Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
IGN: ImKana

DATE: 6/26/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I'd like to suggest keeping boats after the summer. I find it quite odd that there are no plans to keep them after that, public boats seem like a waste to me. They've always been sorta an untouched part of the map outside of the few people who owned them.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This will give some more purpose to the ocean that doesn't just last for the summer, as mentioned above, boats have always gone very untouched. I feel like this renting feature can give more life to them, and I can't see a reason as to why they wouldn't be able to stay past the summer. I've had my boat for a day, and I've already found some really fun RP interactions. I understand part of the reasoning is due to it being the 'Summer' update, though I feel it's a bit limiting to RP. I'd like to hear others' opinions on the matter, I'm open to any and all takes.

TLDR; the ocean has always been boring, and I think keeping rentable boats rather than just chucking them off in autumn could create interesting rp in the water! (sorry this is terribly written I TRIED)

Sporkmoment

Level 20
Sporkmoment
Sporkmoment
Notable
+1

True! And, with the new Jetski's we'd be able to get to boats faster!! I believe they should be kept, and yeah its a fun srp update, but I feel like they should stay. You should also be able to edit them too, to bring more character to said boat.

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1

True! And, with the new Jetski's we'd be able to get to boats faster!! I believe they should be kept, and yeah its a fun srp update, but I feel like they should stay. You should also be able to edit them too, to bring more character to said boat.
I think the editing thing is due to the complicated regions that a boat has, it'll be difficult to claim

Thincc

Level 41
csulaaa
csulaaa
Omega
+1
I like this idea, I also feel like boats should be a bit more cheaper for example the sail boats are 2-3mil I feel likes these should be 100k since they're tiny.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1

Feel like boats should be editable but if the actual boat structure itself is edited to make it larger or to change the type of boat then the boat owner should be punishable. For example I have a painting? grattifi? of a valorant map that i cant remove as well as a few rooms i would personally change around a little bit but that's just me. Boats should stay past the summer update absolutely and that price shouldn't be nearly as high as it is now (5 mil for 90 days is crazy). Also -- it's super weird that the only decently sized yoaht is player unobtainable and that there are so little boats in the first place.

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1

Feel like boats should be editable but if the actual boat structure itself is edited to make it larger or to change the type of boat then the boat owner should be punishable. For example I have a painting? grattifi? of a valorant map that i cant remove as well as a few rooms i would personally change around a little bit but that's just me. Boats should stay past the summer update absolutely and that price shouldn't be nearly as high as it is now (5 mil for 90 days is crazy). Also -- it's super weird that the only decently sized yoaht is player unobtainable and that there are so little boats in the first place.
I agree, I was a little disappointed dropping 4 million on a boat that isn't editable and only lasts 90 days. . . (especially when it's a bit small)

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed

- We'll keep some of the boats in the Ocean after the 22nd of September, however some will still be removed.​
- After Summer, the boats (not including the large yacht) that remain will be changed to a 30 day rent system, similar to other properties.​

Users who are viewing this thread