mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Interview With A Karakura Police Officer

Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+

I am Sugiyama Sustrai coming to you from the Journalist Community today we will be Interviewing one of the Karakura Police Cadets!

Sugiyama:
Okay lets get started with the interview by starting with me asking what got you into being a cop? What started this all?​

S. ‘Bastian, Martinez:
Well... If by that you mean why I decided to start as a police officer, I could say that it came out of nowhere, really. One day I was in high school, wondering what to do with my life, and I saw a poster announcing the KPD. At first I thought it'd be something that I wouldn't be able to achieve, but here I am. The more the time passed, the bigger the interest grew in me

Sugiyama:
Have you and all your other cadets gotten closeR and closer the more you worked together?

S. ‘Bastian, Martinez:
I could say so, yeah. It's like High School, in a way. You start, you get to know your colleagues, you train together, and the more the time passes, the stronger the bond between each other becomes. The wave of cadets, including me, are probably one of the something that I wouldn't be able to achieve, but here I am. The more the time passed, the bigger the interest grew in me.

Sugiyama:
What's it like to have to be careful, fearing for your life, everytime you leave the station?

S. ‘Bastian, Martinez:
Well, I believe that I speak for every colleague of mine when I say that we don't really fear being killed. I mean, of course, we appreciate our lives, and we want to keep on living to save everyone else's lives. However, when becoming a police officer, one starts feeling that the emotion of saving people overcomes the feeling of fear of getting killed

Sugiyama:
Isn't it hard to have to be on-duty for almost the whole week?

S. ‘Bastian, Martinez:
About that... I'll respond with another question. Would you rather be free, yet have nothing to do, or be busy, yet be entertained by doing something you like?

Sugiyama:
That is something I should’ve thought of!

Sugiyama:
How do you feel about the huge amount of gangs in the city?

S. ‘Bastian, Martinez:
Regarding that, we've gotten many complaints saying that the KPD is useless, and that we even hand weapons to them. About this, I must say that all of those are hoaxes. None of them are actually true. You see, the thing is that Karakura has this one idealistic way of thinking that gangs will save Karakura and, despite the fact that none of them actually thrive, they still keep determined to keep on going. Despite this, we will always be avaliable to help citizens with any report they'd like to tell our department. We will also stay determined to stop this madness once and for all, no matter what the cost is

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Awesome news report— you could’ve added a sort of ending to end your report and greet your viewers, but yeah- it looks perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread