Level 41
csulaaa
csulaaa
Omega
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
ImGoogle

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?: 2 times a day but on non school days its really all day everyday.

Do you have discord? ImGoogle#6666

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Ive been banned for bypassing a ban with an alt but i was meant to be on the server because Ducks unbanned me a while ago.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes i do

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Someone who takes care of the school as much as possible and makes sure it is a safe and an up to date school environment. A caretaker must be able to handle any situation that stands in the way of the learning environment.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No I don't really have much experience with the job i chosen but everyone needs to start somewhere.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I started playing like 2 years ago when the first map was on there and have been active since then. Across School RP I loved it, so I started playing regularly, and eventually bought ranks. So I really have alot of experience.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: A Janitor is someone who takes care of or cleans the school, they often will clean the school in and out of school hours. They also have to be a person who doesn't have a short temper, because they need to be able to stand the ridicule.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Calmly, and I would say,"I'm sorry you feel that way but I am trying to work, if you have a problem with how I clean, please speak to the principal about it." I would also direct the student to someone who can punish or deal with the student's behavior.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would do the job without complaining. However, if I am unable to do it I would ask to do another job if possible.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I wouldn't let them know I saw them and would report it immediately to someone who can deal with the problem at hand.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Yui Skript
Chosen Job: Janitor

Motivation for Joining YHS: I would like to be able to say that I helped the school in the future, and I realized that there were no janitors and decided to apply for it, instead of applying for a more popular role.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because not many people would like to be a janitor, and I believe that some of them may just want it so they can try and impress people, not actually work. I also believe that i can do my job well, however the decision is up to you.

Last edited:

TechJD

Level 43
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to make this application today.

-You seem to be very active as far as this application tells me.
-I have no idea why people would wanna try and "impress" someone by saying they're a janitor.
-You have a reputation for being banned by bypassing bans with alts. after overlooking your reputation it seems that you have done that more times than you should've.
-Some of your answers were small and didn't have that much detail put into them.

Thank you again for making the application but I'm going to have to say
DENIED. If you work on improving and making sure to add detail in further applications, You'll start to get better results back. Have a nice rest of your day.

Users who are viewing this thread