mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

If your characters were to interact with each other what would their conversation be like?

Randen

Level 8
GoodbyeRanden
GoodbyeRanden
Rich
Because my 2 characters are siblings and they both are from the same MC account, i’m only able to make an interaction by SwitchRPing or making these little skits which shows how my characters (Reiji and Ameno) interactions are like.

Kagami Sibling Dynamic
Ame:
*playing her Ukelele outside the complex*
Rei: Ame, What are you doing down here?
Ame: I usually busk out here to practice, I don’t wanna bother you while you’re working.
Rei: But right now it’s getting cold and I don’t want you to get sick.
Ame: But Bro we lived in Hokkaido for almost all our life, so Karakura shouldn’t be too bad….
The next day
Ame:
Big brother Reiji I don’t feel to well
Rei:
What did I just say, you’ll get sick if you stay outside for to long.
Also Rei: Here, I brought you some Congee and some over the counter medicine. You should also take time off singing to rest your vocal cords. And by the time you recover, I wouldn’t mind being your personal audience while you practice.
Ame: Wow Thanks brother…
Rei: Don’t sweat it, just rest up for the day and when I’m done you can play me a few songs.

ilovemyplane

Level 106
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Not gonna lie, some of them are related and sometimes I just write little short stories of their interactions. Examples being the MacAlasdairs and even some of my Stark characters

GEBynum

Level 79
GEBynum
GEBynum
Rich+
Daphné and Dallon are both emotionally unavailable narcissists (the only difference is Daphné is annoyingly proper and Dallon of course has the rebel boy mindset) but I heavily believe they would be madly in love-

Sage and Tobias would be best friends cause they hate men, despite being different.

MinisterFudge

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
Hm... they'd probably yap about Jesus and such (shocker).

I imagine Alois gets irritated and exhausted around Teresa due to her effervescent personality.
Like, I can see her TAKING HER TIME in a Confessional, pouring her heart out about the most inconsequential stuff.​

Latte

Level 198
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Uuuuum. . A little something like this.

[O'Sullivans]
- Celeste O’Sullivan and Emer O'Sullivan
Celeste actually kind of moderately somewhat maybe cares for her family and would give that like awkward shoulder pat of approval to Emer. Though, it is written in lore that Celeste knows about Emer's criminal affiliation.

[Kaeda/Otori]
- Nyoko Kaeda and Umeko Otori Kaeda
Ooooooh boy....... Nyoko is Umeko's grandchild and one of the 3 kaeda /sisters/ and by proxy is overnurtured by Umeko. Grandma would be constantly pestering and correcting her.

[Maiden vs Cultist]
- Mio Ishida and Nao Takeishi
Need I say more?

Cheng Arayashiki. That bitch will get on anybodys bad side or be friends with them. A l l of my characters would hate him, except Mio, she's amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread