eventually I would join a gang with them in October in 2021, where we would stay in that gang for at least a few weeks until me and them decided to leave the gang due to disagreements, and eventually my friend would create a gang family called the Midori family, where we would ally with others and help them with their permissions. I would continue to do lore to my character, including lore where my character’s right eye cornea got damaged due to it getting slashed, resulting in her getting surgery to fix it at a later time in order to restore her eyesight. However, due to my lore I completely forgot that I had majors against me for knocking someone out, and didn’t realize the true consequences of my actions until it was too late. I was heartbroken and devastated that my character’s eye got stabbed. However, after that I made an entirely new gangrp character with entirely new lore, icly interactions, and even ended up in Kaku-Kai for a good while, even took part of the Kaku-Kai x bonten war that happened almost a year ago. I took a short 4 month break, and in the middle of August with yet a new gangrp character I was recruited to join Seijutoma icly after quitting another gang. I would carry out permissions with the gang lead and my fellow gang members, even had my first experience performing kill permissions, and even did some lore. However, I quit the gang and gangrp in September 21st 2022 due to really bad ooc toxicity.

A couple of months after graduating high school back in 2016, I would apply and end up getting a job at a computer repair store. At the store, we have to communicate to each other what is going on with the computer, what the problem seems to be and how we can fix it, as well as what the computers that we have are currently doing at the very moment. The job that I do required a vast number of problems and solutions that are possible to fix, rather it’d be something as simple as removing some viruses and tuning up the computer to make it run better and faster, to something as complicated as replacing an entire part of a computer such as a power supply from a desktop computer, and sometimes we would even build a computer for a customer. We also communicate about any businesses or homes that we have to go to since sometimes we cannot help them at our workplace. We always make sure that we are doing our work correctly, and that the customer leaves with their computer satisfied.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:

Helping new players interested in the faction:
I’ve noticed that there is a problem with this, and that is because everyone who is experienced on the server usually isn’t willing to help out players who are interested in joining the criminal faction. Experienced criminal roleplayers usually either turn them down and don’t even help them with what is currently going on, leaving new players confused and often trying to figure it out on their own, leading to some more confusion of what you can and can’t do during combatrp situations, or a bit of a bigger issue is sometimes people tend to report people who genuinely have no idea what they are doing for either failrp or avoidrp. My suggestion is to encourage other people who are in the criminal faction to help out newer players who are interested in joining the faction on a later day by teaching them what combatRP is, the limitations of it, the rules, and much much more, as I think it would help bring newer players in and give the faction a better reputation.

Another criminal hotspot:
I’ve noticed that there is a lack of criminal hotspots on the server. The only place that is actually a criminal hotspot is the power plant. While you may consider the sewers as a criminal hotspot, it is technically not and it’s just a place where criminals can remove people’s limbs without any witnesses or KPD disturbing them. However, I feel like there needs to be a new place where criminals can go and hangout, beat people up with an icly reason, and even carry out major or kill permissions without the risk of the police getting involved. I know that this is probably hard to do considering the limited space, but I’d suggest something small somewhere in between I block and shopping district, Could be a really sketchy alleyway right behind I block with a few tall buildings that might serve purpose on a later day, or even a few abandoned houses where criminals can hide at and hang out, just a couple of possible options.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:

Yes, I am familiar with all of the rules relating to combat, permissions, and player conduct, as well as all of the weapon profiles, in which I’ve very regularly look at to see if anything has been changed.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:

I understand that if I leave the black market at any point and for any reason whatsoever that the black market lead will have kill permissions on my character for the rest of the time that character is played.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:

Yep, I understand that if my character is killed at all or they are permanently arrested twice that I will be removed from the black market, and I will be careful.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:

I promise that I will not reveal any plans or potential additions to the black market to others and to keep my mouth shut about them no matter how badly I want to tell my friends.​
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name:
Shirai Campbell

Criminal Alias:
'Ochimi'

Age & Occupation:

Well, as of right now I am 27 years old and I do not have a job as I got fired at the age of 21.

Gender & Marital Status:

I am female and I am divorced from my ex-husband that I was married to for two years.

Ethnicity & Race:

Well, I am Christian and I am French. However, I actually do not know where I was born in France.

Known Languages:

Surprisingly I do not know my native language, but that’s because I was taken away from my mom at such a young age, so I never got the opportunity to learn it. However, I did grow up to learn Japanese, and learned German while I was 18 and Russian when I was about 21 years old.

Former Associations/Occupations:
Association/OccupationWhen I joinedHow long it lastedReason for leaving
Midori crime family in KarakuraSometime in September of 2013One yearForced to quit crime
Some gang with question marks as attire in KarakuraOctober of 2013a few monthsQuit due to disagreeing with the gang.
Worked at a cafe in RussiaMarch 16th, 2017a few monthsFired for punching a customer
A mafia gang in RussiaJuly 26th, 2017Four yearsAfter disagreeing with them to take down a government official, they tried to kill me and my daughter

Highest Level of Education:

I only have a Bachelor's degree as I couldn't afford to complete my education.

Physical/Mental Ailments:
(If inapplicable, put N/A)
PhysicalWhen it happenedHow it happened
Permanent blindness on her left eyeAugust of 2014Guy stabbed me in the eye with a katana in the middle of plaza
Scar at her right eyeSometime in June 2014I was ambushed and they managed to slash a scar on my right eye and caused temporarily blindness there, but was able to get it surgically repaired later.
Multiple scars on her stomachNovember 16th 2019Got a few scars over a confrontation from a different gang in Russia
Stab scar on her right rib areaSeptember 2nd, 2021They didn't exactly like that I disagreed to kill a government official with them, so they decided to try to kill me and ended up stabbing my right rib. I managed to survive this.
MentalAge it was diagnosedAge it actually startedReason why it started
Epilepsy1818Some head trauma in the past has caused this to happen
BiPolar/Anger Issues76Verbal harassments caused her to be emotionally unstable, especially with anger
Depression/Random sadness moments76Same thing as BiPolar, except it would cause sadness instead of anger
AlcoholicNever diagnosed17Ever since she took her first sip of alcohol, she's been having a drinking problem where she would regularly drink.

Known Family Members:

Family memberNameAlive/Dead/Unknown
MotherMelani CampbellUnknown
Biological-DaughterSakura H. CampbellAlive

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:

Shirai Campbell would appear to be a short french female, standing at around only 5’2, and for someone that small she seems to be very well fit with muscles showing on her arms and abdomen area. Her right eye would seem to be a bright brown that would be seen glowing as people would make eye contact with her, with a scar running down across her eye. However, her left eye seems to be all cloudy and gray, looking like she has lost all of her vision in her left eye, never bothering to have it taken out or to get a prosthetic. She would have silky brown hair in which it would flow right behind her as she would walk around on the streets. She seems to have gone through a lot though as a few minor scars could be seen at her stomach, and a stab scar where her right rib would be at.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:

Whenever interacting with Shirai, her expression would usually be neutral, not showing her true emotions unless she is around friends and family. She would always strike up a conversation with someone in an as friendly way as possible, trying to make friends with them with her soothing and calm voice.

However, for those people who she absolutely hates is a different story. She would usually make either rude remarks and comments, and it is highly unlikely that they will be able to befriend her. That’s not the worst of it though. If someone was to make even the smallest of negative comments right to her she would end up being really mean and insultive to the individual. She can’t really control however, due to her having bad anger issues and being BiPolar. But it doesn’t stop from there, as sometimes it can result in Shirai getting physical with the individual, using what she was taught to punch the individual.

