mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

iionaa/ionaxo | Professor Application

violentgrl

Level 6

iionaa Professor Application
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O O C - I N F O
What is your Minecraft username?:
iionaa

How old are you?:
OOCLY I am 17.

Do you have any previous bans?:
One 24 hour ban due to miscommunication (it was later appealed). The situation surrounded the change of rp name whilst on a manhunt, however, I was not aware of being manhunted which is why I had changed my rp name. This was an honest and genuine mistake which is why the appeal went through before the ban declined naturally.

What Country are you from?:
I am from England, currently living there. GMT time zone.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
I do have discord! My username is: iona#8831

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
The likelihood of me being inactive is completely unlikely which is why I am applying for this role in the community. I am fully aware that slacking or being inactive will take that privilege away from me and result in demotion.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I play on SRP every day between 11am-4am the next day; GMT (with breaks, of course). This is particularly during the holiday season, as well as lockdown scenarios due to COVID-19. On a regular weekend, this is often quite similar - however - during the week, especially whilst attending school I am usually active from 4pm until 11pm GMT. I check the forums regularly to view applications and so on, out of general curiosity. I have also been working on multiple character documents, especially biographies as I believe they really allow me to distinguish important features of my character allowing my roleplay to become authentic and raw.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Here is my college application that was accepted previously; https://schoolrp.net/threads/miyashi-rei-college-application.32320/

T R I V I A

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
My reasoning for becoming a college professor is very broad and comes with a lot of determination. On the server itself, I have experienced and partaken in a range of RP opportunities ranging from suspension, highschool, college, gangrp and cheer rp. All of these have been thrilling and enjoyable to experiment with, however, being a professor is something I have always wanted to try. This opportunity will not only allow me to experiment with an older, more responsible character but provide me with new tools to build creative RP scenarios and circumstances for myself and many other players which would attend the classes I hold. Having been a college student myself on SRP, I have acknowledged what it means to be a good college professor and exactly what would maintain positive contribution to the school environment and student experience. I believe that school hours will become even more enjoyable as the subject I am willing to teach is an OOC passion of mine and will definitely help my IC and OOC happiness thrive. The way I feel OOCLY is certainly reflected in my character ICLY and will allow those role playing around me to feel happy and positive also - which is why I believe I would be a perfect candidate for college professor. Furthermore, I believe I would be able to create and host well constructed classes which would stimulate students in the classroom and encourage players to be more adventurous when it comes to their role play style/opportunities they take.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are used to ensure class time is used efficiently and properly with profession and stability. Logging each class allows professors to track the work they set students and will encourage their sessions to progress accordingly - allowing students to develop the more they attend and overall, create a more enjoyable RP experience for those taking part.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
There are many rules a professor must abide by to ensure they are completing their job properly and efficiently; becoming a good role-model for younger individuals and maintaining a positive/welcoming environment in general - on and off of school grounds. These rules include:

• Professional and appropriate behaviour/language used on and off site (actions or speech).
  • Dress smart and appropriately.
  • No using mobile devices within the classroom unless given permission to.
  • Professors must encourage students to raise their hand once they have a question. Similarly, encourage involvement and attentive behaviour.
  • Professors and students must show up to classes prepared.
  • Professors and students must treat all individuals with kindness and respect.
  • Students must not be disruptive in classes and follow instructions.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have had a range of experiences with roleplay, both on and off of SRP. I have been playing SchoolRP since 2016 - with few hiatus’ but have managed to partake in an array of experiences/opportunities to aid my roleplay style and development. I have partaken in team tryouts, roleplayed in both college and highschool, I have also got experience in gangrp and roleplaying with the process of suspension/suspension tag. I have also roleplayed on a range of other servers, especially creative ones which I got the opportunity to try different roleplay style’s and techniques. Thanks to this steady improvement, my detail rp has really come to light and I am currently a member of the Spartan cheer team. I would love to use the skills I have retained from this to create interesting and fulfilling classes for the students in Karakura.

C O L - P R O F - K N O W L E D G E

What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
A college professor must act with the intention of remaining professional on and off of school grounds, ensuring they are a well-constructed role-model to students on site. A college professor must complete at least 15 classes per OOC month to receive their ¥300,000 salary. Any extra classes completed on top of this will result in ¥50,000 added to your paycheck and so on. It is important to log classes to ensure that you have earned your salary properly and present your activity on the server.

S C E N A R I O S

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
I would calmly approach the students with a positive attitude and professional manner and kindly ask them to lower their voices and represent the school properly - stating to avoid using foul language or inappropriate behaviour. If this does not diffuse the situation I will ask once more, issuing a warning before I call in another member of staff to help minimise the situation at hand.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Firstly, I would give them a verbal warning in a calm manner to inform them that their behaviour is inappropriate and disruptive to the class. If they still continue to negatively impact learning experience I will make sure the other students in the classroom are on task before asking the student at hand to leave the classroom and talk to me afterwards if they fail to behave. This will allow me to explain more thoroughly why their behaviour was disruptive and allow them to reflect on this and perhaps apologise so that the next class can run smoother.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me scanned the classroom, sharply diverting his attention across countless faces. He pointed firmly toward Nishioka with the use of his index finger - enquiring; “What role do you wish to play?”

/me clutched the script tight, outstretching his arm toward [NAME]. A bright, comforting smile would be plastered atop his visage, raising a brow; “You can do this [NAME].”

/me motioned toward the door dismissively, deadpanning [NAME]. He was visibly disgusted by the intrusive behaviour, shimmying fourth to commence the removal process.

/me clasped his hands together enthusiastically, positioning them beneath his chin. His gaze fixated upon the wondrous performance, ****yzing [NAME]’s expressions in awe.

/me plastered a large smile atop his visage, frantically clapping for the outstanding performers atop the stage; “BRAVO! That was wonderful- exactly what I anticipated.”

C H A R - K N O W L E D G E / B A C K S T O R Y
Kin is an undeniably aspirational man and never fails to make those surrounding him feel eternally better. His presence is instantaneously recognisable, approaching every scenario with a bright smile plastered atop his visage. His good heart reflects the way he treats surrounding members of the public. It is unlikely that Kin would ever judge, humiliate or disrespect anyone around him - encouraging all to be the best version of themselves. His strive and determination for performing diminished the once, crippling anxiety he was burdened with. The students he teaches all hold a special place in his heart - whether they are enthusiastic about his subject or not. Thanks to his own history, he's naturally empathetic toward all - each and every student, colleague and family member. He respects people's decisions, opinions and feelings as well as openly supporting students when they require assistance or advice. Kin may appear rather quirky at times, over-excitable about the arts and undeniably optimistic; always rearing to go! I believe this is what makes him so unique and will form a strong bond between him and his students.

In school, Kin was the quiet kid... the underrated young boy who was eternally labelled names like 'nerd', 'dork' and was utterly unappreciated. Each of these shameful comments caused Kin to cower away and avoid contact/communication with most peers. His social interaction relied on the adults in his life - primarily communicating with his tutors, teachers and SLT's. Each of these key individuals witnessed the highs and lows of Kin's childhood - especially the social and attachment anxiety he severely struggled with. His parents and grandad specifically, were idols in his life and utterly supportive of each decision and risk he took. His pa was thoroughly invested into making music and would play to him on the regular - especially throughout the early stages of his life. Kin found this undeniably admirable and begun expressive play, mime and acting alongside dramatic and 'entertaining' soundtracks in his bedroom. Kin and his older sister began to perform in short-plays outside of school with a little theatre company in their town. Here was a pivotal moment in Kin's development. Each audition, rehearsal, show and production proffered Kin into a whole world of opportunities and slowly gave him the ability to communicate and truly believe in his capabilities. In a short production of 'Cinderella', Kin landed his first principal role and was pulled aside by the drama teacher in his high school soon afterwards. He had read an article about the admirable production and cast - Kin featuring as one of the main. Here, the teacher informed Kin that he was really hoping he could express the creative skill and talent he had, upon school grounds - perhaps studying performing arts in the future. This random act of kindness and encouragement is really what made Kin soar - transitioning him into a whirlwind of performing, directing and even singing. He began to train with professional, qualified individuals, - taking classes from singing teachers and so on which really enhanced his skill. Throughout his ponder into the arts, Kin began to form close and secure bonds with other passionate individuals and became utterly invested in a newly found social life. Despite the odd self-doubting tendencies, he remained determined and aspired to go far in his future.

It became apparent after graduation that school and growing up is one of the most crucial and difficult times of an individuals life. It is detrimental to their success and future and therefore, wished to make that experience slightly more bearable for others. The appreciation he had for his own teachers really encouraged him to become one himself and wishes to push students in a wondrous direction - up-keeping their passion, pride and dream just like his teachers did.

Kin is rather slender male, some would refer to him as 'lanky' and undeniably tall - standing at 6'2. His face mirrored this, framed with loose auburn curls that toppled over his forehead. Kin has a fair complexion and prominent, yet dainty features - especially his ashy brown eyes. On the regular, Kin is dressed in rather innocent clothing - somewhat 'formal' although - this is deceiving - utterly contrasting his bubbly personality. Kin unfortunately, still has a baby face and picked upon regularly - although, Kin is rather dismissive of these comments and lacks insecurity when it comes to the negative recognition. His visage would be varnished in delicate freckles, presenting a pop of colour across his features.

I C - I N F O
Full Name:
Kin Mukai

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Kiki
Kay
Mukai

Preferred Name:
Kin

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura

Teaching Experience (# of years):
2 years

Working Experience (# of years):
2 years

Year of graduation:
I graduated high school in 2008, college in 2014.

Academic Degree:
Performing Arts

Major(s):
Performing arts, drama and music.

Minors:
Art, dance, script-writing, set design.

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No, I do not.

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Performing Arts/Drama.

T H A N K Y O U - F O R - R E A D I N G

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
ACCEPTED
-
- You have been accepted into College Professor!, Welcome!
- Please ensure you are in the Karakura Academic's Discord to receive further roles and information.
Amazing Application !
https://discord.gg/xPbfZ9qy

Users who are viewing this thread