Ahimotu
Ahimotu
Omega+
IGN:
Ahimotu

DATE:
22/09/2022 / 09/22/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The sounds used for the electric guitar and violin are way too loud, if possible please make their volume as close as the other instruments (such as the ukulele or acoustic guitar).

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Not only is it annoying, but sometimes when you play other instruments, those who play electric guitars or violins basically cancel out your instrument volume (a trumpet for example) by being too loud, which is honestly both bothersome for the ears, and the balance of their volumes compared to other instruments.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
+1

There are a lot of sounds that are obnoxiously loud. I don't think they've been touched in so long that they were sort of forgotten.

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
You can change this feature on your own via minecraft sound settings.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
+1 the base level of volume for some instruments are WAYYY higher than others, seemingly without much reason, it'd be amazing to fix this so they're all at a similar level :D

Ahimotu

Level 27
Ahimotu
Ahimotu
Omega+
You can change this feature on your own via minecraft sound settings.
You can but it'll make the other instruments way too low on volume because it affects instruments in general, so even those who have a decent volume. And being someone that usually plays instruments in-game, having to hear the one person playing a super bass boosted electric guitar is annoying plus it still covers the entire volume of my instrument (I usually use the ukulele and the harmonica)

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
We're working on editing / changing the sounds for the Guitar for example

Users who are viewing this thread