mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Introduction | ItRini

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega

Hello! A lot of you know me as Rini which is fine because thats exactly who I am! This is my introduction post cause I'm honestly just jumping on this bandwagon and what not. So stick around for some good SRP tales.

IGNS
I have a few alts on SRP along with a handful of ign changes SO heres a small list of them!!

ItRini
- oeols
- HyruIe
- sprowt
- pokepuffs
- softgoths

rinis
bugtoot
subauwu
COFFLNS

proud to say these are the igns here to stay for a while but if you knew me in the past it would be under these igns!!

So not my proudest acknowledgement but as many others I'm sure have; my friend found this server and decided to join it as a joke; AS YOU DO. The first three days consisted of me and said friend doing as what is known as "green tag shena****ns". Who would think a minecraft roleplay server was fun? Yeah that was a big slap to the face since now this has been my last 6 month addiction.

Once the addiction started to set in I was adopted by a couple of lovely people along with my friend which we spent a good two to three months vibing with and when push came to shove we went our separate ways but with a handful of new friends. I found an addiction to buying customs and trying to find a place I can find comfort in on the server. But for now, its applications and making new friends!

From student council to track team, college to shrine maiden, I can be found all over the server doing something I never saw myself doing 6 months ago. I have made a ton of friends who I would gladly call family now and they all know who they are and I wouldnt give em up for anything!

FACTS

Roleplay History?
If any of you remember a old website called Gaiaonline? Yeah thats where it started. That crazy websites thats been around longer than it probably should of. Is it my proudest moment? No. Did it help me to write paragraph on paragraph of pure detail roleplay? Yes. So at least I came out with something. We can talk about my short time on DeivantArt but as anyone who did share the same fate as me knows; its not a topic worth remembering.

Why the name Rini?
So the reason I put this question in is because I love to test peoples knowledge of it. Sadly, no one EVER has called me out on going by this. When I was very young I loved Sailor Moon, Rini was the DIC dubs name. She was my favorite character so when I started coming online and wanted a like "alliance" name for myself, Rini was the pick and 9 years later the name stuck.

Im a young lady who spends most of her time messing around on the server itself, sewing and creating her own cosplays, enjoying a good anime and many other very weeby things; feel free to hit me up for a good weeb talk I'm always here to flex my Fire Emblem Chrom collection! If I'm not on SRP, I'm on my switch playing various games or working on your art commissions but I'm fairly easy to find!

Hope to see you all around on the server!

Last edited:

Demurity

Level 35
"Who would think a minecraft roleplay server was fun? Yeah that was a big slap to the face since now this has been my last 6 month addiction."
FELT THAT.
also hi rini love you queen ;u;

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
Yeah also don’t mention that I got yelled at by college professor carm capitani before saying I was going to smack your [ redacted ] harder than naruto :’)
KJHJSFKJDFK I CANT- IM LAUGHING SO HARD

Users who are viewing this thread