players online

Interracial Club

buvet

Level 11
INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name): lovingherr

RPName of Club Leader: Natalie Estella

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): OKA#3291

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord: CLICK to be sent to our discord server.

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I believe many people would be UP for the job, but not many people would be able to actually fallow through. As having a character who stands for the justice and awareness of cultures and racial topics are often harassed heavily, sometimes that can be a bit too much. I’m also very active, and willing to spend hours to work on club events, club ideas, and future ideas for how the club can help ALL students with their issues and dedicate mycharacter to this.

I also believe it will not be hard for me to remain active, as there will always be racial and cultural differences that we could and will work on!

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club:
Interracial Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
(minimum of 5)

[01] Farah Najjar | Ponnbie
[02] ‘Curry’ G. Y. | papichulocurry
[03] Eimi Ishikawa | velvetkisscs
[04] Leilana Haukea | laylaswife
[05] Riku J. Adelaide | RikuDayoooo
[06] Zacharie T. Edgeworth | zacizach
[07] Kazuki Alioua | Accyl

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN: Majdouline Alioua | majdouline

What is your motivation for creating this club: I’m aware of many cultural and racial issues not only in the real world but the ones that have set in ICly, and would be willing to share the injustice and spread awareness no matter the cost of IC relationships.

I would be able to help everyone share their voices, and either that be on cultural differences overlapping with the simple citizens or students and then a way to fix that, and lastly, the many racial issues we all know are faced ICly. My character has been known to call out injustice and racism, and unlike others when I need to be I am completely capable of being calm and peaceful to get my goals especially when it is to spread awareness and debate on help to be accessible for our students of color (SOC).

What activities could your club do?:
(Work out one club members only activity & one school club event)

A culture showcase
This event can not only be a school club event OR a club member event. The only difference is that it would be smaller and secluded to JUST club members.

In the sense that it is open to the school, we will all showcase our cultures. We will gather a presentation that involves, any cultural food, cultural events, cultural clothing, and more!
if we have too many of the same culture, we will simply ask certain people do to research on another culture to spread awareness and appreciation rather than appropriate it! To research you could, interview students, grab a text book or regular book from the library, online research from a verified article, and more!

Racial Issue Change
This will be limited to only club members as many people during certain times could turn to violence.

We would discuss a story to be done by the journalist club, this will be a story spreading awareness about government violence to our SOC and more.

Next we could make posters, and ask to hang them up around the school to simply catch someones eye so that they ask us what we do and maybe even ask for help!

We could also throw a peaceful march or protest, of course this would remain a hundred percent civil, and if it in any way turns violent we will gracefully leave.

How could your club benefit the School?:
In summary, our club will be able to spread awareness to cultural diversity and religions that have no voice. This will make our students feel comfortable in our town, school, and make them feel safe from the racism and disrespect that is faced!

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned? It will be very helpful for us to have a open space to keep tabs on all of the stories we are trying to share, a private and quiet place to work without harassment, and a secluded place to hold showcases of cultures and other events we will plan!

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?: All I will ask, is that they come open minded and respectful to all voices with in our club and outside of it.

Last edited:

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, I've chosen to deny you for the following reasons.
- Compared to the other applications currently in, I am afraid that this one is not up to par with our current 2 slots.
- There could have been further elaboration on event ideas and general plans.
- While I think that your club is a wonderful idea generally, forms of discrimination including racism are already very prohibited IC on the server, hence there would be not many issues to discuss in the first place.
- I do think that you have the potential and skills to become a club leader, so I encourage you to reapply in the future, whether you choose to stick to a theme along the lines of this one or create an entirely new idea.

Users who are viewing this thread