mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted iicloudy_days Spanish Teacher Application

Out Of Character Application

What is your minecraft username?: iicloudy_days

How old are you?:
15 years old.

Do you have any previous bans?: I don't have any previous bans.

Do you have discord? (if so, what is your discord username?):
annabel#6635

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes I do understand. Applications are not about real life because you are not really going to be that in real life, just in the game.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted? Yes! If you were a teacher and not teaching students, why would you be a teacher? It can also lead to students not having class because all the teachers are inactive in some periods. I don't want that to happen because school has to have class. It would also be boring for students who have been waiting all day for school to start. It shouldn't be a teachers fault for a student to skip class.

Describe your activity on the server & the forums: On the server I have been very active lately. I love hanging out with people and having classes. On the forums I have recently placed three applications for college. Those unfortunately got denied, but I am trying to get more successful. On the server I usually spend 10 hours a day. I spend most of my time studying and going to class. Sometimes when my friends are in the server I hang out with them but I still participate in classes.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
[DENIED] https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/my-college-application.24212/
[DENIED] https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/my-college-application.24908/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation for becoming a Spanish teacher is that I really want to become a teacher in real life. I also love helping people and I am good at Spanish. I also think I could be really generous and treat students with respect. If students were being bad I would just warn them politely but if they do it again I would kick them from the class. I feel like I could be a good teacher and take another step.

Do you have any experience in roleplaying?: Of course! I may have been playing on this server for only a few months but I have high experience. I also play different roleplay servers, and roleplay on different games.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: I actually have not. I can't seem to find it anywhere, but if I absolutely have to read it, please notify me.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs are students activity. Like what they were taught, how they acted and progressed, and which people were kicked. Also of your ability to teach students, which is important to know to look at the progress of school teachers and students.

You want to start a school field trip, how would you do that?: First, I would ask the principal or head of the school staff for permission to take the students on the field trip. Next period, I would start a class and let the students sit down patiently with no talking. I'd tell the students where we were going and if they had any questions about the field trip. I would let them ask. Once they are all done with their questions, I would tell them that it would be a public location so I would tell them to be on their best behavior. When we got to the location, I would grab out a student checklist that was in the class. If someone were missing, I would kick them and include that to the class log. I will tell the class interesting facts about the area before we go ahead and look around. When I was done sharing the facts, I would let them follow me. I would follow the map to the first interesting view. Then, I will tell them about it. Like how old it is or who discovered it. If it were to be a fossil, I would tell them what years the fossil was alive in. I would log their progress from the field trip. We would make our way back to the classroom when it was almost time for the next period. Then I would dismiss the class and log their progress.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in class?:
Rule 1: Voice Levels
Students should stick to the voice levels given. If you do not stick to the voice levels, you shall be kicked. The first level is silence. This is when the teacher is talking or when you have independent work to complete. The next level is quiet chat. This is when you are working with a group or you are permitted. The final level is talk chat. This is when you can discuss and share things with the class or be called on to answer a question.

Rule 2: Items, Food and Drink

Students are not allowed to bring food or drinks into the classroom, no matter what class you are in. If you want to go get a drink abide rule 3 the teacher would let you but you have to return. You also may not use phones unless you are given permission to. Teachers have the right to take away your phone, drinks, and food.

Rule 3: Leaving and Entering the classroom
When class starts, you must arrive on time. If you don't arrive on time with the command /class join, the teacher will not let you in even if there is still space. For leaving, students are not aloud to leave the classroom unless you have permission. If you go to get a drink or go to the toilet, you should be expected by 3-5 minutes. If you are not back by then, it will result to detention and your name marked down.

Rule 4: Classwork
You are expected to write down everything your teacher tells you to in your notebook, and classwork given to you and work full potential. Failure doing these will result to a kick from the classroom.

Rule 5: Respect Follow the Teacher's Instructions
Make sure you follow all the instructions given to you by the teacher, and make sure you complete the assignments given correctly.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): In general I've been roleplaying for as long as I can remember. I mainly do family roleplays, city roleplays, and school roleplays. I've been so tied up to roleplaying because it makes me think about my future and what amazing things I can do with it. If I were referring to school roleplays, they help me learn stuff in real life. For instance, in Spanish class, I would actually be learning spanish. Even if I make mistakes in roleplaying, atleast I could learn from them in real life.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

HD: HD means Head Of The Department. The Head of Department teachers are the highest paid of all of these roles as they are the best qualified and highest ranking teacher of a subject. They check progress sometimes on NQT and QTLS teachers as well.

QTLS: QTLS means Qualified Teacher Learning & Skills. They are teachers who are dedicated to teaching a subject and have had experience for a long time. QTLSs are usually older than NQTs.

NQT: NQT means Newly Qualified Teacher. NQTs are usually younger than the other teachers and newer to the subject, but they are qualified enough to teach it to students and help them learn.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

A teacher's purpose is to teach students that don't know everything yet so they can use that information for the future. Teachers can be paid up to 300k yen a month depending on what subject they teach and the importance of their career. In real life they are paid 15k to 35k depending on the same thing.

Teachers usually have specific ways of teaching their students about a subject. For instance, a teacher can use flash cards, timed questions, study guides, etc. These specific ways would help students remember stuff that their teachers taught them if they had a quiz.

Questions

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are important to a SchoolRP server because they are the ones educating the students and helping them grow. Without teachers, it would be impossible for students to learn. The whole reason school is a thing is for children 18 or younger to learn about the world. A teacher teaches the students, so if there were no teachers, no one would learn anything.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: School gates open in the morning at 7:30. At 8:30, Period 1 will start and last 25 minutes (IC). At 8:55, Period 2 will start and last 1hr 40 minutes (IC). At 10:35, Breaktime will start and last 20 minutes (IC). At 10:55, Period 3 will start and last 1hr 40 minutes (IC). At 12:35, Lunch will start and last 45 minutes (IC). At 1:20, Period 4 will start and last 1hr 40 minutes (IC). At 3:00, Hometime will happen.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Arianna has long silky hair with shimmering light gray eyes. She also has rosy cheeks and has the smell of strawberries. She wears a black long sleeve crop top, red checkered pants, and all white sneakers. She is sweet, funny, sarcastic, smart, and cheerful. She respects her teachers and friends at all time even if they get on her nerves. She is a good student with a sense of humor. She'd always participate in answering questions when her teachers ask. She loves playing volleyball but wants to pursue her dream being a Spanish Teacher.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would approach the gang of delinquents looking disappointed in them. I would tell them to stop using inappropriote language in school halls. If they disobeyed me I would polietly give them a warning. If they don't stop I would talk to school staff about the gang of delinquents. If they did stop when I told them to I would still notify staff either way.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would tell the class to pay attention to the teacher and sit down in their seats, or they would be kicked from the classroom. If they are still not paying attention I would notify the teacher of the class. If they did stop I wouldn't because atleast they got a warning.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

She would be very social with all the teachers and talk about how class is going. She would talk about what happened in her class. Like funny, crazy, good, or bad things. For instance, if I experienced someone yelling and being immature I would talk about it with them. We would share advice with each other for our classes. Like if a math teacher told me that I should send that immature boy to detention for him to think about what he did.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me would make a confused look at the question on the quiz and raise one eyebrow.
/me would make an annoyed look at the immature person dancing and singing on top of my desk.
/me would nod in agreement with the student who answered the easy question.
/me would walk to the line and would wait patiently for her book.
/me would pick up all her papers she dropped with a flushed face while everyone is looking at her.

Backstory (Basic)

I was born in Los Angeles. My parents were famous movie stars. We always went to Hollywood for their movie shoots. For me, I sat in the back and watched them shoot the movie. Many years later, unfortunately, my mother became more unsuccessful along the way. She didn't realize that her newest movies were not good or okay. Soon my parents started arguing. My mom eventually realised she hated herself and committed suicide. My father was the blame of her suicide so he went to jail. After that I was left alone, I told the police that I could do everything on my own. I then went to my laptop and applied for Karakura Highschool. When I went there, it changed my life. I met a lot of new friends and I actually wasn't alone. I really enjoyed school because that meant learning new things and becoming more socialized. Then the time came that I would graduate from highschool. I thought that would give me the opportunity to learn more and grow more. I also didn't have a lot of money at that time so college meant I could get a job. When I was little, I didn't have a job but the goverment gave me two thousand yen a month. They even paid my bills since I was just a kid. When I was at Karakura Highschool, I told my friends this story. One of my friends offered me to live at their house. I accepted the offer and met her parents. They treated me like they were my actual parents. They gave the courage to pursue my dream into being a teacher. Once I failed my last two applications for college, they gave me some advice to help me. Since then, I've become a better person than I was without a family.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full name: Arianna Beckett
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Mother: Addison Beckett, Father: Cole Beckett
Preffered Name: Ari
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Dating
Nationality: English
Current Location: Karakura City

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Teaching Experience (# of years): 0 Years
Working Experience (# of years): 0 Years
Academic Degree: None
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s): Spanish, English, Drama, Math, Art, Baking
Minors: Creative Media
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No, I do not have this.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Spanish, English, Math, or Baking

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any):
None.

Do you have any questions?: None.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted!
- While some areas of this application are lacking, overall- this application is very organized and I look forward to seeing your accomplishments with your new position.

Please DM me on Discord to have your roles sorted out - melody#0429.

Users who are viewing this thread