IceVVS

Level 3
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
IceeeRP2

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m online almost every single day. I have been able to go very inactive in the past but since i came back to playing i believe I’m at a pretty good level of activity on the server now, i don't believe that it will be changing any time soon.

Which time zone are you in?
CST

Do you have Discord?
Yes, my discord is Hunter?#0025

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes I do

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hunter-knight’s-college-app.30146/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I've always been interested in the idea of joining the KPD and thought about it throughout my time playing on SRP. Being able to get the chance to become someone that can really help people would be a great experience for a new Roleplay experience. I believe that it would be fun to Roleplay as an officer of Karakura, Japan. So now I am finally doing this application because I want to do something more than just running around, talking to people, and playing the football plugin. I want to actually do this job because it's something new and I'm willing to try it out.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I do

What are the Police ranks?

Main Division
~Police Commissioner~

~Police Head-Lieutenant~ [HLT]

~Police Vice-Lieutenant~ [VLT]

~Police Lieutenant~ [LT]

~Sergeant~ [SGT]

~Police Corporal~ [CPL]

~Patrol Officer~ [PO]

~Cadet~ [CT]
Detective Division
~Detective Superintendent~ [DSI]

~Detective Chief Inspector~ [DCI]

~Detective Inspector~ [DI]

~Detective Constable~ [DC]

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I believe that I have good knowledge of Police work and what they do, I have seen them search people with masks on, I have seen them question people. I see that they have to do their part to keep the City safe from any time of crime. Police work out of character is similar, they always have to be ready for what they have to do to get the job done. Officers cant always be joking around on the job, mainly to just be serious and get the job done.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
I believe it's important because The police need to protect the citizens of Karakura, Japan. If there is any crime going on that is when Police services are needed most no matter what it is they have to be the brave ones to go in and stop the crime themselves. If someone is in need of saving the KPD needs to be able to do their job and help that person in any way they possibly can.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I understand that applying for this role means I am 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do acknowledge that if training is underway whilst I am online and I do not show up for it I will be punished (demoted)

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand that I am subject to IC harassment, and I shall not take ICLY things to OOCLY no matter what it is.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
My character is about 6’4 tall and weighs about 195lbs. Is quite athletic and has a muscular build. What makes him unique is that he can be two different people at two different times, one day he can be this angry tough guy, the next day he can be a warm welcoming person. Would be willing to help out anyone with anything depending on what the issue could be. In general is a kind person that just wants to help people throughout the City of Karakura, Japan trying to make the streets clean from criminals.

What they're like on and off the job?
Lee is a very serious man on the job when it's needed but overall is a helpful person depending on the situation. Lee off the job is more of a kinder, calming, and approachable male.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Lee’s plans for the future of this job is to really be good at it and hopefully make it up the ranks slowly but surely and just wants to have people to know that he is a good person, and that he can succeed in life.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

• Lee Hyun Woo was born in Pohang, Korea on the 29th November 1981. Living over almost a decade in Pohang, has always made him feel safe ever since pre-school until high-school. He always had been an active person and had no problems in making new friends along his way whenever he could so he wouldn't ever be lonely and spend most of his time hanging out with them. Whatever the games were, he would always play it with them. Lee is an empathic persons who would do anything to help out his friends if they ever got picked on by bullies, although he doesn't know where the lines cross sometimes and didn't realized that he had pushed it a little too far too which led the bullies to fight back with something that Lee didn't see it coming. After a few days when he's done with school, walking back home as he took the bus before looking up to the sky as he noticed smoke in the air. Lee does not sure where it's coming from, so he completely ignored as best as he could and continued walking home, before realizing as he continuing walking home, the smoke are getting closer and closer when he walk right to the street, and saw his home burning down with people surrounding it and yelling how there's still people it, Lee realized the people who was inside the burning house was his parents, burning alive in it. Feeling hopeless, angry, and sad were the points he didn't know what to do with himself as he felt he could have done something to prevent it in the first place. Having no relative relationship or anyone to take care of him when he was in his low time, Lee was kept in an Adoption house after the incident. After 2 years, Lee moved out to Karakura, Japan to live with his closest friend, Zenji. The mind where his parents died from the fire incident still stuck in his head, as he realized he needs therapy to get over depression or to cure it. Another 2 years has passed, with Lee turning 20 and finally recovering from his depression for a while trying to fight it off for years. As he going to graduate from college, Lee had something in mind where he keep thinking and thinking what job he wanted to do, as he realized the crime rate throughout in Karakura and how the city need some type of 'hero' or need to be safe type of ways, Lee realized that he wanted to continue his stay in the city and enrolled his job in the Karakura Police Department and contribute to help out the city development into a safe place for everyone, like he always felt back in Pohang.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Lee Hyun Woo Kinoshira

Title (Mr., Mrs., Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
None

Preferred Name:
Lee

IC Phone number:
880-268-538

Religious Denomination: