Level 83
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+

Picsart_22-03-01_19-02-58-513.jpg

IGN: MomRP
Discord: Satan#4979
Describe your activity on the server:
I have played SRP pretty much for a short time. I joined SRP around June 22, 2021, and I still enjoy coming online every day or trying to get 8 to 9 hours and more every day to challenge myself to roleplay with new people I am not used to in any way. I have always tried to keep myself involved in both the server's out-of-character and in-character sides and keep my rep. On this server, to be positive and not harmful on my main and alt accounts. I have been trying my hardest to remain as active as possible on all three accounts, mainly my professor account and main account, so that I can get both sides of roleplay either side won't get or is hard to achieve. I am always keeping myself involved and active! My activity increases by how long and much I have been interacting with other players andy roleplaying with them, mainly with friends that I enjoy spending my time with and fooling around with them in looc. I have played SRP pretty much for a short time. I joined SRP around June 22, 2021, and I still enjoy coming online every day or trying to get 8 to 9 hours and more every day to challenge myself to roleplay with new people I am not used to in any way. I have always tried to keep myself involved in both the server's out-of-character and in-character sides and keep my rep.

On this server, to be positive and not harmful on my main and alt accounts. I have been trying my hardest to remain as active as possible on all three accounts, mainly my professor account and main account, apart of EMS, so I can get both sides of roleplay either side won't get or is hard to achieve. I am always keeping myself involved and active! My activity increases by how long and much I have been interacting with other players and roleplaying with them, mainly with friends that I enjoy spending my time with and fooling around with them in looc.
I am looking forward to roleplaying with other people differently, so I am making this application.

Previous applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-app.40060/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-app.41006/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-authorization.43166/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.43193/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-app-for-my-alt.44177/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-lang-app.44465/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-app.44920/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.44784/#post-140220 [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-app.46991/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.46940/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/miudevil-ems-physiatrist-application.45139/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/professor-app.44217/ [Accepted]
Previous warns/kicks/bans:

I don't believe I have any warns, kicks, or bans to my knowledge on none of my accounts.

Shop wanted:
Shop #2 or El Campesino, but any shop is fine with me.

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I would like to own a shop because, as I said earlier, I am working on my activity and roleplay experiences, having a shop, and running one and shoprp/give customer service to other players. I feel it would help me immensely with my roleplay experiences and detailrp because of the theme I have for this shop. Being a student, EMS worker, and a Professor allows me to extend my roleplay experience, but I would like to improve it. Another reason I would like to own a shop is to give new roleplay experiences to the server. It would help benefit the server by improving roleplaying skills and supporting newer and older players. I hope that players will be interested in my shop idea and grow interested in it, mainly shoprp/detailrp to give them more experiences. It would be a significant development and an exciting adventure within the server.

Another reason is I think I can add a fun idea to the player base and Shop-Faction with my thoughts and possibilities of events all players can even dress up for. I also have many ideas for the shop as many things could be done! I have many different events and ideas in mind for this shop and hope to simplify it for other players.

I found that being a shop owner is something I will be very invested in and enjoy as a whole, to get as many interactions as I possibly can. I would most definitely try to open as much as I could during time zones when shops aren't actively open. To open unusual times to the players who may be in another timezone and quite often, this is because I want to get as many shop roleplay experiences as I can to other players who desire product yet roleplay! I was mainly inspired by the current Kitaku group, a real-life cafe, mainly with my spin to have it known for cosplay and dressing up on occasions. Along with Blend-S with the different Dere types and at times events that they do!

My final reason is that I mainly want to roleplay with those people who haven't been to a shop yet, especially new players, to teach them how shoprp works and how certain things work to give them an insight on what they should do in their future. I should help new or old players adjust to shoprp to be a more common thing on this server and normalize it for their other shop trips, instead of just ordering what they want! Along with that, cosplay with acting!

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I have a few ideas in mind that I feel would be very interesting for the shop. One, for the name to be Ariyoshi Cafe. Certain characters or themes for interaction are exciting, and I would like to share my thoughts here.

Occasionally, one of the ideas is occasionally; we will have some cosplaying an anime we chose as a group. The principal idea of this day is for a particular anime, movie, or show of sorts to be displayed by employees. It's not exactly a significant idea, just employees cosplaying and acting like the character they are. If it does come to it, I feel it would be a great idea and thing to experience! Some ideas are big and some small.

The bland idea is to make sure there's not too much going on and not too much to plan out; it's mainly all improvised by the workers. I feel it balances everything out evenly and still makes it interesting.

The central theme we'll have is Maid/Butlers!; basically, the employees will dress as a maid or butler and act to what dere they those! As in Derederes, Kuuderes, Tsuderes, and such! As well as performing the way their characters would work, employees would have to pretend to other employees how their character would react to the others. I feel that hatreds and friendships would be pretty amusing, but they wouldn't go too far with their characters to where they hate them when the shop is closed! Any inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated, and I will ensure discipline.

Some other ideas may include;​
  • Karaoke Night!​
  • Medieval day: The workers will dress and act like those in medieval times. On top of this, they will have some sword fighting to entertain the customers! Of course, it won't be actual swords, probably lightsabers or toy swords, these days may be spread out or occasional depending on how the workers may feel about it.​
  • Rap/singing Battles!​
  • Freestyle Play/Acting in the shop by employees or customers who volunteer to improv. the scene with someone else (possible a customer)​
  • Space explorers/warriors, space-themed​
  • Wild-West​
  • Heroes vs. Villians: Workers will have an 'enemy' in costume. They will 'despise' another worker!​
  • Dress up as your favorite animal​
  • Pajama Party: Workers or Costumers can be in onesies or cute PJs!​
  • The 50s, The 90s- time era themes, the workers dress as the specific said time.​
  • Tropical Island​
  • Safari: Workers dress as if they're on some safari!​
  • Pirate theme: (Pirates of the Caribbean characters!)​
  • Under the Sea: Anything that may be 'Under the sea' even creatures like Sirens and Mermaids.​
  • Hollywood: Dress up as if you're in Hollywood.​
  • Wizard of OZ': They dress as characters from Wizard of OZ!​
  • Colors: The workers will get in a group of 2-6, mainly how many workers are there; they will choose a color and dress as a color.​
  • Zombies: The workers dress as zombies and act as if the zombie apocalypse has been happening in the cafe​
  • Princesses and Princes: They dress like royalty and treat as the customers are also royalty​
  • 'Royal' tea party: Customers can get involved like Princesses and Princes but as a Tea party.​
  • Knights and Dragons/Mythical Creatures​
  • Harry Potter houses: The workers dress as Hogwart houses they may be in! ex: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin​
  • Harry Potter Characters: Workers can dress as any Hogwart character they'd like, but more likely a first-come, first-serve thing as doubles of the exact nature should NOT happen at all under any circumstances.​
  • Circus: The workers dress as what would be found in a Circus! Ex: clown, juggler, t****ze artist, etc.​
  • Vikings: They dress up as if they were in the Viking Age!​
  • Faries​
  • Toy Story Characters​
  • Jungle​
  • Jurassic Park​
  • Vampires vs. Hunters​
  • Spies/Agents​
  • Pokemon and Trainers: There will be duos for this as every pokemon will have a trainer. Will change to all Pokemon or All Pokemon Trainers if there aren't enough workers for this​
  • Hello Kitty- Can be clothes inspired by the characters or support the theme or the wear Costume!​
  • Sports: Workers will wear things you'd have during a sport! Ex: Tennis Uniform.​
  • Saint Patrick's Day: workers can be Leprechauns or wear green with their outfit, must be mostly GREEN, not a stripe, and call it a day!​
  • Flip-Flop day: The female and male workers switch uniforms for the day, wearing the opposite sex or uniform they haven't worn. Changing their personality to the opposite will generally give more effects!​
  • Story Telling: A staff worker or customer can tell their story of what they desire on stage must be appropriate.​
  • Talent show: A day where the workers show off their talents! This can be optional to customers if they volunteer.​
  • Twin Day: A day where workers will "Twin" with another from another anime/show. Preferably a genderbent of said character they're doing!​
  • Witches vs. Wizards​
  • Holiday events: It's when we dress up for the particular season! An example is Christmas: We all dress up as elves, reindeer, or anything else that may symbolize Christmas, even Christmas colors!​
  • Ugly Sweater Contest: You wear the "Ugliest Sweater" that the staff will rate on which sweater is the "Ugliest" in the shop during this event, usually close to Christmas time. The customer who wins will get 20k and a complimentary dish of their choice!​
  • Eating/drinking competitions: Ex: basically, you start from 200 within rolling, with what they get they must minus it from 200, an example is 100. Their new total is 100; they much reach 0 first to win. People can bet on people they think will win. If that doesn't work out, the winner gets 10 to 50k, depending on how many people are there.​
  • Bingo!​
  • Simon says: The winner of this will get 10k! This implies to the workers who may manage to fool all customers and get a bonus in their check.​
  • 'Hide' and 'Seek': At the near end of closing, the workers will hide, and the customers must find the workers before t shop closes! The person who finds the most workers will get 10k. Or another way around for customers.​

I want it to be modern but also cozy! So maybe a mixture of these as the exterior of the building.
39c3984ce927f215d3d82be51f6630b2.jpg
peggy-porschen-london.jpg

Workers will get to have their own color/shade of color, the main thing that will stay is the basic white apron/black suits

kitakugroup.jpg
Entrees:
Sushi Box
Bento Box
Beef Curry
Nakamura Ramen

Drinks:
Green Tea
Hot chocolate
Water
Americano

Treats:
Dango Stick
Mochi Icecream
Ice Cream Sandwich
Pink Doughnut

Basically some seats would be on the floor yet platformed slightly up and some normal chairs/booth seats!
2Q4A1252.jpg

May change but it'll probably all have a soft yet cute theme, small snacks and drinks will be added later on! Even cute foods.
original (1).jpg
Ramune (Marble Soda)
646a4703b7ba81443af97c1c36e8bb65.jpg

Bunny strawberry shortcake in a cup!

ojipan-cafe-in-harajuku-810x540.jpg
Bear hot cocoa

Rilakkuma fruit dessert

Along with many Rilakkuma themed foods.

Drinks:
Shochu
Sake

Snacks:
Popcorn
Onigiri
How will your shop be unique?:
My shop will be unique with all the dressing up during a theme and cosplaying different characters from shows, animes, movies, and other themes! As mentioned before, there are all the ideas I have above; it is to be interactive with the customers much as possible! I don't believe there's ever been a dressing-up café with a bit of personality acting on SRP before, though I am unsure. It's a fascinating idea, in my opinion, and I feel it will grab people's attention and come more frequently. As well as holding their attention though, I would like to consider what they would like to see and think would be suitable for the restaurant.

As well as employees, I want to consider what they want to do, and I do not want to do anything that will make them uncomfortable regarding it being their character to play as or not. I want them to agree on something and get along; I value people's opinions and critiques, I feel it would be great for the development of the cafe. I would also like to try and get my customs; I would like to bring food items that match the aesthetic of the restaurant but also from events and ideas I plan on doing if my shop application is accepted. I'm not sure if this will be considered unique, but I would like the main aesthetic to be soft yet a kawaii theme to make the customers feel comfortable going to the shop. It will make it pop out and approachable to many possible customers and recognizable from afar.

On top of that, the cafe will be known as the "Maid cafe" or "Dressing up cafe" to many. I am hosting many opportunities for customers to win Yen and many more opportunities to make new friends and memories to come back again next time! Having both customers and employees dressing up on certain days is something I wanted to look forward to during my months on being on SRP, with the tedious, bland ordering and waiting, when there could be some action going on or stories being told from workers or costumers, to give welcoming open arms to any person who'd like to join us and have fun!

How many employees are you planning to have?:
I believe around 12 workers overall including Co-Owner and Owner! This may change in the future depending on the worker's timezones but I have a roster to summarize it like this ↓

Owner: 1/1
Co-Owner: 0/1
Waiter/Waitresses: 0/5
Bartenders: 0/5

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
N/A​

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,but unfortunately it has been denied for the following reasons:
  • We are currently not looking for a café/restaurant shop
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread