In Search Of Justice; Yū Ryou's BMD Application #3

F1F4

Level 7
F1F4
F1F4
Notable+
  • F1F4'S BMD APPLICATION
    NOTE:
    Once again, regarding the two warns. I've improved on these factors and have not since then committed to any of the same issues. I apologize in advance if I troubled any staff member or just people in general.

NOTE 2: Most of this application has been copied from the last one with also a bunch of adjustments and improvements.

Your paragraph text (1).png

IGN: F1F4 (Main/Applicant) F1F4v2 (Alt)

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
Unfortunately, 2 warnings belong to my Applicant account. I have apologized and dealt with the consequences of the warning. Thankfully, I have not received any more notices as these warnings were in my early days of SRP. I did not receive any bans or kicks, fortunately.

Describe your activity on the server:
I joined SRP around 2020, and have played actively since then. I am fairly active on the server, and even more, active on community servers. I’ve applied a great amount of time on SchoolRP, dedicating some of my free time towards it too. That heavily includes interacting with many people and befriending them. I’ve developed my characters and continue to do so, and that supports the time that will be put into fulfilling BMD’s tasks; developing the Criminal Community with the help of the rest! In addition, I'll be able to fulfill orders for many people in a similar timezone to myself.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone: F1F4#9190.
I, fortunately, do have a working microphone.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
Kuwait | GMT+3

What are your motivations for applying for the black market dealer role?:
I am motivated by many factors that were presented to me, and factors that were applied to me over time. The Criminal Community can be great in many satisfying and entertaining ways, and the Black Market roster has proved that continually with their creativity and dedication to the role. Even generally, it never fails to amaze me.

Though, what does spark my motivation for this specific role?
Well. As we all would know, there are many factions and many different opportunities presented to us upon arrival at SchoolRP. Yes, the criminal factions were the ones to spark my interest immensely. The opportunity for lore and storylines to this day expands in the Criminal Community, especially this one. I’ve seen a few of my friends strive with many of the factions of their choice and this faction, and that joys me as it adds to the motivation. Being in such a faction that is continually willing to expand the wisdom but also lore/story piques my interest; even my attention as it is interesting to me from a roleplay viewpoint and the excitement it gives. Being involved in this genre of roleplay is unique and how it’s carried out is what makes it unique. I am fledged in assisting newcomers and supporting Karakura’s Criminal Space with what it needs.

Fortunately, I’ve experienced what the criminal community can offer which includes: GangRP, CrimeRP, etc. Now, I am incredibly interested and excited to experiment with everything this role has to offer to my roleplaying experience and my characters that still continually develop. I’ve been developing my knowledge involving the Karakura Crime Space which inspires me to continue representing this community and ensure its presence in this server is secured; with the support of this faction and other criminal organizations. What PRIMARILY sparks my motivation is the thrilling roleplay experience, and the many roleplay opportunities that come with it. If I was ever to be given this opportunity of position, I’d gladly carry it with care and provide all the assistance and creativity dynamics to this faction and organization; that all includes future projects within this faction and CrimeRP generally; yes I would love to create cinematic projects and write pieces. Being a history student helps!

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
Generally, my experience and honest dedication to bettering the Criminal world in Karakura; may it be ICly or OOCly. It is already enjoyable and still amazes me. What sets me from other applicants is the skills and characteristics I hold within me to accomplish what is necessary for this faction. I’ve communicated with many of the people in the Criminal community, which helps me understand their struggles, perspective, and so on. With a good amount of effort, I’m a writer and will provide further literacy in my roleplay experiences, any art pieces I may construct for criminal organizations; or projects if so. As said, I hold characteristics and capabilities that have helped me set foot into my accomplishments, sometimes supported by my friends too. I am fairly active on the Crime server and spend some of my free time speaking to one another, whilst also sharing views.

~ Vision: Vision may be a mandatory aspect, especially with work and responsibility. It helps in visualizing a mental image, a map, a direction to a certain workpiece you may try and achieve, or for whatever organization you are helping into success; earning further achievements and recognition. It helps me with creativity, settings goals, decision-making, etc. If I was ever to be introduced into this faction, vision will greatly help in assisting the other members and the leader.

~ Organization: My organization and planning are well-constructed in an advanced approach. Throughout my years, organization generally was a big part of my everyday life. Whether it was school events, family events, etc. I enjoy organizing in an attempt of satisfying people as it allows me to gain a sharper vision of my environment and which fits them. I’ve experienced and have been through many different tastes, styles, and so on; improving and examining certain aspects of each of my work. Organization greatly helps me maintain my respectability when it comes to it.

~ Responsible: In most and if not, all degrees. I try my best to maintain my responsibility towards things I have worked and put effort into. I am accountable for my actions, and always will try and improve whatever may be unexpected. It takes a major role in providing me with knowledge and understanding towards someone or something; also supports me in making better decisions next time, in the future.

~ Patience: Although the word Patience may be self-explanatory, I feel like there’s more to it. Patience is one of the major aspects of your path throughout life, a mandatory aspect. Patience may apply in many of your everyday things, such as Work, School, Time Management, etc. Thankfully, I am an individual with constructed patience as it helps me build better workpieces, which will result in frequent success; eliminating any unnecessary doubts as it helps me accept setbacks, and enjoy life more

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
I’ve been in numerous teams, whether it was in my real personal life or SchoolRP. I have a well-developed experience with teamwork. I’ve helped make video projects and writing pieces in a considerable number of project teams; even as to be a school president and in the Student Council and organizing my own Chess Club. However, I’ve also worked in an exceptional number of SchoolRP jobs or organizations, such as KAKU-KAI, ADOBANSU, AUFFALLEN, PROFESSOR FACTION, LARENCO, FIGHT CLUB, etc.
Despite all of these; I’ve also worked and helped some of the gang organizations in cinematic projects, still currently ongoing; even planning events with former gang organizations as I appreciate teamwork, and projects representing what the project is about. Just as much as I would appreciate assistance in many of my workpieces. Yes, I’ve done projects in my personal life and SchoolRP and am completely capable of relying on myself, remember? Patience. Still! Nothing beats efficient, constructed chemistry teamwork. Safe to say my previous experience this day reflects on my work and helps me improve gradually.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
I believe Karakura's beach is underutilized, in terms of action and usage. The beach along with the many boats and ships cruising through the waves of the ocean has a heavy load of potential for use; specifically by high-level/Verified Criminals or Black Market Dealers. This may be used as a storage unit, a trading turf, or simply a criminal hangout. As said, it is underutilized which enables the fact that it is usually undercrowded and if not, empty; the risks there can be high though currently low. As for now, these boats are only for a claim and buy though they can be heavily introduced into a much cooler range of events and ideas that fits the algorithm of the Crime Faction. Claim it, use it as a unit and support your business you know? I would love to see more events occurring throughout the pier, beach, and ESPECIALLY the boats. This also would fit nicely well with the new addon to the shipment plugin. In its first trials, it will be perfect. How cool would it be to add new buildings and constructions to the beach, yes? Such as Oil Rigs which may be claimed and possibly could add onto combat aspects such as claiming it, using it as an illegal business, and so on. Yes, it sounds large-scale but after all, it is an idea that I see potentially implemented into the future success of the server. This also would add a slight competitive-ness to claiming such stuff, more of like pirates and whatnot. Something Criminals could look up to and try and take with roleplay motives.

The beach would be the majority of the smuggling taking place. Black Market Dealers operate under their own methods; they would receive shipments of smuggled goods and contraband. And the beach would serve not only as an entry point for the contraband but also as an escape route for anyone who wants to evade the authorities and swim away. This again, adds to the thrill and the fun of roleplaying. I was thinking this oil rig can be underground, though still reveal the top of it on sea level. Perhaps, a network of tunnels supported by our current sewers can be implemented to aid the Black Market in smuggling their gifted contraband and shipments, valuables. This could apply to the whole community too.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes, I am familiar with all of the above and follow every frequent update made to them.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes, I am familiar with this rule and understand it.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes, I understand and am completely fine with it as I’ve not had any issues with such risks.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes, I am familiar with and understand.

1681675174079.png

1681898503480.png
Full Legal Name: Yū Ryou
Criminal Alias: "OWL"
Age & Occupation: 23 years of age | Unoccupied
Gender & Marital Status: Female | Unmarried

Ethnicity & Race: East Asian, German.
Known Languages: JSL | German | Japanese | English
Former Associations/Occupations: Former Forensic Scientist, currently unoccupied.
Highest Level of Education: Bachelor's qualification degree in Forensic Science, Biology.

Physical/Mental Ailments: Anemia
Known Family Members: N/A

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Yū Ryou. An impassive expression was her welcoming approach, accompanied by lustrous medium-length black hair; a luminescent light chestnut brown iris on her left as her right unsighted with a scar extending down to her cheekbone covered by an eyepatch, continually serving a purpose and a reminder of her past dissension. Light-skinned, unexpressive thin lips. A tattoo planted onto her left shoulder that spoke “フクロウ” .

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Yū Ryou is very straightforward, She is mysterious and intelligent and has ahold of various skills regarding science and a few others aspects of life. Generous with friends; reliable intel-source as her vision and hearing are satisfactory. Yū communicates, though only with a sentence and if not, a few words depending on the current circumstance. She efficiently communicates through Japanese Sign Language and sometimes through morse code, her fingers once more. Yet, she is forewarned and perceptive. She takes time in getting comfortable around people; her communication through words develops. She is sarcastic at times, like every other. What may define her is her loyalty and reliability. Loyalty is something you would expect, though easily not given. Yū Ryou’s tradition is constancy and reliability. Whenever needed, whenever risky, whenever life or death. She’ll be there. Oh, and she’s very strategic. Despite her lack of communication through words, she yet strives for the happiness of her close ones and will support that achievement till peaked.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)

A Peak Into The Past: The Old City of 1982;
1681675878617.png

A city that had seen better days was East Berlin. It was a land where oppression and war had left long-lasting scars and where darkness hung over every turn. The Ryou family was struggling to survive in the midst of all of this. They were immigrants who came from a little German town in the south. But life in their hometown was no easier than it was in the ancient city. Employment and chances were hard to come by, and the dread of communist tyranny hung over everything. The Ryou family was thus prepared to start over when they moved to East Berlin; despite it being forced.

The city, though, had other ideas for them. Buildings were collapsing, the economy was in ruins, and a sense of despondence pervaded everything. To make ends meet, Hans and Maria, Yū's parents, spent hard hours selling coal. Despite it being a difficult task, they never grumbled; they never complained. They were grateful for the employment, grateful for the opportunity to provide for their family. In the midst of all the hardship, there were moments of beauty and joy. Maria's art brought color and light into their dreary apartment, and Hans' sense of humor brought laughter to their family gatherings. As the years went by, they continued to face their fair share of challenges, but they never lost sight of what was truly important: their family. They were a family that had weathered many storms, and they knew that they would get through whatever challenges came their way.

Building our Fate: The New City's Growth;
1681676380825.png

The Ryou family experienced delight and hope upon the birth of Yū. She was the source of brightness that broke through the murk of their trying history. The neighborhood she grew up in started to transform. In 1991, when Germany was ultimately unified, a flood of new development and opportunity began. Yū was six years old when the building boom began, and she watched in awe as buildings sprouted up like mushrooms after a rainstorm.
Yū was an inquisitive and daring young girl who loved to discover her surroundings. She soaked up knowledge like a sponge and loved going to school to learn new things. Her parents put in a lot of effort to support her and were pleased with her academic accomplishments. She was a talented student who was always willing to assist her professors and fellow students.

Despite the improvements in the city, the scars of the war still lingered. High levels of poverty persisted, and many families had difficulty making ends meet. Yū was highly aware of the suffering all around her, and she felt motivated by her caring nature to assist others who were in need. She frequently delivered food and clothing to people in her area or played with kids whose parents were otherwise occupied.
Throughout it all, Yū remained unwavering and upbeat. Her unblemished soul was a gift to those in her vicinity, a glimmer of hope in a world that had previously seen so much gloom. She was resolved to make the most of the life she had been given, and she tackled the difficulties of her early years with bravery and resiliency.

Growth: The Futuristic City
1681676980276.png

Yū's love of science only grew more intense as she approached adolescence. She was enthralled by the universe's mysteries, the laws of physics, and the potential of technology to alter the course of human history. She had a unique view of how the world worked because of her father's connections to the Frankfurt Mafia, and she saw how science and technology could be used to solve issues and improve people's lives. Yū started to devote all of her time to scientific study, working in her improvised laboratory in her family's apartment. She was adamant about changing the world and using her abilities to benefit others. Her parents supported her every step of the way and were proud of her commitment.

Despite her scholastic success and natural aptitude for science, Yū encountered numerous obstacles as a young woman trying to break into a male-dominated industry. She experienced sexism and discrimination and frequently had her gender minimized or disregarded. Yet Yū didn't let these challenges stop her. In her ongoing efforts to demonstrate that she was equally as capable as any guy, she pushed herself and continued to work hard. With the help of her father's connections, Yū was able to secure a research position at a prestigious science institute in Frankfurt. There, she worked alongside some of the best brains in the area, honing her abilities and broadening her knowledge. Her research centered on creating innovative technological solutions to tackle urgent societal problems like climate change and energy constraints. All occurs as she grew.

Odd Occurrences
1681677316483.png

The year is 2015. Yū has reached the age of 16 as of today, November 9. The years that Yū spent in college were a time of tremendous growth and discovery for her. She devoted countless hours to reading books and working on case studies since she was fascinated by the discipline of forensic science. But something happened at random as the days went by. The truth of her father's disappearance seemed to be getting closer to Yū.

Yū developed close relationships with her lecturers and met a lot of new acquaintances while she was in school. Everyone admired her intelligence and energy, and she frequently took the lead on group tasks. Although she had a vibrant social life, her father's search was constantly on her mind.

By the time she was 20, she had finished her coursework, had gotten the job of her dreams as a forensic scientist, and had earned her bachelor's degree. Although her job was stressful, she got a lot of joy from using her abilities to help victims and their families get justice. Despite her success, Yū never lost sight of her father, who went missing. Using the tools and contacts she had gathered over the years, she proceeded to look into his disappearance in her spare time. Her forensics work frequently coincided with criminal investigations, providing her with chances to learn more and pursue clues that might help her discover her father.

As Yū descended further into the criminal underground, she learned that her father had been linked with some potentially harmful individuals. The situation was more challenging than she had anticipated, but she was not going to quit. Yū got increasingly more involved in criminal investigations over time, occasionally even putting matters into her own hands to obtain the data she required. Her occupation was perilous. She has proven herself to be resilient, resourceful, and determined.

It was always coming, criminal: The Father
1681677430687.png

Yū's father, a man of integrity in the criminal world, was captured by a rival organization after his own syndicate was taken down. Desperate to maintain control of the smuggling ring, the rival organization saw him as a valuable asset and kept him alive but forced him to work for them. Despite Yū's efforts to find him, she was always one step behind the criminals, who mercilessly held her father hostage and extracted information from him. Eventually, in a brutal display of dominance, the criminals grew frustrated and killed Yū's father, leaving her heartbroken and alone in her search for justice as a message delivered through the mail was given out to Maria.

The Battle Within: Yū Ryou's Struggle
1681677556628.png

Fast forward to 2019, and she was finally recruited into a division within the police force. Her mother was filled with pride, while her father lay peacefully to rest. Being a Forensic Scientist allowed her to understand many more aspects of life, including the intricacies of the police force. Her comprehension of the world broadened even more as she took on challenging tasks assigned to her job.

Suddenly, the phone rang. The operator answered with urgency, "110, what's your emergency?"

A panicked voice on the other end of the line responded, "There's an ongoing raid in uh... The C̸͔̏l̸̡̚ǘ̶͕b̷̰̈́. The club! The Gibş̷͋ŏ̵̩n̶̗͘.”

The operator immediately replied, "Stay on the phone with me as we speak. Which club again, sir?"

Another voice interjected, "The Gibson."

This was it. The police force was shaken by the report, and the forensics team geared up for the aftermath. The German Police declared it an emergency-level threat, as they had never experienced a large-scale raid before. They donned heavy armor, shields, tear gas, and assault rifles. Upon arriving at the location, they found the club partially burned down, with guns firing and bullets echoing through the air, inducing fear in citizens outside. Officers and rioters stood outside the entrance, shields up and weapons at the ready. "On the count of three, we're breaching in! Heads up and stay alert! Any intruder holding a firearm, shoot on sight." "YES, SIR!" they chanted back. This marked the beginning of the second wave of the raid, except this time, it was a police raid.

Upon breaching the door, the police lined up once again with shields. "Two targets sighted, they're holding hostages," someone announced. The force split, moving around the club and shooting through every door, although it wasn't the most prudent approach. Fortunately, some targets were wounded, and some hostages were rescued. A sniper finally shot a bullet into the glass, shattering it to the ground before making an impact on the target. After conducting a thorough scout, none of the supposed gang members were found, and the threat had been eliminated. Bodies were strewn everywhere, and a total of 15 members of the gang had been neutralized.

Forensics was called in to assist with the investigation, along with a detective. Yū was the designated driver and wore gloves, goggles, face masks, jumpsuits, and boots. She didn't wear the facemask until they reached the location. Suddenly, there was a deafening crash. Another car had collided with the Forensics vehicle, leaving it severely damaged as it flipped several times. The car lay upside down, with several dead or unconscious Forensics. The detective remained alive but heavily injured. Yū's head was bleeding, and her vision and mind were hazy, as her hand crawled out of the shattered windshield and dropped onto her stomach. Everything around her appeared faint, and the only audible thing she heard was the sound of fire intensifying and loud footsteps approaching her. Her vision blacked out, and she lost consciousness as an individual grabbed her. She could hear the screams of her other colleagues, fearing for her life. The person demanded her attention, but she was unable to respond.

Yū's eyes closed, and she felt a sharp, throbbing pain in her right eye as if someone had scratched it with a knife. Her breathing became heavier, and her heart rate increased. She blacked out again, but before she did, she heard her faint radio screaming, "Report back on location! Report back!" The radio smashed as the individual walked away, along with several other people. Yū fell unconscious, only to wake up later in a hospital. It was later revealed that the man who had caused the crash was part of the same rival organization that had been responsible for her father's death. They had targeted her in an attempt to wipe out the entire bloodline, but it backfired.

Yū was consumed with the need for revenge. She spent every waking moment thinking about the incident and how she could get back at those who had harmed her colleagues and caused her so much pain. She poured over files, studied maps, and researched every possible lead until she finally discovered that the rest of the gang had fled to Japan and were hiding out in the city of Karakura.

Yū wasted no time in booking a flight to Japan and making her way to Karakura. She knew that she was taking a significant risk by going alone, but her thirst for revenge was stronger than any fear she might have had. Upon arriving in the city, she immediately began to gather intelligence on the gang's whereabouts. She knew that they were hiding out somewhere in the city, but she had no idea where to start looking.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:
Karakura, Japan, 2022. In the dimly lit prison cell; Yū Ryou lay on the uncomfortable bed, clad in an orange jumpsuit, shackled and awaiting interrogation. She was missing shoes, whilst cuffs were tied onto her wrists. The floor was uncomfortable to stand over, rendering it difficult to stand over. An operator would finally unlock her prison cell, unlocking the lock and slamming the iron gate to the side. Yū Ryou would get up, and a faint smile formed on her lips as she gradually walked behind the officer, examining her environment before finally meeting her destination. She would finally sit down, face to face with the officer resting back onto his chair. Yū rested her hands on the table, leaning forward with her back straightened ready to engage in the conversation.

The officer wasted no time, questioning her about her charges, including armed robbery.

Officer: “You were arrested for multiple charges, one of them being: Armed Robbery. What were your motives? Who were your other mates?”

Yū’s fingers tapped onto the table using her fingers with a series of strange, but specific patterns. The officer was confused, but Yū remained silent, a faint smile on her lips as she met his gaze.

--- ..-. ..-. .. -.-. . .-. ... / .- .-. . / --- -. / -... .-. . .- -.- / -.. ..- - -.-- / .-. .. --. .... - / -. --- .-- --..-- / .- -. -.. / --- -. . / .. ... / .-- .. - .... / -- . .-.-.-

She was silent, a faint smile maintained on her expression as her eye yet is still met with the officer. The officer would finally lean onto the table, crossing his arms. “Who were your friends? Speak up.” Another sequence of undisclosed tapping was sequenced but this time ended faster.

.. .----. -- / .-. . .- -.. -.--

Yū would finally open up. “I don’t speak.” The Officer’s eyebrow would cross, confused. “You just did” Yū would reply back with… “I don’t talk.” leaving a confused expression on the officer. The officer would change the question, further asking “Do you have any family? We do not have your documents. Why do you not speak? What were you before?” Yū would faintly laugh, muttering under her breath before triggering the last sequence of her morse.

.-- . / . ... -.-. .- .--. . .-.-.-

As the alarm blared throughout the facility, Yū's plan was set into motion
. The officer would race out of the room, closing the door on Yū as she looked back, smiling. After Yū had disappeared, the officer quickly realized that he had been outsmarted. He called for backup and initiated a search for Yū throughout the entire facility, but she was nowhere to be found. It was as if she had vanished into thin air. The security footage would later reveal that Yū had managed to remove her handcuffs using a small lock-picking device. She was not to be seen in the room nor the facility but rather departed with her handcuffs on the table. She had a device hidden somewhere, though nobody would’ve anticipated it.

Time passes. The security team reviewed the footage, as they witnessed Yū fleeing the building in her orange jumpsuit, followed closely by 5 masked men. The camera caught the license plate of a waiting vehicle before they quickly sped off, leaving no trace of their whereabouts. The security team was left in shock and awe, realizing that Yū had not acted alone in her daring escape. Though it remained a mystery, who were these masked guys? Perhaps, the so-called 'dealers'.

NOTE: This may or may not be possible in SchoolRP, though it's an interesting scenario.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
With the amount of effort applied to this character. This character’s lore will develop as time passes and will be given the most dedication by myself. This character in my viewpoint is unique and I sincerely enjoyed making this character with all my time.

Updates from the last applications?:
- Added story content and detail.
- Added scenario content and detail. PRISON BREAK!!​

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, After consulting with the rest of the BMDs and looking into your application and backstory. We've decided to accept you into the Black Market to become a dealer, Please DM me on discord so we can get things set up.

Users who are viewing this thread