mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied iiAutumn04's Caretaker Application!

iiautumn04

Level 3
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: iiAutumn04

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): ilikefood04

How old are you? (Optional): 20 years of age in May

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server:1-10? 9!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes!

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Caretaker!

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As a caretaker, your job is to tend to the needs and tidiness of the school whether it be snow, sweeping, cleaning spills, etc! They can repair leakages, doors, desks, etc.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing on SRP for a few months now, not nearly close to a year however I do have experience in roleplay long before I even found out that SRP existed. I have years of roleplay experience via ROBLOX.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I'd like to be more involved in the SRP community. Most of my character's are involved in crime, and in all honesty it gets old and boring after awhile.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Highschool, Grade 12.
────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character will correct the child and inform them that they need to watch their language as cursing for any reason to anyone comes off as being disrespectful.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

My character would call for assistance in case the situation were to worsen, and have the two students separated immediately.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
As a caretaker, you have no room to tell another school worker what to do, so I'd take notes of the situation and report it to a higher staff.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Respectful and proper! No need to make a fool of herself.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Would make her way towards a supply closet grabbing a broom and dustpan to sweep the halls.. boy were they dusty!
/me Noitced two students getting into an altercation and decided to intervene.
/me 'name' had been walking through the halls of Karakura High and noticed a spill on the floor; she'd make her way to a supply closet and begin to cleanse the mess!

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Natalia Jade Monroe
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Nat, Natty.

Age (Minimum is 25): 27

Academic Degree: College
Major(s): Social Work
Minors: English

Nationality: Italian
Known Languages: English (Have not applied for langs via this character yet!)

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
Natalia grew up with her mother being a Chemistry teacher and her father being a doctor! She is a very outgoing soul, and see's the good in everyone! Both her mother and father had unfortunately passed away when she was around 13 and she's been on her own ever since. She's bounced from one home to another, until now where she lives on her own.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Being accepted would give me the opportunity to learn more about roleplaying, and the school employee faction!

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?: N/A.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction, after careful review, we have unfortunately decided to deny your application. We apologize for the inconvenience, however due to the large amount of applications this wave we cannot elaborate further on the reason for denial, however once spots open back up again we encourage those denied to re-apply.

We've also denied this as you have another accepted application.

Users who are viewing this thread