Accepted]
Xhosa Application [
Denied]
Xhosa Application #2 [
Accepted]
Staff Application #3 [
Accepted]

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I have been banned twice (1 and a ½ and a second time) on the server.

The first time was a misunderstanding and permanent ban, as my brother was Erotically Roleplaying and trolling players on the server, which were 2 rules being broken at that consecutive period; leading to him being banned. And now, this is where the misunderstanding error took place; as due to the Bypass Protection plugin authoring, Netware (Known as Lofken and previously Labsim at the time) had thought I was an alternate account of my brother who had been banned at this time, which lead to me being banned for having equality in the IP address content. I then went onto the Forums and made a Ban Appeal which had explained that the issue was a misunderstanding and that I was online the exact timing of my brother being banned to show solid evidence that I was not an alternate account. Netware had understood this was a mistake and unbanned me.

However, at the time whilst I was banned, I had mistakenly gone to InhaleMyDuck (Also known as InhaleMyBanter and currently WiffyBanter) to check my ban appeal, and I had gotten no response from him, he deleted my message and I asked again which was due to me not noticing that he had deleted my message. I was as well nervous during that period and quite impatient, as this was the first ban I had ever taken on a server, in my life. As I was then unbanned after Netware, I decided to log-in and continue Role-Playing, as WiffyBanter was not satisfied with me being unbanned, he then banned me for nagging/spamming, which was my fault. I had then made a Ban Appeal which had recognized my faults and the previous misunderstanding in which WiffyBanter had acknowledged and unbanned me; therefore, accepting my ban appeal.

I also got a temporary ban for attempting to joke with Netware, in which he didn’t take lightly due to the offensive show in it. He then banned me for Staff Disrespect, which lasted two hours. I had apologized to Netware for my actions and since then, the relationship between me and Netware has been positive and friendly. As he has not recognized me since those mistakes as a player who’s an annoyance or a mistake.

Notice: I was new during my first three bans on the server (During July my first two and November my last of 2017) and I have not been banned since then, which is positive, and I am hoping to continue that positivity to keep having a cleaner history.

Shop wanted: Karakura's Bowling Alley

Why do you want to own a shop?:
The main reason why I want the shop is to revive it so all the bobcats have a place to spend time. Bobcats vs Spartans has been a rivalry for a long time, but the bobcats really never had an official turf. It’s well known that the spartan’s household is a place exclusively for the college students, but this bowling alley will be for the bobcats. Spartans are allowed to enter in-and-out, but they’ll be seen as “targets” in this location.

The different captains of the high school team had already had ‘ownership’ over the place, but having it as an actual shop would be better. It allows the shop to open at different times and have an actual way of advertising for people to enter. This also allows us to set up proper working times, fair stock management, and a way of keeping people in and out.

Many things could be hosted at the bowling alley that doesn't all involve bowling, for example; say if the Bobcats had a game vs the Spartans, they could be able to host a small celebration at the bowling alley, cheering on their own team and hoping for many more victories to come.

With having a ‘working’ bowling alley, it gives Karakura citizens something to look forward to. Even if you cannot actually play it, you still have a chance to either win or lose. I believe if all the bobcat teams were working together on this, it’d unite them in a certain way even if it’s by one string of thread.

Moving on from the fact to help support the bobcats, I would lie if I said I would want to own the shop only to help others only and not myself. I already have many plans for myself once I acquire the Shop-Owner role. You see, most players on SRP nowadays are chasing cash, and to be honest, I believe that Shop-Owning is the best way to earn cash nowadays, since back in 2018 it was the GangRP era, 2019 was the School revival era, and nowadays, in 2020, if there is an era in this year, I would name it the Shop-Owning era, nowadays I’ve seen a boom in shop owning, back then most shops had an owner which would be inactive then removed the next month, and shop owning was so unorganized which is why I despised being a Shop-Owner, but that is not the case anymore, this I believe, with the help of other skilled shop-owners and my friends, I believe if you give me a chance, I would make a name for myself in the shop owning history.

The fact of me having certain levels of leadership skills is most widely known throughout the server. As I’ve had many roles on the server, a few being a Police Captain / Commissioner for a while, even a Senior Administrator, which is sadly not the case nowadays, even though I’d love to use those skills again at some point in shop-owning, I know Shop-owning is now focused more on teamwork, and coordination. I believe that this is one of the easiest roles, but easy only if you have the skills and personality traits, which I believe I have to do the job correctly. I’ll simply hire most of the iconic people in the Bobcats as Managers, in addition to other trustworthy people of mine who are known to be brilliant in business and other stuff, such as Iwashmysoap and jackingmoney.

The last point so far, I really miss being an adult in a way, even though I agree with most people its tedious nowadays, even though also being a teenager In-Character gets tedious too at some point, for example, when it isn’t school and none of my friends are on to RP, I would either do staff work or mess around In-Character, but I'd rather spend my time wisely, like for example earn more money and help the server base OOC'ly and ICly by doing work, such as owning this Shop. I would love to contribute more to the server and support myself more too, and I do accept the challenge of shop owning, and I am willing to reminisce about the times when I was an adult and interact with other adults and teenagers in another perspective instead of being a teenager.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
The bowling alley will have many unique aspects to it. With it being one of the first, and probably only bowling alleys on the SchoolRP server, it brings something new to people who had just joined the server. The bowling alley has different parts to it, aiming to get the attention of teens and young adults around the town. The following will be each part of the bowling alley and how they will entertain the individuals who live around the city of Karakura, and resurrects the bowling alley and make it alive once again.

Bowling Lanes
The most important part of the bowling alley is the lanes itself. It gives people the chance to talk to strangers or even hang out with their friends/family and have a good time while chatting and competing against each other in a friendly game.

Since the server currently doesn't have an up and running bowling system, but it works by rolling out of 10 and seeing how many you have knocked down.
If you wished to bowl, you’d pick who goes first. As the person is taking their turn they then do /roll 10 and if they get a number such as 4 they’d subtract 4 from the number 10. After doing that, they’d do /roll 6 and if they were to get 6/6 all the pins would be then knocked down.

A detailed guide of the bowling system was posted on the forums, which could be found by clicking on this link. https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/bowling-how-to-play.21587/#post-75335

This goes out for the part where barriers are placed in the bowling, the harder difficulty is where the person would /roll 10 twice, for example, if he got a 7 the first time, he would have to roll 10 again, if he got an 8, he would have dropped a pin the 2nd time, but if he gets less than 7 or exactly 7, he would have missed the shot since none extra got down, if they got a roll 10 first time, they'll get a strike, meaning double the points. More ideas will be developed as time goes by.

Food Service

In the bowling alley, the food will be served normally. The only difference is that the customers get to sit at the lanes and the workers must actually walk up to them and offer them a menu. They have the right to decline since they could only be there for bowling and that’s all. The menus will have a list of a few items, most of them would seem to be “American” foods since it brings a nostalgic feeling to the bowling alley.

POSSIBLE MENU:
(Custom) Slice of Pizza
(Custom) Snow Cone
(Custom) Taiyaki
(Custom) Cola bottle/fountain drink

More items are sure to be added that are normal in-game items or customs from other shops, of course with the permission of the shop/custom item owners.

Ice-cream Parlor

The ice cream parlor known as the Sukupuahoi Parlor. It’s a public area which allows you to buy a refreshing and cold drink or dessert from the back area of the bowling alley, the ice cream parlor leads out to the outdoor seating area which will be explained in the next half. The parlor will be fully operated by a mix of the track team and the cheer team.

Outdoor seating
The parlor provides seats for students even if the bowling alley itself is closed, you’re allowed to sit on the outside and enjoy a small conversation with your friend. Bobcats may sit around the bowling alley itself and claim it as their ‘surf’ fending off any Spartans that attempt to intrude the peace of them.

Exclusive items
Once the shop gets set into place, we’ll be working on getting custom models exactly for the bobcats. Due to the old bobcat jocks moving to college, we were in need of certain objects that could stay for a while and leave a legacy.

• Bobcat Plushies
  • Bowling balls
  • Bowling trophies for tournaments held
  • Anything else that comes in my mind in the future.
Of course we will think about more bobcat related items, but currently this is the one that sticks to our mind the most.

Bobcat hideout(s)

In the building itself, it has many secret areas for the students of the Karakura High-School to hide in. These areas are only suggested for the students to use when they’d like to separate themselves from the other students.

These rooms are normally locked. However, if a student wishes to enter, any manager is allowed to open the door for the person to enter.

The hideout could possibly contain and arcade area and a gaming area and a study lounge for the nerdy students to make the place seem more lively and as impressive as the household for the Spartans, seeming our Bobcats team is our V.I.P members basically, to make them feel like home instead of feeling in some shop.

How will your shop be unique?:
The Shop itself would be unique in many ways.

As we know, the bowling alley would be the first-ever shop that would be considered as an entertainment store that isn't 20+ such as Bars and nightclubs, clearly for all ages, where everyone has a chance to participate and have their energy-ball played.

Not only this, but also we would host tournaments for Bowling championships would basically make everyone motivated to participate, for example, there is 5 teams of a group of two/three, wherein each group they attempt to score the highest number of pins in the HARDEST difficulty (without barriers, meaning they /roll 10 in both attempts). Basically the higher-ups would collect the bids of spectators and supporters, or even the championship participants themselves, for example, each member in the participants pay up 5k, summing the total minimum bids (75k) the winners would basically earn a sum of 40k as a prize, which would be split amongst the leader depending on his choice, while the remaining cash would be split between the employees, depending on what I think, however number of teams / entrance fee to the tournament may change depending on the income of the store.

This also includes the food, arcade, and other unique concepts in the future, for example, if we might make a cozy cafe lounge, arcade area, and even a sports store in the future public for everyone, other unique concepts are mentioned above already. More concepts would come once I ponder and discuss it with the other members.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
As for the employees, it’ll be a large group all working fully as volunteers. Each sports team member has a choice if they’d like to work there or not.

Each sports team has its own category of work. Due to their needing to be only a certain amount of people, some things are split. Most of the food catering is done by the track and cheer team, as they deal with the parlor and the rest of the food itself. The security section is led by mainly the football, basketball, and volleyball males who’d like to participate. The other spots of the alley such as the front desk and basic supervision of the facility are done by the following teams; swim team, female volleyball players, and the baseball teams. However, the managers/co-owners would be trustworthy adults, who can open and /advert when I am away.

Note: Thanks for reading my application, any more questions, DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread