mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I'm pretty new, and I was wondering what the deal was with weapons.

I saw people talking about weapons, but I wasn't sure what qualified as a weapon or if they could actually be used. Could someone please tell me what they are, how to get them, and what they are used for.

TechJD

Level 43
Well anything can be used as a weapon, But certain weapons are more effective than others. Don't expect to slice a throat open with a pencil. Its realism with the weapons. You need to find out icly how to get a char.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Katanas, knifes, bats and knucklesbusters all exist in the world of schoolrp with all very real models with millions of capability.

To get one you'll have to make loads of money to buy them from people who sell them. And I mean 100000+ yen

BobfishTheCat

Level 0
Katanas, knifes, bats and knucklesbusters all exist in the world of schoolrp with all very real models with millions of capability.

To get one you'll have to make loads of money to buy them from people who sell them. And I mean 100000+ yen
Yes but who am I meant to buy them from, this question is more for my friend than me, as he has money and I'm poor

Users who are viewing this thread