InsaneRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Yes, I do have discord haydenn#6998

How old are you? (Optional):

N/A

What is your time zone?:

CST [central standard time]

Describe your activity on the server:

I am very active on srp, I am on in a daily basis if I cannot get on I will be found looking in the forms. I say a minimum of 4-5 hours on a week day and weekends are 6-9 hours depending if I don't have work to attend

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No, I've never been banned in SRP

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I do understand if I am inactive I will be demoted and changed back to my original grade.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

As a janitor they come in earlier than all staff members, they will have to begin to clean the ground and make sure everything is organized in the front area and outside. As when school starts they will begin to go and clean up any trash or liquids that have been spilled. After doing so they will make sure all students are safe if no other faculty members are on. They are in charge of making sure the school is very clean and making sure that everyone is safe.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have a lot of experience. I have been a professor before and even a hospital staff member for SRP but also the experience comes from Online Roleplays and roblox

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

College Student

Degree: Masters

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

With a calm tone I would approach the student asking them to stop. If their warning doesn't seem to work I would get into a serious tone and ask them to stop once again. That doesn't work. I would give them a detention if they keep cussing. Which therefore a principal or dean with be contacted if they remain the same tone

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

I would quickly interfere and get between them as then. Give them both a detention for fighting on school grounds. If they do go to detention I will ask what happened and who started it. After being informed of how it started I would then inform a dean or principal about the students actions. As they would only be held at a detention if it happened again after that a punishment will be equipped

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

I would get a picture of the actions the employee is doing and go to the principal and show them proof of them doing it for further punishment on behalf of the principal's decision.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Hayden is very chill as he would be more focused on his work. As if another employee interferes and talks to him he will spark a conversation back.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &2&l would pull out a spray bottle spraying it on the window and he would put it in his belt as he pulled out a cloth rag from his belt plopping it onto the window swishing in a circle to clean the window as then he would put the rag in his belt walking away.

/me &2&l takes a broom from the janitor room and starts to go around the school sweeping and then going to the back sweeping on the ground

/me &2&l begins to get prepared by grabbing a spray bottle that has cleaning water inside and a dry rag as then he would turn to his leg grabbing a broom holding it in his left hand. Walking around ready to work.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Hayden Grey

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Preferred Name:
Grey

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Master's

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
History, law and justice, medical

Minors:
Math, science

Nationality:
Russia

Current Location:
karakura Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese. Russian

Other Languages:

JSL

Backstory

Hayden Grey was born in Russia when he was a baby and he had a loving mother. His mother was a janitor in the school where his other brother went too. She was cleaning the halls and making sure the environment was clean. Hayden when he got older he felt like he would enjoy doing that as he saw his mother leave to work. Sometimes he was taken to the school and was able to watch his mother clean. As he watched he got happier and seemed to be very focused everytime she went to work. He got excited as he grew up he kept looking at his mother adoring her work. But soon after when he hit the age 15 his mother died.. his brother had to work for the family which therefore they moved to Japan because Russia doesn't have any high paying jobs.

His brother worked for awhile as Hayden went to school as he saw all the janitors and admired their work.. after the age of 19 he started to apply for several jobs.. as then he would have remembered the janitor job he admired so much. He then went to the school picking up an application.. but he waited till he was 20 to apply and now today he is waiting

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I believe my motivation is to keep the school a clean environment and make sure everyone is safe. I want to make sure Is learning and working in a clean environment.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

Like said before I have been a professor several times so yes I do know alot about working in a school environment

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I
feel like I should be accepted because I have had alot of experience in schoolrp as in the school working environment. And I feel like I will be qualified to help the school and make sure everything is clean!

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*
/

Additional notes about your application:

NO

Do you have any questions?:
No

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- You were blacklisted from applying for this role, contact me via Discord if you're still confused.
@KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread