mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Improving Ticket Responses

GloomyRP

Level 8
What's your Minecraft Username?: GloomyRP
What's the title of your suggestion?: Improving Ticket Responses

What's your suggestion?:
To fix the problem of waiting too long for help, please add automatic reminders for open tickets, whether it's through Discord or in-game. Some helpers or staff members don’t seem to check their tickets, so basic or difficult questions go unanswered. I know helpers have real-life stuff and want to roleplay too, but I’m speaking more to the helpers who are in SRP but not actively roleplaying. No offense to those helpers, I understand you guys have other commitments. It just gets really frustrating when problems, like situations needing to be voided, are left unresolved for too long. Sometimes, tickets about voiding a situation can’t be fixed because they weren’t checked in a long time.

P.s. We often can’t turn to staff DMs because they don’t always respond, and I understand they have personal lives, so it’s not always the best option going to dms and ruin their time. Having a more reliable ticket system would make things much easier for everyone involved.

(I didn't know where to talk about this so I might just come here)

How will this benefit the server and community?:

These changes will make the server better by making sure help is more reliable. Automatic reminders system will stop tickets from being forgotten, so problems like voiding situations get fixed quickly and questions can be answered. This means players won't be frustrated and will have a better time. With a better ticket system, everyone’s issues will be solved quickly, making the experience more fun for everyone.

Last edited:

kustomzero

Level 145
UrAJinx
UrAJinx
Omega
I'm pretty sure helpers/staff members that are online on the server get a notification in the chat box stating "There are. . . xx unread tickets open" or something along those lines

GloomyRP

Level 8
I'm pretty sure helpers/staff members that are online on the server get a notification in the chat box stating "There are. . . xx unread tickets open" or something along those lines
this is already a thing
Thanks for letting me know! It's good to hear that there's already a notification system. But even with this, some tickets still don’t get answered for a long time, and that can be really frustrating. No offense, but it just feels like our tickets isn't getting answered because helpers aren’t looking at them. That’s the whole point I made this suggestion. Maybe there could be a way to make sure older tickets get answered first. The main goal is to make sure everyone gets help quickly and doesn’t feel ignored.

Aania

Level 177
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
We try our best to answer everyone's ticket! But you have to remember: helpers, moderators, admins, etc.

We're on this server for fun! So somedays staff will want to do stuff with friends.

Or sometimes a ticket isn't someone's expertise, so they wait for someone to get online who knows a bit more about it.

We understand it's frustrating, but we are also just humans :D

GloomyRP

Level 8
We try our best to answer everyone's ticket! But you have to remember: helpers, moderators, admins, etc.

We're on this server for fun! So somedays staff will want to do stuff with friends.

Or sometimes a ticket isn't someone's expertise, so they wait for someone to get online who knows a bit more about it.

We understand it's frustrating, but we are also just humans :D
Thank you so much for your response! I really appreciate your feedback and understand that you guys have other commitments. I only suggested this because my tickets often go unanswered, so your reply means a lot. Thanks again for taking the time to address it. <3

Vexosphere

Level 35
Vexosphere
Vexosphere
Notable
Well, like people said, Staff has reminders about unread tickets, even with sound. But what is really frustrating is closing ticket when you’re not even online to respond it.

So what i’m suggesting would be.. if Staff answers your ticket when you’re offline, message from your ticket would appear after staff member responds to it. It’d show when you log on next time. They could have leave their Discord in case you’d need to add something about your closed already ticket. (Cuz tickets are anonymous mostly, and i understand why but sometimes DMs are the only way lol)

So basically @Staff pls stopping closing tickets, its frustrating when you wait whole day and it just gets closed, i do not complain about time it takes to answer ticket but about closing these tickets. Obviously you’re not robots and each of you have irl life, every normal person should be aware of that. But closing tickets is not nice :(

GloomyRP

Level 8
Well, like people said, Staff has reminders about unread tickets, even with sound. But what is really frustrating is closing ticket when you’re not even online to respond it.

So what i’m suggesting would be.. if Staff answers your ticket when you’re offline, message from your ticket would appear after staff member responds to it. It’d show when you log on next time. They could have leave their Discord in case you’d need to add something about your closed already ticket. (Cuz tickets are anonymous mostly, and i understand why but sometimes DMs are the only way lol)

So basically @Staff pls stopping closing tickets, its frustrating when you wait whole day and it just gets closed, i do not complain about time it takes to answer ticket but about closing these tickets. Obviously you’re not robots and each of you have irl life, every normal person should be aware of that. But closing tickets is not nice :(
This is actually a really good idea! I totally agree with you. It would be helpful if tickets stayed open longer, especially when the person who submitted them isn't online to respond immediately. It could make communication smoother and ensure issues are fully addressed without missing out on important follow-ups. I hope the staff considers this suggestion!

NoZinth

Level 202
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+

This was an issue with the ticket plugin, staff members weren't just closing your tickets without a response, it was just thst the message wasn't displaying on your end, Tippie implemented a fix for this today. So this issue isn't the case anymore and was due to a bug with the plugin.

Also tickets are only closed when issues are resolved, if further information is needed a staff member will leave their discord in the reply for further communication.

Vexosphere

Level 35
Vexosphere
Vexosphere
Notable
This was an issue with the ticket plugin, staff members weren't just closing your tickets without a response, it was just thst the message wasn't displaying on your end, Tippie implemented a fix for this today. So this issue isn't the case anymore and was due to a bug with the plugin.

Also tickets are only closed when issues are resolved, if further information is needed a staff member will leave their discord in the reply for further communication.
Ooh, i didn’t know! Good then, i’m glad this have been fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread