Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
ivebeenpostingalothelp

[Renge Yamabuki, the star of the write-up!- @ulkuva ]

RECOMMENDED SONG-

[This would be a message written on a lot of the school books]​
Look at you, acting all innocent. Are you aware, that I'm above you? I'm not a narc, it's just the truth. You're merely a gum under my shoe, you seem to stick there a lot… How needy. Do you think for some reason you could measure yourself to my greatness? My greatness is something you'll never reach, I've been soaring, you're merely on the ground below me. For some odd reason, your words never change emotion around me-... Oh? You're probably too overwhelmed by my superiority that you forget to show the emotion of fear around me. What's up with that stare, what? Do you have a crush on me or something? Oh please, your 'Mms' doesn't change the fact you feel as if your knees are quivering whenever around me, I bet you're choosing each word carefully! Baha… I'm satisfied. I'm satisfied. I'm satisfied. That's what I thought until you smiled. Fuck you, man. How dare you smile in front of me? Oh, Renge Yamabuki how much I hate you. You're just a jealous little girl trying to climb your way to my standings. Now, Renge Yamabuki what would you do? Knowing how I think of you, would you finally decide to stop climbing rankings when you'd just trip over yourself as you do so. You puny little girl, I can't believe I once was your friend. Doubt you considered as me as one, you piece of human trash. I wish you the worst. Right… As I was gloating in my obvious superiority, I forgot to tell you how much I hate you! Piece of trash, trash I tell you. I hope you get run over by a truck- I'd be the one driving it. It's ridiculous how people fawn over you- SYMPATHIZE with you… How dumb is that?! You have a loving family, a loving boyfriend, loyal friends, and a place to live?! Oh please, you dumb chaotic schizo. What you truly deserve is a good slap on the face. Maybe you'd be slapped into your place! Do you know where your place is?! BELOW ME! You inferior version of a washed-up kuuudere. I hate you I hate you… Did I forget to say?

I hate you Renge Yamabuki!

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
manga antagonists:
frankly, the antagonists tsundere who later joins the bandwagon, and develops a crush on the MC as time goes on, later to be chosen over by the childhood friend- with that grief, would then turn back to an antagonists

Users who are viewing this thread