Shirai tries to make sure that her daughter is living out the best life ever, while also trying to protect her the best she can. However, she can get a bit too over protective, especially around people that she doesn’t know. She doesn’t want her daughter knowing what she is doing either, so she hides her criminal activities around her.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

On June 5th, 1996 Shirai Campbell was born in France to her mother Melani Campbell alongside her twin-sister which she currently doesn’t know her name. This happy moment wouldn’t last long though. As the nurses and doctors were about to take Shirai to the nursery alarms would sound across the entire building. Panic ensued amongst everyone, including Melani. It turns out that none other than Shirai’s own father ended up taking her own twin-sister away, leaving Melani and Shirai to themselves. Melani would be devastated, and after a few days Melani and Shirai would leave the hospital to go on with their lives. Fast forward to a few months later, Melani would decide that she needs to finish her education to support her child. So, she would decide to hand over Shirai to a lifelong friend to take care of her while she was gone. However, the friend always wanted a child of her own but she couldn’t due to some health risks that she has. So, she decided to take Shirai as her own and took a plane all the way to Japan. For the first five years of her life, she would seem to be taking care of Shirai just like a mother would. She would be given love and affection, food and water, toys and dolls, and a lot of other things. However, at six years old things were a lot more different, and not in a good way at all. Shirai would start to get mistreated, yelled at even though she literally did nothing wrong, beaten if she would make even the smallest of errors, and be locked in her room away from everyone for hours on end. Shirai would continue to suffer for many years, until at the age of 17 she would have enough and decided that she needed to escape. So, one night she would use both her bed sheets and her pillowcases to make a rope, using it she would slowly climb down her window without making a sound. Then, when she got down onto the ground safely she would start running as far away as she can, running until she would eventually end up in Karakura.

A few days after running away from her abusive guardian, Shirai would end up arriving at Karakura as she would wander around, looking to be very lost and unsure of where she is going or what she is doing. As she is walking around, she would end up bumping into someone, who she would find out at a later time is named Cyren. At first Shirai would be scared as she doesn’t know what Cyren would do to her, but then she would help her out around Karakura, basically treating her as a sister. After some time of knowing her, she would decide to train Shirai about all of the crime in the city, and that gangs will treat her more like family than anything else in the entire world. Shirai, knowing the risks of being involved in illegal activities, agreed to get involved in them and was basically taught what different weapons there were, different types of combat, and much much more. Soon, the both of them would end up doing crime together, and even would join her first ever gang, although she would only knock people out since she has no skills with weapons whatsoever. Soon though, she would end up reuniting with her mother which made her extremely happy, and she got to meet some family and friends, promising to protect them with her life. However, months pass and as when everything seems to be falling into place, her entire world would be starting to fall apart. First of all, after dating her boyfriend for only about two weeks, she would find out that he was suddenly murdered while she was in jail, and she was very devastated, but about a week later it became worse. Much, much worse, as both her best-friend Golden and her second cousin Nichole were suddenly murdered in cold blood. Shirai was heart broken, and completely lost herself and ended up suddenly running away from Karakura the next day. While she was out of town, out of nowhere some gang members managed to slash a blade at her right eye which caused a scar and blindness on her right eye due to her cornea being damaged that was repairable, but she didn’t realize it at the time. She would then decide to return to Karakura about a couple of weeks later, in which she would then fall in love with someone else, someone named Clexxs, and soon she would find him to be your boyfriend. Soon after however, someone would approach her with a katana and end up stabbing her left eye, her good eye, causing her to go blind. After all of those events, her boyfriend would then propose to her and she would say yes, they would get married, and then they would leave Karakura to live in Italy.

After a full year of being in Italy, both Shirai and her husband would decide to move back to Karakura as they both have missed the people that have been there. Wanting to hopefully be able to see, Shirai would vaguely remember the direction of the hospital and struggle her way over there as she kept bumping into walls and hedges. She would then talk to a bunch of doctors and surgeons about her situation and they took a look at both of her eyes. Unfortunately, her left eye was completely destroyed and unrepairable due to the stabbing that happened a year ago. However, her right eye was fixable, so a surgeon would get to work in restoring her eyesight in her right eye, and soon she was able to see again, although not that well at first. Another year has passed, and Shirai and Clexxs decided that they would have a kid together at the age of 20, so they did. However, their relationship would fall apart after that, resulting in them divorcing when she was 6 months along. After having her child, she would end up moving away to Russia in order to take care of her daughter safely… or at least, that’s what she thought.

Once she moved to Russia, she would work at a cafe where her job would only last for about a year at the age of 21, where she would punch a customer after the customer complained about their food multiple times. Her boss would end up firing her and she had no way of supporting her child. That’s when someone from a Russian Mafia gang would approach Shirai one day and ask her if she would like to join their gang. At first, she would be hesitant due to trying to protect her daughter. However, seeing as she for one needed money, but also wanted to return to crime, she would accept their deal and end up joining their mafia gang. She would do a wide variety of crimes, ranging from fighting and knocking out people to steal their money, to robbing banks, to even stabbing people. She was living her life, and continued to do this for four years. However, at the age of 25, things changed when suddenly they suggested that they need to take out a very important Russian governor. Not wanting to mess with any government official, Shirai would refuse this and they, the gang, wouldn’t like this at all. So, one night while Shirai is getting her daughter ready for bed, she would suddenly hear the door bust down wide open. They would then approach Shirai and her child, and Shirai would take a stab to her right rib. Screaming in pain, Shirai would focus on making sure her daughter was safe. So, through the pain and with the adrenaline rush, she would manage to grab her daughter and leap from a window and land on the ground and run as fast as she could, the gang running right behind her. Shirai would reach a hospital where she is clearly in a ton of pain, while the gang members suddenly left before she got there. The nurses and doctors saw her situation and immediately rushed to her aid, stitching the stab wound and making sure that both her and her daughter stayed safe. The police would arrive and question her of what happened, in which she would tell her mostly of what happened, except the part where she knew who it was as she was afraid of them hurting her daughter. After she recovered, she would move back to Japan with her daughter, where she would continue to do crime on her own until she would return to Karakura, where she would try to apply to be in the black market.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:

Gang interaction:
Shirai would slowly walk up to the gang’s hideout, in her suit and tie, as well as in a ballistic mask to keep her identity hidden. Then, she would slowly knock on the entrance of their hideout, and it would open. A few gang members don't seem too pleased to see some random stranger who is masked knock at their front step. Shirai would slowly raise her hands up as she would say in a muffled sound “Relax, it’s just Ochimi, one of the dealers.” Once they would realize, they would allow her to come right in. “Where is your leader?” she would ask as she would clap her hands together and rub them. When one of them would go get their leader, she would stand there and wait patiently for them. Once the leader arrives, they would then go to a private area and discuss something important. “You must have something important to say given that you are here. So speak.” Shirai would slowly start walking around the room as she would speak “Well, before I even say why, let me ask you this. Are you able to get the job done?” The leader, seeming interested in what Shirai is saying, would lean forward as they would seem to be paying a lot more attention to “I’m listening.” Shirai would then stop dead in her tracks as she would slowly turn to the leader and say “I need you to take care of someone who has been selling weapons right in front of me.” She would describe the person in full detail of their height, hair color, eyes, and what clothing they were wearing at the time of them selling. The gang lead looks like they were in deep thought over the whole situation, but then they nod “We’ll get the job done.” Shirai would nod her head, turning around and saying as she walked away “don’t disappoint me.

Weapon dealing:
As Shirai would stand there waiting at the sewers, she would suddenly feel her phone buzz, picking it up and answering the phone. She would hear from the other line “I need a Ballistic mask and spiked bat.” Curiously, she would ask “what gang are you currently in?” “Bonten” would be heard, in which she would then say “bring proof with ya to the sewers by the back entrance of Karakura high, and then we will discuss pricing then.” She would then hang up on them, waiting for them to arrive. Once they would arrive, they would provide the proof that they are in Bonten, and she would nod her head once she saw it. “So a ballistic mask and spiked bat, is that correct? If so, that'll be 550,00 yen.” She would bring her hand out, waiting for the individual to give her the cash. Once the individual does, she would stuff the money in her pockets and pull out the ballistic and spiked bat and hand it to the individual, looking at them and saying “don’t get caught with those, the police wouldn’t be happy.” Then, she would turn around and run off before giving them a chance to even speak.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:

N/A

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, unfortunately after consulting with the rest of the BMDs we've decided to deny your application this time around. We wish you all the best for your future within the Crime Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread