mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ImVacBanned's (xNestoria's) doctor app

Ace Winters

Level 6

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?: ImVacBanned

How old are you?:16

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: I have one ongoing ban which is for 4 days and which I received a few days ago for driving a car through the school. I've also been banned recently for glitching, it was a 27 day ban that is currently still on-going.

What country are you from?: UA

Do you have Discord?: Yes, it is: Paracetamol#5884

How long have you played the server for?: I’ve played on the server for around 6-7 months, possibly less, I have learned much about the functions of the server and how it works despite my short amount of time played, my AR time is around 45 days (I don’t know what it will be at once I’ve sent in the application)

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/lang-app.20500/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/lang-app.20656/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/xnestorias-police-app.20204/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/eye-color-app.20485/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-app-again-xnestoria.20369/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-request-part-3.20335/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/height-advancment.20544/ (Denied)

What is your motivation for applying?:

The reason I decided to apply for EMS is since I would like to see all sides of roleplay on SRP, one of these roleplays is “WorkRP” and in this there is EMS, I have previously worked at shops but I would like to go up from shops to a server job if that makes sense.

What do you know about medical practice?:

I know quite a bit about medical practice for three reasons, one is due to the fact I have two friends who are EMS (oocly) and I drive around with them when they’re on call and I see what they do and how they handle certain situations. The second reason is from my own research in what to do in certain medical situations, I know quite a bit from that. And lastly is from my experiences with the SRP EMS, most of the experiences I have with them are bleeding situations but I still have gotten some useful information from them.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Red - Fire

Code Blue
- Medical Emergency in Hospital

Code Orange - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident

Code Brown - Severe Weather

Code Yellow - Disaster

Code Green - Emergency Activation

Code Violet - Violent/Combative Individual

Code Pink - Infant/Child Abduction

Code Black - Bomb

Code Silver - Active Shooter

Code White - Evacuation

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I fully understand I’d get demoted.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*

*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I am aware.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?

Ana on duty is very serious and dedicated to his job, he would always wear his uniform and when there’s someone in need of help he would go to them without hesitation, he would treat his co-workers with respect as they would to him, and he would treat his patients always best as he can to achieve to make them better.

Ana off duty would often have a good sense of humor and be joking around with friends and family, although he’d joke often he would take important situations with seriousness.

What do they look like?

Ana would stand at 7’1 in height, he would have black hair with bangs that would reach just above his eyes, he would have natural brown eye contacts, his body figure would be a lean build, and he would weigh 223 pound with 5 healed cuts scattered along his neck.
https://namemc.com/profile/ImVacBanned.2

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?

Albinism in his eyes along with Major Depressive Disorder

What makes your character unique?

I can’t quite say exactly why my character is unique...It is an interesting and enjoyable character who is verying unique...Which I have been told by other people, main person I remember telling me so was Tippie_...But other than that, you’d pretty much have to see and be around my character to understand why he is unique...

Anatoly Himmelvakt was a young boy that was born into a life nobody would enjoy. Anatoly was born on April 26,1996 in Ukraine. Anatoly had not been bestowed a life of luxury, instead he was placed into poverty as his parents could not provide for him. Due to this, Anatoly was not able to ‘fit’ in with the other residence of his age. Anatoly was forced to work due to not having enough ‘supplies’ to provide for himself. He’d work as a farmer worker, little to no pay for the work he did. Anatoly was a determined boy, striving for the life he wanted. Anatoly’s parents always felt as if they were doing the wrong thing, keeping him in this poverty. They’d doubt themselves, thinking they’d never be able to escape this life they had lodged themselves into. At the age of 5, Anatoly learned to speak Ukranian due to him living there all his life. Once Anatoly was able to speak Ukranian, he was able to enroll in school, but it was at a cost. His parent’s could not pay the school fees, and due to that, they had to resort to illegal ways to obtain money.

Anatoly’s parent’s resulted in the Mafia, and due to that they had gained more money for a price. Anatoly was to work for the Mafia as their ‘slave’, yet his parents did not agree with this, and due to that, they were slain. Anatoly was on his way back home when he discovered their bodies dumped into a bush, along with the Mafia emblem engraved on their skin. He was devastated, not knowing what to believe, yet had a feeling that he’d be next. By the time Anatoly had turned 12, he had been attacked by the mafia during his home hours. He had then decided it was his time to get out of this poverty, and soon he did. He fled from Ukraine, towards Russia. Once Anatoly had made it to Russia, he hadn’t decided on what he was going to do. He did not bring any supplies other than water and the food he had left. Anatoly had been able to find some generous people who would help him with necessities. The people had then informed Anatoly about the military and the amount of money they are given for their work. Anatoly then decided he was going to enlist in the military, yet not knowing the consequences of these decisions. He was able to rank up all the way to corpsman, and due to this he had seen many things that he did not want to see, along with doing things he did not want to do. Soon Anatoly figured out what he was going to do. Anatoly had decided he was going to fake his death, escaping this life of danger and murderous decisions. He was able to execute this plan, yet barely as he had almost been caught. He was then able to flee to Japan.

Anatoly made it to Karakura, Japan at the age of 18. He was able to get away from his pitiful life, and was soon found on the streets of Karakura, alone and dirty. Anatoly was found by a man named, Hayden Himmelvakt. He was soon adopted by the Himmelvakt family and was treated very well. He wasn’t being placed into poverty or hatred. He was able to be loved and cared for. By the age of 19, Anatoly enrolled in College to pursue his dream of Medical practice. He believed that if he became someone of medical knowledge, he could prevent unnecessary deaths. Anatoly had known that he could become someone of importance if he really put all of his effort into it, in which he did. At the moment, Anatoly is studying as much as he can on medical knowledge and decided he’d attempt to become a doctor of the Karakura EMS.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Anatoliy Bakshimi Kealoha Himmelvakt

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Big man, Ana

Preferred Name: Ana

Religious Denomination: Jewish

Marital Status: Not married

Nationality: Russian and Jamaican

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: Since the age of 18

Working Experience:I’ve been a security guard at Club Luxe and a chef at Atsumaru as well as working in the Russian military as a medic.

Academic Degree: Doctorate Degree , Post-Doctoral training degree

Year of Graduation: 2010

Major(s):Biology, Chemistry

Minor(s): Physics

Native Languages: Ukrainian

Other Languages: Russian and Japanese​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread