GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
In-Su Lim

"Old Person Look"
Credits to gay bestie for the drawing

In-Su, a 41 year old man who had black hair. His eyes would be a dirty brown but had a tiny little shine to them. A beard would seem to be growing in just a little bit but it would be just a bit patchy. A few scars would rest upon his arms.

Lore in In-Su’s words

“Ah.. How do I do this again? Well, I’m In-Su Lim. I come from a Korean mother and an Irish father. I was mostly raised in Korean due to my mother keeping me. My dad had died when I was around 5 so, I kinda really didn’t understand how he died but that's fine. My mother ended up becoming very strict towards me so I decided to leave; it didn’t really bother her. I ended up getting some cool adoptive parents, I think? I don’t know. My adoptive dad was a police officer so that's what ran me into being a police officer as well. I guess that’s all..”

Relationships

Nyun Lim

Ex-Lover

In-Su and Nyun were doing great as a couple until In-Su didn’t want kids and wasn’t ready. He decided to leave Nyun behind, forgetting about her and their kids. He felt bad for years but continued to stay away from them. In-Su was never allowed to come back into Nyun’s life.

“As much as I loved you, I wasn’t ready. I’m sorry Nyun. I swear I will take care of the kids now but I won’t bother you. I understand that you hate me and I’m very sorry. I do hope in another life that our lives would be better.”

Guk Seon-u

Son

In-Su left Guk with Nyun. In-su always hated that he did this. He never got to raise Guk and he is disappointed that he didn’t. He believes that Guk is a very handsome young boy and that he is doing very well in life.

“I hope you are okay. I saw your adoptive mom recently and she seems like a sweet person. Keep her safe okay? Also, keep being smart for me alright? You’re a good boy.”

Ha-Naul Seon-u

Daughter

In-Su also left Ha-Naul behind but he doesn’t feel as bad because she seems to be living fine. In-Su is so very proud of his daughter.

“Hey honey, I recently heard that you came out to your mom, I’m proud that you did that. I’m just not proud of you and school… please do better in your classes. It's very important if you want to be something big one day! Anywho I love you and I hope you continue to do well in life.”

Ana Seon-u

Guk & Ha-Naul Seon-u’s adoptive mom

In-Su recently got to meet her but doesn’t really know her well… she just randomly came up to him at the station and said hi and told him about his kids… and that he still looks good?

“You kinda creep me out and I don’t even know you… but you know me?”

Lore
TBD

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 243
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+