Imdaalex

Level 16
imdaalex
imdaalex
Notable+
IGN (In-Game Name):
Imdaalex.

Previous bans:
I was banned back in 2017-2018 for glitching.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm mostly on all day but depends on time then maybe 5-6 hours
because of work

Which timezone are you in?
Im from Sweden GTU

Do you have Discord?
Yes i do it's
imdaalex#0707

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes i do have a microphone .I will call whenever i need to
or someone needs to.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/imdaalex-janitor-app.30205/ ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/counselor-application.29227/ DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/office-secretary-app.27087/ DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/troys-malagasy-app.26373/ ACCEPTED

What is your motivation for applying?:
i want to be a Cop to make Karakura a better place and a safer place to be around. Not just to do that
to show that People can be with me and feel safe with me. I am also here to just protect them all
cuz i could not protect some of them I wanted to back in the days. i know Joining the
KPD Is risking your own life and i'm wiling to take it to make this WORLD
a better place to all people and Karakura. And so they can all have a good smile on there faces that's all i want to see.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes i do understand the laws.

What are the Police ranks?
There are

Cadet's

Officer's

Detective

Lieutenant

commander

deputy chief

Chief of police

Detective's

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Troy have seen what the Cops have done so he know some stuff
not much tho. But in real life i kinda know some but not much. They
are here to help the people even helping the bad from themself so they can live a happy
life as well.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
if there was No KPD there would be many Criminals hurting harassing people and hurting even badly killing the People so there is a very good to have Police so there is rules in the town. And the Police are here to Protect the people from the criminals. Not just that they do patrols so they walk around town making sure everything is good and keeping an eye on everyone so they don't brake the law.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes i do sir.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes i do sir.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes i do sir.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes i do sir

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
Troy would be a black male at 6'4 at the age of 41.He always do what he is told to do when he told so
and always try keep everyone in a good mood. He always talks to his friends whenever they need something or wanna talk about something even if they are not he's friend's he would listen on what the person has to say to him.

What they're like on and off the job?
Off job he's still on watch to make sure everything is okay with all the people that is close by. He also hangs out with friends from work and he's kids to have fun and enjoy the time he has with them.
On job he is more the no watch he is more focused and shows respect to all he's comrades on the job. He's more strict then always when he is on job cuz life is on the life and anything can happened.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
my plans for the future is to keep working as a good and keep protecting the people that needs help and making this place a better and a safer place to live. My dream is to become a Officer that's really what i wanna be. Im not hoping to be in a big famous Police station in the future i'm just here to serve and protect all the people i can.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

when Troy was little He's dad was a bit abusive he hurted him and he's mother many times always when he came home from the bar or the pub. Later on Troy's dad let them and there was just Troy and he's mother left he's mother was always a cleaner but troy did have 2 sides he liked to clean but he also liked cops but he's mother did not want Troy to watch those so she told him "Troy why do you watch those Shows all they do is take them to jail and get punished" and all Troy did say "they make peace in our life mom and i want to do that when i grow up". after 2 months later Troy's mother was in a Store Buying some stuff and she got in the car but after a couple hour's she found out she was being chased by a Black van and she did know what was gonna happen she did try to get away but she did not get away she got hit by another car and died in a crash. That very moment Troy was home and he did not know anything he was only 15 that time and then the door bell hit and he walked up to the door and t here was 2 cops there he did not know why they where there but after they explained what has happened he understood and of coursed cry he closed the door and year's passed. Troy still wanna make a different in the world and karakura that's why he is applying to be a police officer. After that Troy moved to Karakura and was adopted by the "Garcia's" and he want to make a different in this world to help and protect he's new family.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Troy Garcia.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr..

Given Name(s):
Troy.

Preferred Name:
"Troy".

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination: no Religious.

Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: Japanese.

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 2 years.

Working Experience: 1 years in police work.

Academic Degree: Criminal Justice .

Year of Graduation:
Law Degree.

Major(s): Law.

Minor(s): Criminology.

Native Languages: Japanese.

Other Languages: French and Malagasy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread