players online

****ia_M / HS. Council application [delete please]

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
GENERAL INFORMATION

I Would like to talk to someone about the responsibility of the council position as I do have a full time job and I want to make sure I am able to fullfil the needs of the position. Thanks for your understanding.

First I would like to bring up a couple of things that may or may not have an effect on me getting this role at the school.

I'm not certain if I have an infraction on my history about fearRP, however the reason I'm doing this is to be as open as possible.
I have a second account. It is under the name Raendeer. They did have an instance were the character did have a pretty major meltdown and did end up brining up and giving detention. I know I didn't fearRP it in my head at least and I feel that is something worth mentioning. I also know the actions that lead to that detention would be considered extremely disrespectful in my eyes. I will not defend my actions unless asked too. (You can always contact me staff.... Duh idk why I said that lol....) It is not an old infraction either as I am new to the server but not roleplay in general, as I have been doing that for years...

If I do not get the role for any reason I fully understand that staff are doing the best they can to find the perfect fits for the community while also making sure that things stay true to life and fun for all.

Thank you so much for reading all of that let alone what comes to follow as I can get very wordy at times. I will try not to be too boring though

What is your Minecraft Username?:

****ia_M

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

I think I have a warn from a mod on combatRP. I'm actually not certain on this one as I don't think warning let alone anything else was mentioned. Could just be my bad memory for details though.

What is your timezone?:

Central Standard Time (CST)
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:

Raesins#3141

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Sign language accepted
Sign language denied
Schizoaffective disorder reviewed

Describe your activity on the server?:

As often as a full time job let's me be. I am absolutely addicted to slice of life stuff, this server is no different. I start my days playing most days. I end my days playing nearly everyday. I get addicted to this kind of stuff lol.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

I am aware of that, and I will be sure to keep track of my mental state so I can update the rest of the staff of my activity pending future problems.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:

The student council is a group of elected individuals who are chosen to represent their fellow peers. Wether it be voice the people's concerns or to just help your fellow new student learn their way around. These are the people that act as the translators from student to staff and vice versa.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

Me as a player. Well I wanted something with a little more management type of role without moving towards being full on staff of the school or anything like that. I already kinda do some of that in my daily life so it may seem a little weird to want to do it in an escape, but I want to do it cause I am good at it. Maybe eventually being a tutor or a teacher are in my character plans.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

The do many things, let me get into that!
They help their fellow peers with things the likes of are, showing them where someplace/something/someone is. This could range from helping a new student learn how to join in classes and know when a class is in session. To helping a teacher/staff find a student.

Members of the student council are people that are willing to take on a harder work load so that others find it easier to go about their school life. Wether it be helping a teacher calm down a very roudy class or passing out the day's work to students while the teacher explains the lesson. These members of the council have to be able to do this and still focus on their own schooling while not creating a bias towards any friend group or themselves.

The council also will help school staff and students organize events as well as help manage school leaderships. This could be so many things that they do. Thing like working with the school staff to keep students engaged in their studies while also providing input how to better do this in the future. They could also be working as one big group students staff council members trying to find ways to keep the school safe and encourage people to get help when it is needed.

How would you describe your work ethic?:

I am very focused on the team. I like to make sure everyone else is doing good and help them before I take care of myself. I never let this make me fall behind however. I use my work to better encourage my teams and friends.

What interests you the most about the student council?:

It just sounds fun to be able to give students that need a voice well a voice to be heard. I want to be the person people can approach and they will know that I'm listening and I will make them heard.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

Oh god yeah I have past experiences in roleplaying. Like I'm not old but to a lot of these players on this server I'm an ancient dragon in their eyes lol. A wise one, who does dumb stuff lol. This dragon be a little messy. Anyway... I am 26 years old irl. I have been doing online roleplay since I was 12 probably. Hard to remember... Oh no am I getting old! Jkjk. I started out in SRCs and forums for my first roleplaying environment. I have learned a hell of a lot since then lol. But I'm still leaning to teach me more!!

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I take their idea and I break it down and explain the parts that are good and can be kept. I also take the parts that are bad and explain why I think they are bad and how we could improve them. Ideally this would leave them feeling like you heard their idea and helped them make it into a great idea.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:

I hope that they would let me break it down and explain it. If they do yay, if they don't I'm not gonna get mad. Maybe a little bummed. I would spend time looking for the flaws in the idea on my own time and see if there is anything that would be making it bad.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

I calmly try to get everyone to a stable state where conversation can happen. If this fails I try to get the main people that are hyping up the argument to calm down and just take a break so everyone can be heard.
Some other things that could be done is trying to organize a group within the council to go around and work towards calming the most intense individuals.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:

I would approach them non threateningly and ask "Hey are you doing ok? That doesn't seem like something you would normally be doing. Can we maybe go somewhere safe and talk about what is happening?" Then take them somewhere that a few of us councillors or staff can talk with them about what is going on. Ideally both staff and councillors.
If they refuse this I would get other councillors and school staff involved to see if we can work together to better solve this problem while creating the least fallout.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

I would calmly explain my reasons for disagreement and would offer for us to talk it over and work together to find something that both of us feel is good.
If this doesn't work, see if I can get the help of some other councillors to help describe why I think it's a bad idea.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

I would work with each one of them separately to figure out what the conflict is and I would bring it to attention to the president and ask them if we can try to work through this peacefully to get the two to be able to continue their work.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:

Get a hold of a other faculty member or get in contact with server staff about what is going on. This has a more immediate effect on how the server is perceived so probably server staff.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:

You tell them they will learn from this detention what not to do in the future and that you will not be helping them get out of trouble for what they got themselves into.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

****ia Moroos

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
693-854-538

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

****ia through the help of some really good friends has grown to be more confident in herself, and through this confidence she has also found responsibility. She used to be a very quiet don't look up kinda person. Even if she doesn't speak she has grown her friend group, learned so much about the way the world and it's people work that she feels ready to take on some challenge for her.

Character appearance/attire:
body.pngWhat separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I am a person that is dedicated to the students and staff having a wonderful school environment. I'm more than willing to help anyone that needs help, and I'm always there to be a friend or someone to talk to if needed. I have a kind demeanor towards everyone and know when to be tough.

Why do you want this position?:

I think it would be a great development for me in my schooling allowing me to grow more as a person. I also want to help those that need it and create an environment that encourages learning and creativity.

What interests you the most about student council?:

The fact that they are a team dedicated to the school and the well being of it's staff and students. They are there to make school life easier and safer for all of its members while also supporting freedom to create and have fun as well.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I have a good bit of knowledge of how to work with people to help them better improve the lives of others as well as themselves, I tend to be a very creative person coming up with interesting solutions to problems and coming up with fun ideas.

I wanna thank you all again for taking the time out of your daily life to read through this. I really appreciate just someone simply looking at this let alone the possibility of getting an answer back about this. I hope to be a wonderful addition to your amazing student council team!

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Pending
Thank you for applying, this application will be reviewed next time we're reviewing applications!

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
The application is requested to be deleted. If you wish to re-apply in the future we'd encourage you to do so!

Users who are viewing this thread