Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: HampterHunter
What's the title of your suggestion?: Improved Map

What's your suggestion?:
To make it simple, a new improved Karakura map, instead of the current angled view of the entire map in 3D.

I'm thinking something that looks more like a Tourist Map less detailed, and just shows important POIs and Road System. It would be able to be used for both IC and OOC-ly, as ItemRP accomodation for a map of Karakura, but also for the more niche things, like making Plans for Gangs and for Getaway Route marking. Or Street Racing.

Ex:

How will this benefit the server and community?:
I think the /map function is good, but the map itself is... not that good. Honestly best to get a better map representation.

Leo_14

Level 37
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
PHAT +1

I feel we should still get the 3d map of kakrakura though but the tourist map is still a cool idea, plus the old map is very outdated and for new players although they have the GPS visually things will still look wrong.

I know they mentioned redoing the beach/ocean atm so I feel like once that is done they should update the map!

soratheonly

Level 81
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
+1

I think this should only be done when the map isn't expecting any updates for at least 6 months though

Latte

Level 197
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
+1 yes!! With all the changes being implemented, we should for sure have a new map. Def might have to wait for the potential of additional updates!

KimiNoUso

Level 347
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We're already working towards this with other updates in the background.​

Users who are viewing this thread