Level 3
IGN:
initali2

What timezone are you in?:
CEST

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:

alice#0140

How long have you been on the server for?:

I have been on the server since 2018, also since /ar check currently is disabled I guess it was around 55-57 days.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:

Yes, I do have 2 previous bans, the reasons are ’Metagame’ it was a 6 days ban and ’Stealing from Community’ which was permanently, Ever since, I have read through the rules over and over again, and what I want to assure is that I do not intend to break any rules ever again.

(See the ban appeal below the next question.)
List your past and current applications:

What’s your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is that I want to spend all my free-time on something useful and entertaining, It would be a great opportunity for me to offer medical attention to those who are deeply in need, it will very much increase my communication and confidence around other individuals.

What are you applying for?:
I’m applying for the role Nurse.

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:

A Nurse plays a significant role in the hospital, they are to help and protect public health, that also requires good communication between patients and other hospital-staff members, they are to provide excellent care for individuals, also administering medicine and supervising nurses’ aides.​

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:
Code brown:
Code Brown refers to an unfavourably extreme condition of weather outside hospital grounds. Examples include a rogue blizzard or an immense thunderstorm. The former risks causing significant blockades against the main entrances of the hospital, inhibiting movement in and out. The latter threatens electrical systems and anyone who walks outside out of shelter.

In any scenario, it is important that individuals vacate themselves to shelter of any form in order to keep themselves safe, waiting for the weather to subside or otherwise with external assistance.

Code green:
Code green means an emergency have been activated. You’re needed to follow the proper procedure when a situation like this is happening, you need to remember that you would be needed to stay calm.

Code yellow:
Code yellow means a natural disaster or weather anomaly has occurred and that being out in the open is most likely dangerous. All personnel would be advised to remain within shelters until further notice.

Code black:
Code black refers to the situation where someone has threatened hospital, along with everyone in it, with a bomb or an explosive device of some sort. It poses the largest threat to the hospital and it triumphs over the likes of Code Violet and Silver. Immediate contact with local security forces/public authorities must be executed as soon as possible.
Code Violet:
Code Violet is called upon when there is an individual seeking to engage in violent or combative activities within the area, signifying that the individual at hand must be dealt with. In the scenario he is found to be armed, the situation will escalate and Code Silver will be called upon (as a higher-step than Code Violet).
Code Pink:
Code pink means an infant or child abduction is defined as anytime an infant or child is noted to be missing from any place within the Hospital or Hospital grounds. Notation of a missing infant or child is denoted via the Infant Protection System or Security notification when the infant in question cannot be located or when a parent or guardian reports that an infant or child is missing. Immediate action must be taken to locate the child without delay.​

Code Red:
Code red means a building is currently on fire and the action should be dealt with directly to ensure everyone that is in the building is safe. Extreme caution is needed, ideally with the assistance with firefighters.​

Code Orange:
Code orange means hazardous materials come in the form of explosives, flammable and combustible substances, poisons and radioactive materials. Hazards can occur during production, storage, transportation, use or disposal, which means the situation should be dealt with directly with extreme caution, with protective measures if necessary.

Code Silver
A message announced over a hospital’s public address system indicating that
(1) A combative patient with a lethal weapon is on the loose
(2) A violent situation is unfolding and lock down is in place​
Code White
The purpose of a code white means there is an evacuation on-going and all the individuals must be leaving in a proper way without any rushing and bumping into others that also requires no yelling and screaming, everyone shall be leaving safely otherwise someone could possibly get hurt.​

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)
Absolutely! I am completely aware of that and I will not go below the age of 23.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do understand that being inactive will result in being demoted.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:
I do have some basic knowledge about first-aid and I am willing on learning much more throughout the job, I have been interested in medical assistance, I find the community there quite interesting, I would like to achieve more knowledge about hospital staff roles and they do, I have been reading a lot, personally, I see this as a great opportunity for me to apply.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

Head Physician
- The head physician is a person who is in charge of running the hospital and making decisions.

Clinical Manager
- Clinical manages are basically the 2nd head of the hospital, they play an important role, they have a variety of typical duties, such as: managing clinics, monitoring budgets, they oversee day-to-day management, they also develop policies and directives, that also requires attending meetings.

Clinical Leads - A clinical lead has many responsibilities, they are to report any issue to the CEO, that also allows them to organize the roles around the hospital, they also solve any issues with budges and so on. They also are to make sure communications between staff member are okay.

Surgeon - A surgeon has an extreme role, they are the ones who deal with majorities throughout surgeries, although a conversation with the patient before the start of the process to make sure they are ready and safe is required, surgeons have all rights to manage all roles that are in the operation room, they must provide excellent service.

Doctor - Doctors have important duties, first of all document every patient they treat, they must help diagnose and help the ones who are in need of attention that includes healing minor injuries, they are to provide medications with prescriptions if needed.

Nurse - A nurse has a special job, they are to keep a patient calm and safe at all time, treat minor psychical needs and care for patients in a bad condition, they needs excellent communication skills, throughout any surgery and such, a nurse is capable of assisting; they are to collect information about the patient’s mental health and make sure they are ready

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?:
During duty, Hanae is very caring and loving, she would always provide support or to an individual no matter what, Hanae‘s a calm person, hard-working, She is respectful towards everyone.. she adores making such good friends and growing friendships.

Off duty, Hanae would surely be seen hanging around with some friends or family, she simply begins missing people that she has not seen in such a long time, if anything wrong was seen, immediately she would attempt to stop it, she does not judge people at first-sight, Hanae loves to converse with other citizens and make some new friends.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
Hanae is a respectful woman.. she would always take responsibility and put much effort into work that needs to be done, Hanae makes sure that everything that is about to be committed will end up with great results, she would sometimes show goofiness around people close to her.. Hanae likes to make sure everyone is safe, she always put others on top rather than being selfish and only caring about herself.

How would you describe your appearance?
Hanae Sato, she would be a female that would stand at the height of 5’6, weighting almost 120lbs, when smiling you would notice her small visible dimples. She would rather have a hourglass body shape, her brown eyes would be complimented by her blonde hair as a scent of roses followed her.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?
None.

Hanae was born in Kyoto, Japan, she was in a family of 4, her mother was Spanish while her dad was Japanese, she had a younger sister, when she reached the age of 2, her family decided to live with their grandparents in Karakura, she was being homeschooled by her mother as her father went to work, until one day he died in a car accident, her mother had went through depression, a few days later she had committed suicide, Hanae and her sister had to stay with their grandparents, their grandma had always told them to keep a smile, she had always taught them good manners, a month later, their grandparents died, and they have been taken to another family, they were still smiling even though deep down inside they were broken, ever since, they started going to school, Hanae had always grew up having interest in nurses, she had always had big dreams of being a nurse and helping citizens, Hanae had started working very hard to make her parents proud, she had always believed they were watching her, she’d always visit their graves each month with flowers.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Hanae Sato

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Given Name(s):
Hanae, Hana

Preferred Name:
Hanae

Religious Denomination:
Jewish

Marital Status: