Level 6
scarqbb
scarqbb
Omega+
  • OOC INFORMATION:
IGN:
kittymeowmeow39 [Grade-12]

Describe your activity on the server:
I am mostly online the server every day for a time, most of the time I am roleplaying as the character I am applying for, yet sometimes I am AFK for OOC events happening in my life.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
Tunities | Windocat#000, I do have a microphone.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:

United States of America | Central Standard Time

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:

During most of my time taking part in crime roleplay, I thought that black market dealers were just there to supply gangs with weapons to carry out permissions, but the more I roleplayed with a few dealers, Fredtastic and F1F4, and an associate, Simpl3z, I soon realized that they take role in more activities and assignments. This can consist of planning events, running criminal businesses, assisting gangs, using permissions, and more.
  1. Roleplaying horizon expansion.

The Black Market opens up new doors within crime roleplay for me, including cop chases, permission usage, and weapon deals. Multiple twists and exciting changes can occur during these events and it is always a unique encounter, making each situation interesting and fun. I’m always thrilled to have a unique interaction with each person I may meet within my role as a black market dealer.

I have shifted my attention to creating and writing lore, as well as unique events that I can have within a roleplay scenario. I have found myself enjoying it further each time that I experienced it. Roleplaying events that take place as a black market dealer such as weapon deals and running business organizations is an exciting thrill for me.

As my character Asahi Hatake roleplays in scenarios with thorough detail and the lore behind him is interesting and unique, it assists in creating efficient and alluring roleplay scenes within romance, crime, and hospital roleplay. An example of this consists of his therapy sessions in which he shares his backstory, and why he feels what he does.

I’ve enjoyed picking out Asahi's flaws and imperfections, such as his lack of controlled anger that seems to drive people away. It adds realism to the roleplay, which can be a far more interesting and amusing roleplay experience with that character. Adding on, while altering and designing him for this application specifically, I have pushed myself even further and dived deeper into his lore to create this application efficiently.

Lastly, coming back to my motivation for joining the crime faction as a black market dealer, roleplaying with the dealers has been a super amusing and interesting experience. It seemed to open my mind to what it truly is like roleplaying as a black market dealer. I not only want to expand my relationships with them in character, but also assist in creating events and more. Expanding on that idea, I want to help the crime community by involving myself in roleplay situations, and expand their knowledge. Though I have a lot to learn about actually becoming a black market dealer, I am up for the challenge.
  1. Roleplaying in Criminal Business areas.

When thinking of becoming a BMD, two things come to my mind first. Club Ikigai and the Fight Club. Though I haven’t had the chance to visit the Fight Club, Club Ikigai, my character has heard stories of the place ICLY and would love to visit and get into trouble in those places. Adding to that, the vast amounts of roleplay you can have with criminals is beyond me. It makes everything more interesting, detailed, and just perfect in my opinion. Helping out with the places is a key part of being a BMD which I am thrilled about. If I do become a BMD, managing the businesses that they have such as Club Ikigai and Fight Club will most likely become my favorite part of being BMD.

Though I’d like to see more businesses being opened, such as illegal betting, illegal racing and an illegal hitman service designed especially for BMD. I would love to see and be a part of running those businesses if I got BMD. That seems to me like the thrill of becoming a member of the Black Market.
  1. Planning events
Whilst roleplaying just based on an idea is extremely fun, planning the entire event to go someone’s way is extremely good, exciting, and thrilling to me. I am not the best lore writer, DetailRP’er and won’t ever claim to be, but I can improve on it through becoming a BMD, as well as my planning of events and actually participating in events itself.
  1. Insane Risks, Even Better Rewards!

Becoming a BMD can be considered one of the most risky, thrilling jobs to do on this server. You have the risks such as getting jumped during deals, getting arrested, getting majored, getting killed all over some weapons and doing the job that earns you money. But along with that, you can earn fame amongst criminals, mass amounts of money, and increase relationships with everyone that’s associated with BMD.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:

I provide many qualities that I think other applicants don’t have, I will list them below.

Organization
Usually I’d say I’m not that much of an organized person, but maturing with age has taught me to be more organized where I am and how I handle things. Organization doesn’t just mean that you keep things neat and nice, it also means that you’re mature and you keep the WAY you handle situations neat and nice, which I’ve been getting better at as I’ve matured as a person. Organization as a whole prevents situations from getting messy and not being able to clean up the mess that happened during a situation.

Maturity
As stated in my reason about organization, I’ve matured as a person after growing and getting unbanned. I’ve learned the difference between right and wrong and have genuinely found peace in myself OOCLY. I’ve taken many trips to help myself become the person I’m still trying to make myself into, and I believe if I continue what I’m doing I could finally regain a good reputation among SRP and as a BMD.

Planning
Most parts of BMD consist of planning business openings, events, and weapon dealings. With my previous experience as a senior camp counselor, I’ve had the pleasure of planning events that have lasted weeks during summer, with me as an addition to the BMD team, I can plan events that most people could never think of, along with the fact that when planning events, I am already thinking of custom actions that can be thought of whilst the event is happening.

Teamwork
Being in multiple work environments based around helping each other to make the business succeed for multiple years can help you learn good teamwork, which also helps you mature and learn to plan events. Circling back to SRP teamwork only, working with gangs and having to plan out majoring and KPS’ing someone, you have to work together to plan those out methodically and work together in order to actually enact them, which can be said in being a BMD aswell, most times they have to work together during events and tracking down and KPS’ing someone that they don’t like, or someone that double crossed them or stole from them.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:

OOC

Work Experience.

I’ve worked many jobs over the course of my life and had to go to team meetings. I understand a lot about working together with people and I’m a very sociable person. I’ve worked in many different jobs that require a lot of teamwork to get through one day. Each job was a different experience from one another but still provided the one key factor of working with a team.

Volunteer work
I’ve volunteered as a counselor at a camp for kids with special needs and mental disorders. The other counselors and I had to work together to make sure everything ran smoothly and events were planned out to fit their needs.

I’ve also volunteered in multiple charity sports where teamwork is the key to winning in the event.

Sports

I used to play a vast majority of sports at my highschool and during my younger years, including American football, basketball, football, and baseball. Most of those sports require teamwork, and good communication both of which I have picked up during my time playing those sports.

IC

GangRP, Etc. . .

I’ve worked within many gangs and crime families. (Hatake, Valhalla, Takadas, Etc.) and have been through many events with them, which mostly require teamwork. Most of the time we are communicating everything and successfully pull off a situation or event because we communicated as a team. I’ve learned so much about the roleplay sphere that I’m very close to dedicating my time just to do CrimeRP and learn a lot more about it. I got introduced to CrimeRP when I first joined SRP and have been hooked since. I find this type of roleplay the most fun, heart-racing, and exhilarating roleplay sphere I’ve seen and been a part of. I spectate most fights to see what I can do more about the roleplay and improve how I roleplay during events and situations.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:

Whenever I hear of people complaining about CrimeRP and GangRP I hear one thing.

“Bring Back Turf”

Turfs
Most people during the early 2021-2022 era of GangRP and CrimeRP that are still playing always complain about only Verified Gangs having turf, which I also agree with them. Though VG’s have earned their turf after being an UVG which is respectable, the UVG’s get no respect to have a turf after applying and keeping up their activity, and overall being a good gang which is a bit unfair in my opinion. If you go back to real life gangs (Not meaning to bring IRL into SRP) such as Barrios 18, MS13, and gangs such as those, they have their own turfs that other gangs respect, even gangs that are larger than them, because they EARNED their spot among them just like how UVG earned their spots among Unverified and soon to be Verified. What I think you could do is keep areas of the map and change the way they are used and still keep them as popular locations where normal people can hang out, but still have them mostly dedicated to CrimeRP and GangRP, which would be a large portion of the server and have Turfs made just for UVG and VG. You could have some sort of point system to see who owns the Turf. Such as if a player in game is in the gang, using the plug-in obviously, they would detect that gang in the turf, adding points to the gang’s turf control. Now with more gang members in there the higher points would add up, and vice versa for other gangs being able to take the turf. This turf update could bring new elements into GangRP, where you HAVE to defend your turf and stay near crime at all times, which is what a Gang should be doing. I also think you should apply the rule that the gang that owns the turf has permissions such as Powerplant on anyone that comes into the turf. This would make the gang in question feared and hopefully boost them to VG.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
I am, I try to keep myself updated on every rule update.
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes, and I am fine with this rule and respect it.
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes, I am aware and respect this rule.
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
I am aware of this rule and wouldn’t think about breaking it.​
  • IC INFORMATION:

Full Legal Name:

Asahi Hatake

Criminal Alias:

Scarab

Age & Occupation:

Gender & Marital Status:

Male | Single

Ethnicity & Race:

Korean, Caucasian

Known Languages:

Spanish, Korean, JSL

Former Associations/Occupations:

Associated with Valhalla as a Higher-up, no Occupations.

Highest Level of Education:

Highschool

Physical/Mental Ailments:

Physical Ailments: N/A

Mental Ailments: Prescribed PTSD and Depression

Known Family Members:

Kaiyo Ken Hatake, Sasori T. Hatake, Dal Hatake, Kadin Hatake

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Asahi Hatake emerges as a striking figure, his physique characterized by a harmonious blend of a lean frame accentuated with subtle muscle definition. Standing an imposing 6 feet and 5 inches tall, his impressive stature is a testament to his genetic heritage. However, it's not just his height that captures attention; it's his long, flowing maroon hair, styled in the fashion of a wolf's untamed elegance. This distinctive choice of hairstyle sets him apart, even amidst a sea of darker shades, and adds to his aura of uniqueness.

His hair is a testament to his meticulous personal care, always appearing impeccably soft and notably free of any blemishes. He holds himself to a stringent standard of hygiene, a reflection of his unwavering commitment to presenting the best version of himself. The depth of his maroon eyes is striking, exuding an air of perceptiveness that can seemingly pierce through the very soul of anyone who meets his gaze. A single glance from those eyes is enough to convey a wealth of meaning, revealing the complex thoughts swirling within his mind.

Behind those eyes lies a mind that is constantly vigilant, ceaselessly ****yzing his surroundings to ensure his safety and that of those around him. This undercurrent of vigilance is a testament to his past experiences and the lessons they've imparted. Upon closer inspection, the faint scars on his face tell a story of his resilience. Above his right eye, a scar traces a diagonal path, extending from his forehead to his cheek and disappearing beneath his eye, a silent testament to the trials he's overcome. A smaller scar, reminiscent of a glass-induced cut, adds an intriguing layer of mystery to his visage, a reminder of past ordeals.

As the layers are peeled back, more evidence of his journey becomes apparent. Baring his torso reveals a colossal 2nd Degree Burn, a haunting reminder of a moment etched into his skin and memory. This burn sprawls across his right arm, its fiery tendrils reaching from his chest down to his abdomen, each scar telling a silent story of survival.

Intricacy meets artistry as his left torso showcases a full sleeve tattoo, a masterpiece that adorns his body like a living canvas. The artwork is a testament to his individuality, a fusion of creativity and personal significance that tells a tale unique to him. On the opposite side, a symphony of tattoos interweaves with his scars, creating a narrative that only those who truly observe can comprehend.

And on his back, concealed beneath a tapestry of scarring and ink, rests a carving—a hidden relic that adds an enigmatic layer to his already intricate persona. Each mark on his body tells a story, a chapter in the chronicle of Asahi Hatake's life, an individual whose exterior mirrors the depth of his experiences and the richness of his character.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:

Asahi Hatake is a calm, collected person until provoked, which is extremely difficult to do. The whole reason he’s been this way is because he’s done caring about how others’ actions affect him. Asahi wouldn’t be very trustful of most people, only lending it to his gang and people that have earned his trust. As he was calm in public, most of his actions concerning other people wronging him showed his anger in the shadows. He wouldn’t be a very emotional person, not letting himself get into meaningless relationships, almost like an AI of some sorts…

Though he may seem calm, he is not at night. Asahi was diagnosed with PTSD at the age of 14, after suffering traumatic experiences as a child.

Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a real disorder that develops when a person has experienced or witnessed a scary, shocking, terrifying, or dangerous event.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) - SAMHSA
Though he may seem boring, you can see him most nights booking hotel rooms with ladies, always using a different name. You could see him as a player of some sorts, though he never leaves attachments to those he’s had an interaction with, abandoning them in the night.

Asahi was known as a very ****ytical man among criminals, almost as a detective of some sorts, always finding intel on anyone he could.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)

“Asahi was a-” You’d hear a voice, cutting off the narrator, seemingly from the shadows.
“Tell the real story, father.”

“Very well then.” The Narrator Responded.

“Asahi Hatake, the disappointment of the Hatake Corporation and Family.”

The voice would come back.
“Let’s start with the beginning of the Hatake family.”

The Narrator Spoke Again.

“The Hatake family, formed in the late 1960s, was an organization turned business. They rebuilt houses for people that would pay them to do so, a family of builders you could call them. Sasori T. Hatake started the family with his adoptive brother Kaiyo Ken Hatake. They worked hours upon hours with each other, remaking the insides of homes in Karakura until Kaiyo moved away. Kaiyo moved to Hereford, Britain after meeting a lovely lady in Karakura who was eventually moving. This woman would now be known as Kinsley Brown, who Kaiyo thought was perfect in every way. His brother Sasori stayed in Karakura, expanding the Hatake family until slowly. . . they formed one of the most feared gangs known as Valhalla. Kaiyo would stay in Britain and eventually marry Kinsley, and immediately started trying for a baby where. . . they were blessed, delighted with the birth of their only son, Asahi, soon to be known as the disappointment of the Hatake Family.
The voice would interrupt again.
“Wait until you guys find out why!”

The narrator continued speaking.

“Asahi was born into a rich life, but. . . nothing was good about it besides his father. His father was the only member of his family that he knew that respected him, and his wishes. As for his mother- his mother was a-”
The voice interrupted once again.
“A dike #^&@! who couldn’t keep her hands off of me.”

The narrator continued on.
“Yes, what he said, anyways, he considered his mom a wretch. A person who always messed with and abused Asahi, though he did nothing to deserve it. Following this, Asahi became very distant towards his family, and started being ****ytical about what he did at the young age of 5, not understanding why he had to yet do it for his own safety. His mom kept abusing him daily, taking it farther and farther everyday, being a drunk and a &@!#%#. On August 8th, the day Asahi turned 6, she took things way too far, setting his entire arm and chest on fire.

The voice was having too much fun interrupting.
“Ahhahah That’s where I got these from!”

The narrator huffed.

“Let me finish the story, you bag o’ bones.”

The narrator cleared his throat loudly.
The narrator cleared his throat loudly., continuing to talk.

“Back to where I was, Asahi was set on fire, screaming, crying, and fear was seen for the first time in the young boy. It was way too clear he was not ready for this, but since he experienced a hit, he grew used to the abuse he suffered so casually, not caring one bit about whatever else happened to him. He was rushed to the hospital, the burns still hurting him, he received treatment immediately by the British EMS, making him their first concern over anything else, where he finally experienced love from someone besides his Father.”

The voice interrupted again, sounding a bit crazy.
“Tell them what I did to her! Please father! Please!”

The narrator responded to his supposed son.

“Fine. . .”

“Asahi experienced his first murder at the age of 8 years old. His mother was driving him home from a visit to his grandmother, the lady had obviously been drinking as her sporadic driving would make any normal child feel fear, the responsibility to protect himself with any dire moment where something may happen, besides Asahi. He’s been planning this moment for months, thinking methodically about every move he could make. He’d grab onto the steering wheel his mom was holding and turn the car left, straight into a wooden pole, crashing the car and sending both him and his mom to the ER. . . except, he was the only one that survived, his mothe-
He interrupted again, shouting this time.
“THAT &$R%@ DIED HAHAHA. . .”
Maniacal laughter from the voice of the supposed son could resonate across your ears for a minute, maybe even more than that.

The narrator would calm him down, going back to the story.

“Yes, as he stated, his mother died, and Asahi’s father came back for him, taking full custody and transporting him to Karakura with the rest of the Hatake’s. Time passed, specifically 4 years, Asahi turned 12, still feeling no remorse for killing his mother nor telling anyone he did it. He lived in the slums of Karakura, specifically complex H, with his father. Doing minor crimes such as stealing from stores, selling things on the streets such as phones that he’s stolen himself. He’s explored the sewers everyday, mapping out everything there has to find. At the age of 14, he discovered that his father led a gang, not just a gang but one of the most feared gangs of the streets of Karakura.

He interrupted again.
“Father, can we go over what Valhalla is about. . ?”

The narrator responded.

“Always.”

The narrator cleared his throat.

“It began with three brothers, seemingly like no other group of friends, meeting up with each other, taking a stroll across the pier in Karakura. Sasori, Kadin Hatake and me, all three strolled across the pier together as they engaged in their conversation, which both of them knew wasn’t about something ‘normal’. Sasori & Kadin both had this lust, this neediness for power but, not just power over everything, like a dictator. More specifically they wanted power of the criminal underworld, everything that had to do with crime, they wanted to control. While I was after the money, rigorously collecting payments from businesses and handling the money of the gang. Whilst having different values as his brothers, he supported in seeing them as practically the dictator of the criminals but they more specifically wanted to rule over Kanto, a mighty and powerful criminal gang at that time. This mutual interest for ruling the criminal world had met and shown before. The three felt they finally found someone who understood them. Because they had the same ideologies and goals which they wanted to achieve, even if they had to die for it. Together the pair made the, soon quickly known, powerful and high rising gang named ‘Valhalla’. Kanto knew they weren’t specifically liked, but with the addition of Valhalla now, which was quickly rising in its member counts posed a sudden great threat to Kanto. Many brawls happened over a long time period, a proper rivalry as most would say. However, unlike most other gangs, which were described as ‘families’ of some sorts, due to the members' close bonding, friendship and companionship, wasn’t a thing with Valhalla. On one fateful day, another gang announced its presence in Karakura’s crime scene and henceforth, a lot of members within the original Valhalla started to part their ways, for the ‘greater good’ or for ‘their own goals’. Sasori and Kadin, logically, were absolutely furious about this, what once was their powerful gang, only getting closer to achieve their goal. Was now collapsing and falling apart. Trying their best to sort of ‘revive’ and bring back what Valhalla once was, Sasori and Kadin fought, trying to let their presence show but it just wasn’t enough. The rest had settled. After a long period of seemingly the gang being inactive, Sasori and Kadin stored their long fought for dream, and thus disbanded Valhalla. Though they were a lost relic, someone came looking. Another one of Sasori’s brothers, me or in this case, Asahi’s father. He kept in touch with Sasori and had the same goals as him, thus restarting the gang, showing off its power more than ever, they recruited more than they could imagine, even throwing my own son into the mix. Asahi became a deadly force within the gang, at the ripe age of 16, he committed his 2nd murder. He hunted down someone who wronged him within 2 hours, showing how effective he is at his job.”

The voice spoke again, this time a very more serious tone.
“Explain the last 2 years, now.”

The narrator gulped as he started talking.

“As Asahi entered the age of 17, he began selling more things, becoming an expert within being an expert of business. He learned how to fight, participating in black market events such as Fight Club. As he neared 18, he became an unstoppable force of Valhalla, being called to do everything for the gang.

The voice interrupted.
“I think our story is almost over. . .”

The narrator spoke again.

“Or maybe a new chapter is beginning, a chapter where my son can focus on the businessman he’s always wanted to be. . .

The voice finally showed himself as the very man that they were describing, Asahi Hatake. He’d grab your face with both of his hands, a dead look in his eyes, and spoke. . .
“If you tell anyone about me, I’ll find you. I’ll find you in less than 2 hours, you can try escaping but you will never escape me. Got it?”
He’d back away, right back into the shadows again, going to do more business.

The narrator spoke again.

“Now you’ve met Asahi Hatake, the disappointment.”

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)

Scarab received a call from an unknown number as he opened. He thought to himself for a few seconds before moving them to a private call.

Static could be heard over the phone as Scarab spoke. “
Hello.” He’d speak with a low, monotone voice.

The caller spoke back. “
Ello, you're selling as of right now, and i’d like to buy.”

Scarab responded. “
State what you'd like to buy

The caller responded. “
I’d like 3 spiked bats and 3 ballistic masks.”

Scarab responded coldly. “Got it, meet me at the entrance to Riverside.

The two made their way to the meetup place, Scarab obviously getting there first due to his distinct knowledge of the sewers. Waiting as the male came, with his mask on. Scarab kept the items that the buyer requested in his duffle bag.

Scarab spoke under his mask. “
1,800,000 Yen.

Scarab had his associates next to him in case the male decided to try anything. The male handed Scarab the yen, waiting for the weapons to be handed over. As Scarab started counting the money, he’d order his associates to toss the duffle bag with the purchase over to the male. Scarab watched as the male ran off with the duffle bag, running through the sewers as he looked towards his associates.

He’d mumble before speaking clearly again. “
I think I’d like to wrap up tonight, we have time for one more deal I think

As Scarab said this, he heard someone walking, he investigated the noise and saw a lowlife scum trying to steal a crate from the BMD. He’d approach the male, placing a hand on his shoulder, looking down at the crate, waiting for the male to look up at him.

Scarab finally spoke. “
You shouldn’t take stuff that isn’t yours. . . Bad for business.

As Scarab finished talking, he’d slide a tactical knife from his pocket to his hand, after doing so he’d shank the male in his gut, hitting a vital organ, talking as he did so. “
Don’t take stuff that isn’t yours.
Scarab slid the blade out and repeated his action, over and over until the man stealing the package was a bloody mess. Scarab told his associates to clean up the body as he started opening the crate, getting the assets inside and sealing off his final deal of the day.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: (If inapplicable, put N/A)

N/A​

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply to become a Black Market Dealer. We took the time to read through each individual application, taking into account all of their strengths and weaknesses, unfortunately we have chosen to deny your application, however we would like to commend the ideas you presented and encourage you to continue your involvement within the crime faction.

Users who are viewing this thread