imdaalex
imdaalex
Notable+
IGN:
Imdaalex
Discord:
My discord is Imdaalex#2341
Describe your activity on the server:
I am mostly active on the weekends also 24/7 but it all depends if I got work in real life. So if I got work I can mostly be on 6-5 hours a day.
Previous applications:
Alt account
rprprprpr KPD Applecation | SchoolRP ACCEPTED
rprprprpr JSL Lang app | SchoolRP ACCEPTED

the main account
Troy Garcia's science Professor | SchoolRP ACCEPTED
Imdaalex KPd | SchoolRP DENIED
IMDAALEX janitor app | SchoolRP ACCEPTED
IM_DA_ALEX Application | SchoolRP DENIED
Swedish | SchoolRP ACCEPTED
Janitor | SchoolRP DENIED
IMDAALEX janitor app | SchoolRP ACCEPTED
Chef | SchoolRP ACCEPTED
German Lang! | SchoolRP ACCEPTED
Troy's Malagasy app | SchoolRP ACCEPTED
French application | SchoolRP ACCEPTED

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

I was banned back in 2018-2017 for glitching in through a door. But I have not been banned since then and I'm not planning to get banned anytime soon.

Shop wanted:

I want the shop Kura BBQ Shop 2. But if I get accepted I am planning to change the name of the shop to something New that I will explain in DMS.
Why do you want to own a shop?:
I did Apply before for a shop but I completely changed my mind because I was unsure if I wanted to be a shopkeeper. But after a long wait and thought about it, I now have seen it would be a good experience and a bit fun to see how it will work out. I know many people are applying to be shopkeeper's and it if would be accepted to become one it would be a very great honor and responsibility not just for me even for my team that works there. I know some shops do not open it can be oocly reasons and other reasons but I will open and I want to experience it all the stress and fun and the humor at the same time. Also if I can have the shop I am applying for it would be very different from the other shops. You have to actually RP to make the food and RP to take out the drink. So my restaurant has more RP in it and more actually waiting.
I am hoping for doing some collaborations with other sophs as well if my shop will be accepted so there can be some cool events or sponsors about the shop icly.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
  • food I am planning to sell food in my shop but not just any food there will be Some Mexican food and Japanese I will allow custom food to be in my shop even custom drinks as well. My store will take requests on what food they can have and I will try to see if I can get the food I won't do it all the time by the requests just 1 or 2 per 1 month. My shop will also sell the food we have now in Karakura we don't need new food we can use the old food we have but really like to hear the consumers recommended.

Drinks Drinks will be there Like my doka cola and bebsi my 2 customs also some alcohol. I will probably get more drinks I got one being made this very moment and if I do get accepted I will add the drink to this shop. The drinks will be sold outside and inside as you see down here My shop will have an outside bar so you can have a relaxing day or night drink.
The Outside Bar
The outside bar will not be just like this it will have chairs and some tables so you can place your drinks on there and the TV will maybe be there the Bartenders will have to do /IT and have a sport or something on there. The bar openings will different. I will say if the bar will be open in my shop announcement or I will say it will be closed for the day. But they might be open at the same time so that means 1 bartender will be taking care of the inside and the other will be taking care of the outside. Music will be there and TV hopefully can be there.

Delivery
Yes, I will have Delivery but that means if I got a bit more workers coming to work I will add them to the Delivery team. If they got no car they have to follow a person who can drive the car and drive to the location and yes it will be an extra pay of 5k. If nobody can drive they just have to find a way to get a bike or run over but the price will be the same food price and an extra 5k. If I can buy car's for my shop I will be doing that and I will be giving it to them BUT they have to and I repeat they HAVE to give the car back to me.

Games
I will have 2 types of old-school arcade games in my shop that will be in a corner. There will be one when u can play against one other person and that will be the first mortal combat
This will be a small game you can play 1v1 with your friend or with a random person. It will be free no pay they have to RP it out themself and to win it will basically almost be like GangRP but 10Hits. If they try to hit the game in RP I will get the sincerity to take em out right away!.

Bingo
Yes, games will be here and I will explain what games I will be hosting a Bingo in my restaurant and this will happen 1 time in 3 months oocly. I will make an announcement about the opening AND the bingo and there will be 3 winners. The first winner can win up to 150k second winner can win up to 100k third winner can win up to 50k. I will host the bingo inside the restaurant or outside. for the Bingo they will pay 3k to have one and i or the waitress will give them one Bingo brick and wish them Good luck!

Game 2
I will host a hot sauce contest. I will be having 5 or 6 people trying out the hot sauce there will only be one winner in this. They have to roll 150 to react to the effect of the hot sauce 9 mil Scoville. they need to roll high to get a low reaction but the lowest one needs a big reaction because he got the hard effect and that means she lost and it will keep going to the last 2. If it becomes a draw, in the end, I will see both of them both and I will say do one of you guys give up or split the price in 50k, or do you wanna keep going to the last person? Then they do their choosing but remember they HAVE to react and all of them will get drinks by their choosing. How they sign up you have to talk to me and I will write down the names and I will walk around the lobby talking to people asking if they want to be in a hot sauce contest.

The bodyguard
Bodyguard will be outside and inside one will be outside at the entrance the other will be upstairs and they are allowed to swap positions but they have to tell me so I know. They are allowed to buy 2 drinks per shift but if they got drinks from home I am ok with that just don't be drunk at work. the dress code for the bodyguard will be having their own outfit.

How will your shop be unique?:
My shop will be open at a special time oocly and when it dusk my shop will be open and I will be maybe buying a custom shop car just for this shop so it will have it very own delivery car. When you get an order you have to RP putting the food into the oven and wait oocly 4 Seconds because I want my shop to have a bit more Roleplay in not just open a chest and give it to a person. The same goes for the bartenders. They have to basically do the same Riping taking the drink out of the fridge/Chest and place it on the table it on the table. I basically want to have a Restaurant where it is more Rping around when it comes to food so it will be exciting and more fun for everyone.

Chefs/Food

My shop will have food but not any food we will have My customs food and the food we got now. How will the food be made by the chefs of course BUT you have to RP it out you can't just open a chest and take out the food I want this to be REALISTIC so you have to do an Action to put the frozen food into the oven and you wait for 4 Second and you have to RP to take out the food so it will be more fun and a better experience because waiting for the food will always be a thing there is no restaurant that has food already done so I want to try to make it a bit more realistic in this. The Chefs will have their own outfits will have there out outfits as well

Drinks/Bartenders
The bartenders need to RP taking out the drinks and when they look at the ID so it will be a bit the same as the chefs with RPing it out and not just opening a chest and take it out. The Bartenders are allowed to talk to the customers but not too much because they got work to do and if I do see them talking too much I will walk up and talk to them and tell them to stop talking now and get back to work.. The bartenders will have their own outfit

Renting

You can rent my shop but I will always be there and I will be the person serving and doing the food. I will have a bartender on the other side that fixes the drinks for the people that did rent the place. If you want to rent the place you HAVE to talk to me no questions ask. To rent the place will depend on how many people will be there I will have 40k per Persson. When you rent the place you will be getting a discount on the drinks at 40% and one free drink for one each person.

Shop designs

MY custome's I will be selling. I will also sell other food not just my custom's

FOOD

About the Meat folder

I am proud to say this looks like a meat folder it has meat all inside it and around,

About The Nacho Box

This Nacho looks like a box it's in a box and it has some really good cheese and dips on them as you can see (it might be different)

About the Le burro
as you see in the image it has cheese chicken a good drawling sauce and this is what I recommend to you all

About the Healthy one

This one has Chicken and many other healthy things on it if you don't want tacos or the other food!

About the Hardshell taco¨
The same thing as the other taco but this one is a hard-shelled taco!

About the taco softshell

This is a normal Taco with some letters and
minced meat and some more good things

DRINKS
About the Bebsi

The bebsi is kinda like American Pepsi but not in the same thing it will have the Spice of sugar coming up and it will stay for a bit and slowly goes away Like a sugar kick but not as strong and better

About the Doka Cola
The Doka Cola will taste like normal cola but a bit more old school cola and would be cold

About the hill dew

The first sip it will have a sugary cold test drink coming and it will have a taste of Suggury Blueberry

Sauce

About my Sause
If you ask to buy this I will first warn you in person icly this is the hottest Saouse in Karakura this It has 9 million Scoville and it will be called "Troys Special Sauce" and it is not cheap

How many employees are you planning to have?:
The shop owner 1

Outfit same as head CheF

Co-Owner (CursedRP)
Keep me updated with the supplies and let me know any updates
(Outfit just a professional outfit)

Chefs and I will be the Head Chef

head Chef

Age for Chefs 19+
Male

(Chef
Female

Age for Bartender 18+

2 bartenders

Age for Waitress 18+
6 waitress

Age for 20+

2 security guards

20+
Delivery people(Needs a car No outfit needed and they can ask to work as a waitress if they like)

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
I am an adult at the moment working at the school as a chef

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
  • Though this application looks unorganized with the headings and their placements I'll let it slide.
  • Send me a message on the forums or Discord to get things started - MikeShotZ#0960

Users who are viewing this thread