mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted iiAutumn04's Librarian Application!

iiautumn04

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
iiAutumn04

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
ilikefood04

How old are you? (Optional):
19, 20 in 3 months.

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
On a scale of 1-10, 9. I dedicate at least 6-7 hours, maybe even more to School Roleplay.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As a librarian, you have the ability to allow and help students whether high school students or college students sign out books of their interest. You are also permitted to guard the library and distribute library cards to students. The library cards themself are 2k each, and when returning or signing out a book, the card is needed.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been involved in roleplay for about a year now on School Roleplay. I have read all of the rules of School Roleplay thoroughly and understand them well.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I'd like to join the school employee faction as a librarian because I want my character to be able to explore her opportunities. I have taken becoming a teacher into consideration, however I feel that may be too soon of a choice as this would be my first role in the school employee faction if I were to be accepted!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/iiautumn04s-language-application.66401/ - [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/iiautumn04s-language-application.66524/ - [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/iiautumn04s-teacher-application.66647/ - [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/iiautumn04s-other-application.66739/ - [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/iiautumn04s-caretaker-application.68787/ - [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/iiautumn04s-kpd-application.68936/ - [DENIED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Margo Adachi-Mochizuki [ Grade 12 ] [ HS ]
Ember L. Imai [ Grade 12 ] [ HS ]
Natalia J. Monroe [ Grade 12 ] [ HS ]

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Margo Adachi-Mochizuki would remain professional and mature throughout the situation. She'd address the issue with the student and explain that disrespect towards school staff is not tolerated and remind them that if they continue, consequences will be given.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Margo Adachi-Mochizuki would check her surroundings to assure all is well, then make her way over to the students involved in said fight. She'd keep her composure and address the students in a calm manner. Margo would insist that the two students involved end the fight and remember that the schools safety is important for everyone. She'd then question the students, trying to figure out what started the fight and how it can be resolved. Both students will be handed detention slips.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Margo Adachi-Mochizuki would attempt to assess the situation and find any evidence in regard to the situation of the staff member acting inappropriately. She'd take notes of the situation and then make way to ask the teacher/staff member themselves what had been going on to get their side of the story as well. Margo Adachi-Mochizuki would remind the teacher/staff member that how they are acting is wrong and unsafe and that if they continue, SLT will be informed.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Margo Adachi-Mochizuki wasn't much of a people person, but she'd attempt to make nice with her fellow coworkers. She'd remain calm while in the employee break room just as she would while she was stationed in the library!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me

Margo Adachi-Mochizuki would give a smile off to the student approaching the desk, asking what they may have needed help with. "You mentioned your passion for animals.. Lucky for you, we have tons of books on any animal you'd like!".. Pointing to the designated area.
/me
Margo Adachi-Mochizuki would be emptying her cart of returned books as a student went to approach her in regard to a question they had. She'd give off a friendly expression to the student and address whatever they may need assistance with! "I can absolutely help you with finding the perfect book for you!".
/me
Margo Adachi-Mochizuki would be reading a book to herself at the desk. A student began to approach the desk, requesting a library card. "I can get you all set up with a library card right away, it'll only take a moment!". - Margo Adachi-Mochizuki gave a polite smile.

────────────
1708143922975.png
In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Margo Adachi-Mochizuki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Margo or Miss Mochizuki

Age (Minimum is 25): 26

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Major(s): History
Minors: ELA

Nationality: Serbian
Known Languages: Korean, Italian and Serbian.

Backstory

Margo Adachi-Mochizuki was born and raised in Novi Sad, Serbia. When she was young, she'd enjoy school tremendously and had always gotten along with her teachers. Margo Adachi-Mochizuki bounced from one family to another until she was able to find the right one for her, that's when she met Faelon Mochizuki, her now mother. Faelon being a chef at Karakura High School allowed Margo Adachi-Mochizuki's love for becoming a school employee to grow. This encouraged her to look into open opportunities and start a career for herself.

Throughout all her years of schooling, Margo has had a love for books, she could sit and read for hours upon hours and never get tired of it. Margo had always done so well in her classes, whenever there were reading logs, she'd be the first to finish them!

One day, while Margo was still living in Novi Sad, Serbia, she was in school and decided to take a trip to her school's library where she had already spent most of her time! This is where she had the opportunity to learn more about what the responsibilities of a librarian truly are. Margo's love for books and learning new things within them continued to grow on a daily basis. She loved the opportunity she had to gain so much knowledge whether it be on the past or even the present.

On Margo Adachi-Mochizuki's 15th birthday she had decided to move to Karakura, Japan with her new family, the Mochizuki's. After the move, her mother Faelon had encouraged her to take the risk and apply for a position as a librarian at Karakura High School where she could continue to grow her love for books.

Now, Margo Adachi-Mochizuki, at the age of 26 is delighted to say she has acquired her a position as a librarian at her local high school and couldn't be any more proud of herself.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
"When it comes to motivation, I adore having the ability to work with students and books even if it isn't in a classroom specifically. I believe that no matter the person, everyone deserves a chance at something special to them. My interest in becoming a librarian here at Karakura High School has grown over the last few years just like my interest in reading has." - "Don't follow your dreams, chase them!"

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
"Accepting Me into the school employee faction would not only allow me to expand my roleplay experience but also give me an extraordinary opportunity in becoming a librarian. I believe I am fit for this position because of my love for books and helping those around me."

────────────

Extra
N/A.

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thanks for your patience and for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. After review we've decided we'd love to have you as a member of the faction, please DM me on discord for the next steps! - ozinth

Users who are viewing this thread