Notable
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Inte11ect_

What is your discord name & tag?:
Sonder Occhiolism#5865

Previous bans:
I've never been banned on the server nor do I plan to be.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say I am rather active on the server currently! There has yet to be a day where I haven’t logged on for at least an hour, yes I have no life. This will definitely change with school coming up but I’ve always managed to keep a relatively active schedule during the season, and I am great at balancing my life between online and offline - along with having multiple roles. All in all? I am really active on the server and plan on staying active for as long as I can. I have always been good at informing my higher-ups upon if I have to go inactive for any given reason. The only current issue I have is a fractured scaphoid, but I've found myself very capable of still playing.

What is your timezone?:
CST | GMT-5

List your current and past applications:
_A3he | ssss3 | Inte11ect_ (combined applications)
Caretaker Application
Event-team Application
Professor Application
Club-Leader Application
Kufkuku Maid Cafe Shop Application (employee)
Lightning Electronics Shop Application (employee)
Yeobo Shop Application (employee)

Staff Team Application
Lawyer Application #1 / #2
Librarian Application

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I’ve played on this server since 2019 and thus far have had my fair share of experiences, ranging from gang roleplay to actual roles on the server. Currently, I am on the event team on my main account _A3he, and am a professor, on my alternative account I am in college as a club leader. I would say I’ve come very far with my experiences on the server and am proud of most of the things I’ve accomplished. Basically, I have experiences spread across the entire server and dug into different aspects.

What is your motivation for applying?
As someone who has been in and out of the hospital now since I was two, I’ve grown a strong passion for finding out about different disorders that can possibly affect one's life and how they can overall affect the body. What draws me the most into Surgery? Well, I’m not sure. My theory is that it comes from my passion to be a CSI. I have always had a sparked interest in doing that range of things compared to any other thing medical-related, and I’ve finally got a shot at taking my leap to test out my knowledge on SRP! I think I personally would be a great candidate for this role.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):
Surgeon

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
From my high passion for looking into crime, and my own personal experiences with medical situations, I would say I have a fair amount of knowledge. I often listen to medical and law documentaries so that is my main source of medical knowledge, along with my family sharing similar health issues to mine. All in all? I think I have a pretty good understanding of hospital work, especially with visiting the hospital multiple times in character. So, I would say I have generalized knowledge of hospital work and am always willing and ready to learn more.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I do acknowledge the possibility of being demoted upon given valid reasoning.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do acknowledge this and agree to the terms! I think I'm pretty good at balancing my roles as I've been doing thus far.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes! I acknowledge this and will keep topics In-Character.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Ulyana Zaitsev

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female, She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Highschool
- The female went to a public Russian high school but switched to a private school that offered her a place to go. Despite Ulyana struggling to grasp language early on, she excelled highly in school in other aspects, usually getting A’s and B’s in her classes. When Ulyana graduated, she graduated with honors as almost the top student.
College - When Ulyana graduated she instantly went to college to get her medical degree, spending her days and nights in order to learn all that she could about this field, preparing herself for the ride of her life. In college, she gained a couple of close friends she could trust, having a slightly shorter term due to the honors she earned in her high school classes. Ulyana graduated college with her medical degree, ready to move on to her next step in life.

Character’s Nationality:
Russian

Character’s Marital Status:
Single, Unmarried

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Shinitoism

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Russian
Japanese

Backstory (100+ Words)
Ulyana Zaitsev was born in the year 1994 as the eldest of three siblings, all girls. She was born into a Russian family of loving parents. Her family wasn’t the richest, but they were definitely not poor - they had just enough to get by. This slightly changed with Ulyana, as she had a hard time learning the language when she was younger - therefore having to have assistance from a tutor. Luckily; this helped her quite a ton. Because of them starting to lose money from supporting their children, Ulyana’s parents sent their children to a government-paid public school so that it was less expensive.
Fast forward a few years, Ulyana turned out to have a photographic brain, making her able to excel in classes more than the other students, as she was easily able to access her notes via her brain. Moving into her highschool years, Ulyana was invited to a private school with a tuition-paid ride, and thus she went. The only issue was that it was a Japanese school, and she, therefore, had to learn Japanese - which she at first struggled to do so, but soon caught the hang of the most important words. From here on, she stayed at the top of her classes retaining mainly A’s and B’s, never dropping below. The girl graduated with honors being realatively close to the top of the class.
When Ulyana came home, she was struck with the bad news of her youngest sister’s respiratory disease that would cut her life short. This caused great loss to fall upon the family as they were now heavily burdened, and a year later, her youngest sister passed away. This caused Ulyana to select her designated path for her future in college where she went on to get her medical degree, landing here.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
Otolaryngology. Ulyana chose this specialty due to her sister's condition and how she tragically passed away, leading to her wanting to ensure that no other child or human life would have to go through such pain again. Along with this, she took general surgery so that she could do what she does best - killing two birds with one stone in the medical field, but not literally, that would be quite sad.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
General Surgery
Emergency Medicine

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
As of current, she does not have any experience that can be considered work. She is testing her luck in Karakura for the first time, literally fresh out of college. While she has occasionally assisted those in instant need, she has yet to do it professionally. This will be the biggest leap in her life thus far that could change her entire future around tremendously, as to why she hopes to potentially be brought into the emergency staff crew.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
N/A

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character;
Ulyana is a laid-back Russian female, with mid-length blonde hair, complimenting her hazel eyes. She seemed to always wear a mysterious tone of purple, and smelled of strawberries! A refreshing touch to her aura. The girl had pretty much perfect skin, aside from two noticeable scars; the first on her right wrist, and the second on her stomach. She always seems to be someone on the more laid-back side, or relatively shy and for the most part, this is true but it's due to her anxiety consistently eating away at her soul, it's quite depressing.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Generalized | Ulyana is one of the most laid-back people you will ever meet, rarely snapping at people no matter the situation, only in dire need. She is classified as the ‘chill one’ in her family. The girl is also the odd one of the bunch in slight terms since she rarely starts up conversations - seeming introverted when in reality she simply cannot trust strangers. This, however, does not prevent her from doing her job.
On-Duty | On duty my character is open-minded and fast receptive, meaning she is fast and ready to go at any moment. Despite her normal laid-back attitude, it seems that she saves all of her pent-up energy helping people in the hospital, not being too afraid to converse with strangers, yet, this does not mean she in any way trusts them more than her family.
Off-Duty | Contrary to on-duty; Ulyana is extremely cautious with who she speaks to, usually staying in her home and rarely leaving unless need be. When at home, or out and about, she tends to always be on guard - she clearly had some sort of trust issues. Despite all of this, she is a rather kind person to those she knows personally.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
It really depends on the type of person who Ulyana is with. If she is with someone she can trust and is also a decent acquaintance she works phenomenally with people! However, if she is with someone new to whom she has never met she will take a while to warm up to them, but if it’s someone she knows she cannot trust; Uylana will actively not work with them, as would anyone in this situation. All in all? If they prove themselves trustworthy, teamwork can be easily accomplished! She is willing to talk to people if she is forced to, or it is required of her - and she is completely fine with that as long as she finds that person has no ulterior intentions.

What plans does your character have for the future?
My character plans on proceeding with her dreams of being a surgeon, capable of helping people, while at the same time providing for herself and her younger sister so that they can thrive. As currently, they have no source of funds. Ulyana wants to make her time in the faction as enjoyable as she possibly can, for herself and her fellow employees. Ulyana just wants to live a peaceful life away from the chaos back in her hometown with her sister, trying to find them a house that they can live in together and share. She really just wants a chill life.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
As I said above, describing how my character is on-duty versus off-duty, she is a very laid-back person - at least, this is how people perceive her. In reality, she knows how drowned in stress she is, the anxiety that eats her up day by day. It’s quite sad how different reality is from the image. That is how she perceives herself - an untrusting mess of a person, gurl has been through some hard times.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 227
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
The Hospital Higher-Ups appreciate your interest in the faction, and after
carefully reviewing your application, we have decided to, unfortunately,
deny your application.

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction,
but we have made this decision based on the following reason(s):

- CAPACITY: Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we
often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as
better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put
into their application.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (alex!#4532) via Discord so that we can solve
any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread