Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
innocuousrp -> for Shopkeeper
innocuousmc -> Volleyball-Captain

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?): innocuousuk

How old are you? (Optional): 20

What is your time zone?: BST (GMT+1)

Describe your activity on the server:

As the captain of the HS Volleyball male team, I am often active on SRP, supporting my team, engaging in roleplay and hosting team events and practice sessions. Overall I play SRP most days of the week for 1-4 hours except for the last couple of weeks where I have been on holiday, during which my team was still organised and training together. I have been playing SRP consistently for nearly 2 years now, a year of which has been with the HS male Volleyball team (getting promoted to captain after 4 months on the team) and has required consistent activity and leadership.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.59442/ | Language - JSL | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/headband-bobcat-copy-request.70787/ | Item copy request - Headbands | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bobcat-volleyball-copy-request.70788/ | Item copy request - Volleyballs | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/squirt-bottle-bobcat-copy-request.70789/ | Item copy request - Bottles | Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12][Volleyball-Captain] Josh Winters

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?: Shizukesa (preferred) or Ryuketsu changing to Takayama

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

I'd like to become a shopkeeper firstly as I believe I have found a gap in Karakura's restaurant scene, a Japanese seafood restaurant! Secondly, I'd love to create a wholesome and positive atmosphere to give a wide variety of players new roleplay opportunities, no matter how long they have been on the server. Whenever a restaurant opens on the server people flock to it, they love the fresh interactions, the uniqueness of the location and the busy environment around them as they chat away amongst their party.

Another reason I'd like to become a shopkeeper is that I believe I would fit the management style required to run a restaurant in Karakura. I love a spreadsheet, taking stocks and seeing happy customers leave after having great customer service, and I believe it would only enhance my interest and enjoyment of the server.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

What is most unique about Takayama is that it focuses on Japanese seafood, being so close to the sea, Karakura would fit this unique business and would provide lots of new roleplay opportunities such as fishing. Takayama will focus on locally sourced produce, with pictures of local fishermen, boats and the nearby oceans around Karakura, while also maintaining a classy Japanese style. The restaurant layout will contain black brick walls with a dark wooden floor, tables will be scattered around mid-sized cherry blossom trees creating a contemporary and romantic atmosphere.

As well as the restaurant itself, our smaller menu will provide an opportunity for our waiting staff to add some flare to food delivery, from custom descriptions of steaming hot Teriyaki to custom actions prepared for chopping food at the table, customers are sure to leave with a smile on their face and memories they will want to relive over and over again!

Staff will be trained with customers in mind, always keeping a calm and professional attitude to every interaction they have with customers, allowing them to have a care-free relaxed time at our restaurant.

Shop References:
1723573391711.png1723573568254.png

What will you sell in your shop?:

Food-wise we will mainly focus on seafood items alongside a few extra Japanese restaurant foods, making our menu not too big while still having enough choice to satisfy a large range of customers. Examples of such food items we could include are:

Mains:
  • Sushi Box
  • Lobster
  • Salmon
  • Nigiri
  • Unadon
  • Sashimi
  • Crab Furai
  • Tekkadon
  • Yakuza Noodles
  • Lamb Donburi
  • Teriyaki
  • Udon Noodles
  • Spicy Karaage
Sides:
  • Sticky Rice Bowl
  • Kimchi
  • Ramen Egg
  • Kani Salad
  • Gyoza Dumplings
Desserts:
  • Onigiri
  • Dango
  • Mochi Ice Cream
For drinks both at the table and the bar we will focus on staying with the previous theme, stocking non-alcoholic items such as Bubble tea as well as alcoholic beverages such as Sake and Shochu
Water
  • Iced Coffee
  • Bubble Tea
  • Matcha Tea
  • Japanese Whiskeys (21+)
  • Sakes (21+)
  • Shochus (21+)

How many employees do you plan to have?:

To start I'd be hiring around 10 staff members to work through 3 openings per week, after which we can expand. The type of staff we must hire are:

Owner (1)
The owner oversees the running of the whole business including staffing, stock and customer satisfaction. In a smaller business the owner will usually have more jobs to do and more to look after, as a business expands they can start to delegate some duties and general running to a manager.

Manager (1)
A manager leads the general running of the business, occasionally helping out their staff where needed. In a larger business, they may be permitted to run openings and staff training. Some day-to-day duties could include stock-taking, helping out at the bar and managing the front-of-house staff to ensure the business is running smoothly.

Wait staff (5)
Waitstaff will greet customers and sit them at a table they are assigned to, after which they will hand out menus and come back soon to take food and drink orders. They will then deliver food and drink orders to customers, taking feedback, payment and any further orders.

Bar staff (3)
Bar staff will work behind the bar serving both non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks to customers sat at the bar.

Extra

Additional notes about your application

Character biography:

Name
: William Hall Bass
Birthplace: Swansea, Wales
Description:

Being born in Swansea, Wales, William's early life was busy. Growing up near the centre of the city he quickly grew an interest from cooking, being lucky enough to spend a lot of time in his parent's chip shop by the beach.

By his teen years he was out on fishing boats, learning the ins and outs of the British seafood industry. Working in that shop into his early teens, William had set a new target in his sights, soon saving plenty of money to move to Japan to study culinary arts.

Ever since William moved to Japan he excelled through the ranks, working in multiple restaurants along the Japanese coast, moving from trainee chef positions up through to being an executive chef, before finally deciding to settle and take the jump to owning his own seafood restaurant.

Do you have any questions?:

Not at this time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread