Not open for further replies.
IGN: InGameNameFailed

Previous applications:
Shop Owner: Accepted
Teacher Application x3: Accepted
Language Application x3: Accepted
Shop Owner: Denied

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
No active warns and one ban in 2016 for Spam.

Shop wanted:
Shop 1, 11/7.
11/7 is one of the main places inside SchoolRP, alongside the School and College. It is a hot spot for people to hang out and I am making an application for it.

Why do you want to own a shop?:
Owning a store takes a lot of responsibility, from managing re-stock to paying employees, and overall, owning a store, yet, with my time at Happy Pills, I learned that with all of this, it is very fun, very fun. Just asking the question, how may I help? Adds a warmth saying, Wow I am contributing to the server.
Shop Owning is not for everyone, I believe that experience is needed, and I do have it, there is so much to be taken care of and at the moment I believe that I am doing a good job with Happy Pills, and with this, I believe I will do well with 11/7.
Owning 11/7 will also add to more roleplay, it used to be and still is the main hang out hot spot out of most places inside Karakura.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I am planning on keeping 11/7 as a convenience store, yet I am wanting to make it "alive" again opening multiple times to make it an active store again. With this, some more things will be added to sell and the main basis will be the same, I will try to encourage adding more food inside 11/7, hats, daily objects and many schools related and daily items, pencils, large school bags, phones. I will also keep the 18+ items, cigarettes, beer, and scratch cards.
I will make 11/7 more active, opening 1-2 times every day and if I am online more, maybe 3-4 times. I am really thinking about timezones here which is something I did well with Happy Pills so that we can be as active as possible. If I cannot be online, my moderators, administrators, managers, and co-owners will have the ability to open.

How will your shop be unique?:
11/7 is the main store in Karakura. If I ask most players which store do you wish to be more active, usually their first answer is the well-known convenience store, 11/7. Our store will be different from others since we vary with multiple items, ranging from cigarettes to pencils, to coffee, to the famous 7/11 taco. We also will have the possibility of being open 24/7, of course, this will not be done (near impossible, trust me I tried) because of our, many workers, in different time zones.
11/7 will be a unique, active, and good shop.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
I am planning to have a maximum of 15 employees and a minimum of 7 employees with many different jobs which will fluctuate pay.
Our hiring system will be with interviews to some jobs and quizzes and longer questionnaires to harder jobs to work than cashiering (Please note most jobs will take some cashiering when they work.)

Owner: There will only be one Owner which shall be me.

Co-Owner(s): We will have two Co-Owners max and they have the power to run the store without asking for any permission, they will be heavily trusted by myself and all other employees. (50% of the cashiering job and 50k per 2-week payment)

Managers: 3 Managers max, they will work with me and the co-owner but they will have their share on cashiering, they are trusted and if they do have permission they will be able to open the store by themselves.
(50% of the cashiering job and 40k per 2-week payment)

Cashiers: We are planning to have 6 active cashiers who will serve our customers with the right needs, they are crucial for any job in any company and they can rise into a larger job inside the future. (Every time someone buys something from a cashier they get 50% of the money they make)

Janitors: A very important job inside our community, they will be the cleaners of Happy Pills. We plan on having 3 janitors who will make Happy Pills a clean and sanitary store to be inside. (35k every 2 weeks)

Additional Information:
If this gets denied, do I or do I not keep Happy Pills?

EXTRA QUESTIONS:

What is the main role of a Shop Owner?

The shop owner's main job is to make a successful business and family friendly community, I believe that Shop owners make the server bigger and better, as I told said before shops bring, fun hot spots where people meet up, talk, have a fun time and just have a good time. The shop owners are the people that start this, they make a fun environment for all along with all the others, staff, people, teachers, and all players. I want to join this big community with what I said above because our community is a well determined, achieving and now a massive server and the Shop Owner it a lot, time to make an impact.
(This does not mean that being a teacher is not making an impact.)

Do you understand your responsibility of the shop owner?

I feel like I do understand the responsibilities of a shop owner and what must be done, I am a teacher in the server and that also brings a large amount of what I have to do OOCLY and ICLY. I understand that I must keep the shop going through dark and light times good or bad. The shop will try its best to be open at the proper times I listed above, we will have good customer service, great employees and many more great features. We understand that we must be strict to our employees meaning that they should have a good attendance, a good customer service, and a good overall basis, if they do not meet this expectation, they will have a lower pay, and if this goes on, I will fire them.
Thank You

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread