players online

idcvesper | Maiden Application

idcvesper

Level 11
SHINSEI SEINARU MONASTERY APPLICATION
───────────────────────────────────────
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IN-GAME NAME (IGN):

Idcvesper (Main) - I am applying to this account!
omgvesper (ALT)

DISCORD NAME & TAG:

omg.vesper#0

WHAT IS YOUR TIMEZONE?:

Central Standard Timezone

DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE?:

Yes, I have a microphone.

DESCRIBE YOUR ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER:

I've been extremely into gang roleplaying for the last 10+ months, after having a hiatus in 2020. When I returned in August 2023, I learned very little about the rules and activities. However, I decided to give the server another go. I consider myself to be an excellent writer and hope to improve even more. General RP conversations allow me to develop my talents greatly. I have real-world duties at night that keep me away from the server, but I still spend about 5-6 hours on SRP during the day. I like everything from general RP to gang roleplaying to simply hanging out with pals.

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?:

Maiden

WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE OF SHINTOISM AND ARE YOU PREPARED/WILLING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RELIGION?:

I currently do not know Shintoism and I am willing to learn about the city religion!

WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FOR THIS ROLE OVER OTHER APPLICANTS?

Gang Roleplay has cost me most of my time. I want to turn over a new leaf erase the past and start a new chapter during my time on SchoolRP. Having to be in many gangs. (Rokuhara Tandai, Black Dragons, Sinnerous) I think that my time from Gang Roleplay is ending and I want to be reborn with my characters after the loss of one of my own. Taking a lot from Gang Roleplay has gotten me to discover a lot within that community. From many friends to people I always talk to! I think my role is always playing support and helping out with one another until the very end.

DO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU WILL HAVE TO ATTEND MANDATORY TRAININGS TO BE TAUGHT MORE ABOUT SHINTOISM AND THE ACCORDING PROCEDURES?:

Yes, and I agree to these terms.
In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: Character Details

CHARACTERS FULL NAME:

“Kamzi London Takada. That is my government name.”

CHARACTERS TITLE (E.g. Mr. Mrs. Miss):

“I preferred Mr. as I have no relationship with anyone.”

CHARACTERS AGE (E.g. 21-80):

“I am currently 21 years old.”

CHARACTERS MARITAL STATUS:

“I’m currently single.”

CHARACTERS NATIONALITY:

“My Nationality is African Latino mixed with Japanese”

CHARACTERS PHONE-NUMBER:

“My phone number is 030-797-7276. Please contact me if I have gotten accepted to the job”

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION FOR APPLYING TO WORK AT THE MONASTERY?:

“My motivation for working at the monastery is to not only turn over my leaf. Is to turn over my family leaf and the reputation that we have been called “Scums, Dirtbags, Worthless pieces of trash” as I’ve been in the route of the criminal world. But After being in jail so many times, I’ve decided to turn over my leaf and want to be reborn and remake myself as a better and outstanding person in this city of shambles..”

TELL ME WHAT HISTORY AND INFORMATION YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SHINSEI SEINARU MONASTERY:

“I do not know anything about the history of the Shinsei Seinaru, I would love to take the time out of my day to read and understand the book of the monastery.”
WRITE A LETTER TO THE MONASTERY LEAD :

Dear Mrs. Mitsue-Shiro.

I hope this letter leaves you well, I am Kamzi Takada, one of the brothers of the Takada Clan. From writing this letter I have one goal in mind and set, I want to reborn myself, taking over from multiple gangs and left to rot. After my sentence for doing criminal stuff, I wish to take the time and write you this letter to apply my life to a new leaf. From Many times getting into the station, I always wonder. “What Have I done to myself? Why would I follow my own siblings footsteps.” I think that everyday and always. I want to come to you and accept this letter, take me under your wing, and reborn myself. Let my wings spread through like a raven coming out from its cage. After years and years I decided to write to you and your roster as I hope you get this letter.

”For the power and what we desire, Only we have to believe in ourselves”. - Kamzi Takada.

BACKSTORY (100+ Words):

The Rise of Wrath:
Born alongside his brothers in the Takada Clan, followed by his siblings. He would grow up in a normal family, with a stable home, and a penthouse to be at if their parents were never home. Upon entering his senior year of high school, try to grab his parent's attention with help and prepare for his upcoming college years, but they ignore Kamzi and their siblings, due to their careers as lawyers and governors. After his 18th birthday and celebrating it outside in front of his house, he once again tries to get the attention of his parents once more. After getting ignored by his parents once more, he told Zaire that their parents weren’t paying any attention to them, so from there Zaire organised his brothers and became Rokuhara Tandai once again after his father went to jail due to –. Rokuhara Tandai was successful after causing terror in the city and claiming it as their own.

The Upcoming Black Dragons:
Over the months they disbanded after their members ended up in jail from the Karakura Police Department. Kamzi knew that he wanted to cause more havoc than sitting in the Shadow, disappearing in the dark. Kamzi went up to Zaire and Mari and told them he wanted to start a gang once more, after their last disbandment they had no hope to start another gang again, but from discussing and a lot of convening, Black Dragons was born. From time on then they did the same stuff, causing havoc in the city and claiming it as their own. Everyone feared them as Destructive Delinquents who lay waste in Karakura, but over the months they finally did it. Reaching the top of the chain and claiming themselves as the best gang to ever sit on the throne.

Current Era:
After resigning from Black Dragons. He kept going into the criminal world and found himself stuck in a loophole. Over and over he tries to excel in taking someone's money, beating up citizens, going unmasked. After all Kamzi had been in trouble his whole life growing up. After Officer Martenez handed him in handcuffs again. Slamming Kamzi in a cell, Kamzi would begin being all teary and hopeless of himself, Martinez saw him in the cell and offer him to help out and find another way to not be on the streets, After a few years Kamzi would be at the shrine, Cleansing himself after a long time, He would continue to be his better self and improve his taste in the city of Karakura.

SECTION 2: Self-Knowledge Details

What duties do Shinto Priests and Maidens have?:

IN MY OWN WORDS:

Keeping everything organise and tidy as fellow citizens or tourists, making sure that everything is perfect and up to date with fellow players, Having a haven for citizens to find themselves once more and remove all of the dark into them. Having monthly sessions with the board and meeting with fellow staff in the shrine. Keeping up to date and having a passion to uphold the shrine.

What are the steps needed to be taken at the purification trough before entering the Shrine?:

Washing your hands, Is the most important thing to purify before entering the Shrine, We will wash all the dirt and sweat that you have caused your time in Karakura and let all of your sins go to waste.

How are offerings to a Kami performed?:

N/A ( I would need to learn how Kami performed and what are offerings for Kami)

How do you perform a tea ceremony ritual?:

N/A (As I currently need to be taught about the tea ceremony)

Explain what a Tamagushi, Ofuda and Kagura Suzu is and what they're used for:

N/A ( I would need to learn all these people and what they are used for)

(OPTIONAL) Based on your character; which other Kami would they worship?:

N/A

"Furries are amazing, try talking to one!"
idcvesper

Users who are viewing this thread