Accepted IceXmc's Greek Mythology professor

IceXmc2

Level 0
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:
IceXmc2
What is your time zone?:
Cst
What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats)
IceXmc
Link all previous applications you made on the server:

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I'm normally on for 12 hours everyday during the weekend
Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
I have done some roleplay on school rp, I've done lots of rp on mazerp, and I've played on multiple other roleplay servers
What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
grade 9 but I have like 32 playtime hours
What is the subject you want to teach?:
Greek Mythology
TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:
My motivation for applying is that I want to teach other people about how cool and fun Greek Mythology is. I also want to make sure that college students understand certain parts of history
Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. one class I would do would be in the auditorium. It would be about the battle of Cronus vs Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. I would have some of the students act as some of the gods and have them depict what the battle would have looked like.

2. one class I would host would be while learning about Athena and Poseidon trying to have the people of Athens worship on of them, I would bring in the olives that Athena gave to the people for the class to eat while learning this.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
One field trip I would bring them on is to the church. During this trip we would ask people from the church what they know about Greek mythology, and if it ever had anything to do with there religion. then I would have the kids go around asking their own questions.
SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?
My character would go up to the group of college jocks, and see what is going on there. If they were going to fight the bobcat, then I would intervene and get the college kids away from the bobcat. After that I would see if the bobcat is ok, if he is not then I would bring him down to the nurses office, or to the hospital if it is that bad of an injury. after he is safe and being taken care of, I would see if anyone knew how this started and then I would talk to the dean and see if they needed suspended.
Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
My character would give them 2 warnings on the third warning, I would give them even more detention. After detention had ended, I would talk to them and see why they were acting like that. Depending on what they say I would maybe take further action.
Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?
I would give them 1 warning about their phone and if they do it again, I would take the phone for the rest of class. If they do not give up their phone, then I would send them down to the deans office and have them figure out what the next punishment should be.
Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
I would go to the Dean of the school and let them know what is going on. On the way to the dean if the fight is intense enough, I would call the police to have them come down and break up the fight. after it is broken up, I would find out why the fight started and then give punishments as needed.
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

1725924318198.png
what makes my character unique is that she is super obsessed about Greek mythology, and loves helping people understand it. Her outlook on students is that every student deserves a chance, and she wants to make sure that her students can ask her any questions about the class or even in just life. She loves working with other people, and even more with other teachers. she likes to know how other peoples classes are going, and will take and give any advice that is given to her. Her personality is fun loving, consistent with things, loves being around other people, and teaching kids in school. Her plans in the future are to hopefully be able to teach more subjects and to stay in this school teaching kids all about Greek mythology.
Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

From as far back as she can remember, Athena has had a passion about Greek mythology. she would spend so much time learning about it and telling her friends how cool it is. When she was in highschool, there was not a class about Greek mythology which made her really upset. She did end up making a club about it and got a few members to join. The people who joined became her closest friends and they would do everything together. During the summer of her senior year, her and her friends took a trip down to Athens to learn more about Greek mythology. When she went back home, she knew what she wanted to do with her life. She wanted to teach Greek mythology to other people. So that they could have the experience she did not have. So during college she dedicated her studies to Greek mythology, and spent lots of hours learning as much as she could about it. After many years she finally got her master, and is now trying to find a job as a professor.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:
Athena Dawson
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mrs
Given Name(s):
Athena
Preferred Name:
Athena
Gender & pronouns:
female, she her
Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:
single
Nationality:
Greek
Current Location:
just coming back from a trip to Greece
SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
3 years
Working Experience (# of years):
5 years
Academic Degree:
masters
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Greek Mythology history
Minors:
Latin
Native Languages:
Greek
Other Languages:
none (working on getting Spanish)
Preferred Teaching Subject:
Greek Mythology history
Extra
if ever added I could teach welding or autos
Additional notes about your application (if any):
hope you have a good rest of your day

MuffinCat

Level 95
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Omega
Accepted!
Congratulations, please make sure you're in the Karakura Academics discord, and ping me in #help (@muffincats) to receive your role. You can request your role in game by making a ticket. If you are not in the discord please make sure to join https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Users who are viewing this thread