imdaalex
Notable+
[OOC section]

In-Game Name:

imdaalex

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

School Janitor.

How often do you log onto the server?:

Mostly every day but when I'm at work, "5-4" hours maybe.

Do you have discord?

IM_DA_ALEX#6119

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I do.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

I was banned from glitching back in(2017 2018).

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

Yes, I can ensure that.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Of course, I recognize that.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Janitors can perform a variety of tasks on any given day. From changing light bulbs, fixing toilets, or cleaning an accidental spill, these workers can be a jack of all trades. They may be responsible to clean and stock the restrooms, keep any flooring and stairways clean, and removing garbage. They may also work with chemicals, so they must perform any safety procedures necessary when applying these chemicals to ensure their safety and the safety of others in the environment.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No, I don't but I think this role fits me well because I have been cleaning tables for a pizzeria in real life and floors. Now I work, I clean my dishes, I take out the garbage, someday having a mask to protect myself and others from COVID-19.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been working as a waiter and bartender and a bodyguard for a restaurant way back in 2017 to 2019. As a waiter, I just waited for the customer to come in and I would show them there seat and hand them the menu, and later on, when they have ordered something and I see it I would walk back and see what they order. As a bodyguard, I would be outside and sometimes inside to see nobody was acting out of order or where starting trouble.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

Janitors can perform a variety of tasks on any given day. From changing light bulbs, fixing toilets, or cleaning an accidental spill, these workers can be a jack of all trades. They may be responsible to clean and stock the restrooms, keep any flooring and stairways clean, and removing garbage. They may also work with chemicals, so they must perform any safety procedures necessary when applying these chemicals to ensure their safety and the safety of others in the environment.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I'd try to calm the student and ask him why he is acting this way. I if that doesn't work I'd give him a warning and if he doesn't stop I'd tell a nearby teacher/principal and hopefully, they can sort out the situation. Or I would talk to the student myself to see why he is cursing at me and see if there is a way to work it out without cursing or violence. If not I as a janitor can't do much but I would find a teacher to tell how he is acting and tell them to make a report or I make the report.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
As I must do what the principal tells me, I'd make sure there are no students while I do this work so nobody gets hurt and myself and other employees. I would still be on guard while doing this job for my safety and others(if anyone comes). After the job is done I would walk back to the school Principal and report my job and how it went.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I'd get all the students out of the room and tell him to stop what he's doing and let him know that he's putting both himself and the students in danger then I would tell the principal or another teacher. If none of them is available I would try to talk to the employee to calm him/her down. When I have calmed the employee down I would report this to the principal or the vice-principal to tell how they are acting or what he was up to for the dangerous job that he is doing.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He would talk sometimes rest his head or talk to the other employees in the room, but he will, of course, drink his coffee whenever it' is break time, but he would still be on the lookout if someone breaks the school rules or if someone asks for help would happily to accept to help.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me I would grab the mop, dipping it in the water inside the mop bucket. I place the mop on the bathroom floors sliding it from side to side mopping the floors.

/me Would go through all the restrooms picking up paper from the floor and taking the empty paper rolls placing them in a trash bin, I then proceed to get new toilet paper rolls, replacing the empty ones.

/me Would walk into the classroom putting the chairs upside down on the table so I can clean under them, I bring out my mop and mop the floors while also picking up Paper, pens, and such from the floor. I putt the chairs back down and start scrubbing the tables with a rag.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Troy James

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr Troy

Academic Degree: associate degree
Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s):Drama
Minors: Acting

Backstory

Troy James was not really an outside kid he was more a cleaner he really liked to clean. His mother used to show him how to clean and why it was so important to clean and be cleaned his dad was mostly not home so it was just Troy and his mother doing all the work at home. Troy got really into cleaning at 13 and he started to clean a lot of stuff like the sofa and TV. But at the age of 16, his mother passed away from an accident car crash he kinda stopped cleaning for a bit because he got sad. Now he has accepted it and he wasn't to go back to cleaning and show to his mother he can clean everything and to show the world that this can be a cleaner place. He would also help everyone who needed a cleaner to fix dusty walls dusty floors whatever he can clean he would try to clean it so well as possible. He even helps the old lady with the cleaning if they wanted it or needed it. In his spare time, he is with his friends hanging out, and just goofing around having fun, but he still thinks of cleaning and his mother all the time that's a gift he will never let go from his head and from his heart. Sure he can have a temper when people are mean or getting into his nerves like some are but in school but he just tries to avoid it all the time. Troy started to like guys and girls at the age of 18 because he still was confused about himself on what he loved and what he cared about. He now thinks now that he is himself and he can be better at everything than he was before.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation is to make the school itself more cleaner and a better school so that germs and dust disappear so nobody gets sick. Also, talking about the floors I'm willing to clean it all and the toilet's, and of course, the classrooms and the trash need to go right away am I right. At the end of the day, I would lock all doors and make sure the student has left the school grounds and call it a day. Why do I want to be a Janitor? Well, my Mom got me into cleaning. She showed me that there are many bacteria on the walls and everywhere. Honestly, it made me want to clean and fix that. I have one goal and that is to clean and try to help the planet much as possible.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over others because I enjoy helping the school I'm very active and I'm willing to dedicate myself truly to this job, I'm clean and fix I'm also very good at listening to problems with the school and what needed to be fixed so if there is something to be fixing I will be there right away.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Janitor, there's just a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord
Make sure to @KimiNoUso#9999 in #roles to receive your role

NOTES:
- You seem to have a decent understanding of your chosen role, I look forward to seeing another Janitor around school.

If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread