(IC) Virginia Fischer | バージニアフィッシャー

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
upload_2020-6-3_10-29-44.png

{IC}
"Hello Darling, I'm your the******, Mi Kung Sakvi. Would you mind telling me a bit about yourself?"
"Like?.."
"Where are you from?"
"I'm from Huston, Texas-- From my mum's side.Not sure about my other part of me, you see. My mother doesn't know who the father is-- and prefers not to know. She says 'Ain't matter pumpkin, be glad if we don' know that hooly jool' part of you you got from."
"I see.. Well hun, would you mind telling me why you're here today?"
"Been filling a bit anxious lately.Hard to fit into crowds, y'know?And I haven't been catching the best of sleeps. No sir!I have had both of my tablets vanish in a couple of days. Yet I still have these revolting bangs under my eye lids!Guess it's the nightmares--"
"Nightmares?.. Would you mind giving me an example, hun."
"I mean well-- Can I just keep em' to myself, ma'am?"
"Sure hun, what are you afraid of, if I may ask?"
"Well darn, not afraid of much!.. Well, you see this might sound rather edgy or repetitive but I'm afraid of death-- Actually!Not afraid, no mhm not afraid of that-- I'm afraid of what happens after death, 'suppose I'm afraid of the unknown!"
"Unknown.. Is this your first the****** experience, hun?"
"You're kidding me right?If you couldn't tell from my constant feet tapping and me rubbing my two thumbs together-- this may even be my last!Of course, it's my first time!"
"Right.. Right.. What exactly brought you here, hun?"
"Well perhaps-- It was most likely me thinking to myself enough is enough. You see it's been getting worse these past few days."
"Worse in what way, hun?"
"Started lashing out on retards online-- Pathetic?I know, it's just that this has been a problem for so long.. I don't know what to do.."

"Don't worry hun, we'll figure this out together."
"Right-- I just need something to calm me dow--"
"Tea?"
"Yes please..."
"Right, we'll continue after a tea break."
upload_2020-6-3_10-51-9.png

Height: 5'2
Hair color: Black
Skin Color: Mixed

upload_2020-6-3_10-54-4.png

Virginia Fischer was born in July 12th 2000. She has a mother named Charity Fischer. Charity Fischer used to be a bartender at a club. After having a fall out and being pregnant with Virginia, she had to quit her job.With this she was constantly with drinks in her hand. Until she met Pi Poyo Sasuke a rich japanese male.

Charity Fischer then got married to this Japanese man, for the sake of the money in supporting her and her upcoming child. When Virginia Fischer was born, Poyo Sasuke was rather frustrated by it, as he felt she was a speed bump to him. Then he decided to send Virginia Fischer to a school in Japan.

She was sent to Osaka, Japan at first. She was enrolled in an all girl's school. There had been a big fight going on between Virginia Fischer and another student in her year. The fight has been disclosed from any other schools as it was viewed as disgraceful. Even with the fight being disclosed Virginia Fischer had gotten expelled.

After thea expulsion, Virginia Fischer moved to Karakura Japan. Where she was supposed to have sort of a fresh start. She then built her way through the grades and then unto college.

Then Kamige was discovered. Virginia Fischer also known as
Find out Icly
was then self absorbed into the content of Kamige. She was found addicted

Virginia Fischer then met variety of people, through some strange and unusual ways. While trying to cope with the problem at hand, Virginia Fischer was able to grow as a person.
(MORE TO BE ADDED)

Back to IC....
"Now, let's see-- Would you mind telling me about any of the relationships you have, hun."

"Relationships?Well, I am in a relationship with a female. My friends-- would you call people who you talk to regularly friends?"
"Suppose so, depends on how you feel around them, really.Would you call them friends?"
"Well yes-- Except for one."
"What's special about that one, hun?"
"..I don't really know if I want to talk about it-- Next question?"
"That's alright!.. Hm- Do you have the same vibe while talking to all of them, hun?"
"Not really.. I suppose I just shape into what they want me to be-- Funny, Crack a joke!Sensitive, cry a lot-- Bubbly, be real immature!.. Heh."
"Doesn't this complicate things if you're hanging out in groups?"
"I avoid hanging out in groups."
"Perhaps you can try that out-- look at the time!Continue the discussion next session?"
"Ok."

{More will be added}

Users who are viewing this thread