mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Introduction owo

greehn

Level 111
Eee I'm bored so I'll make one of these and hope I do it correctly. probably won't.

So uh hi- if you've stalked me enough you probably know I usually play as Haru K. so like most people call me Haru now since he's my first character- and the one I play as most I have one other character and I've played as them once. So I mean like if we're goin all fancy introductions, feel free to call me Haru ig

Anyways- I'm an anxious loser from the Eastern depths of heat in the US, you can probably guess where. I'm like mentally 7 years old and physically a hermit that does nothing but stay in the house all day.. and play Minecraft- I draw too but h (I drew the pic I use as my icon hhh). I'm not really that interesting, I'm probably a weeb. (cough, I am, cough)
My discord is haru k#8460 if you wanna like, add me and talk to me i guess? I mean like I'm always fine with talkin to people so pew pew hmu bUT calls aren't really my thing- I never talk oops.
Also, if you talk to me, expect me to correct your grammar uwu

By the way- I play on the server WAaaAAyy too much like 3:00 P.M. - 3:00 A.M (breaks ofc) on weekdays and honestly I probably shouldn't- but that just means you can see me more :) which is not a good thing; I'm a big doodoo head uwu
i think im drunk its 12:41 am and i got like no sleep can someone please send help?

mmm whoever is reading this ily <3
welcome and, you should get some rest if you're up at 12:41..

alexander!

Level 47
Eee I'm bored so I'll make one of these and hope I do it correctly. probably won't.

So uh hi- if you've stalked me enough you probably know I usually play as Haru K. so like most people call me Haru now since he's my first character- and the one I play as most I have one other character and I've played as them once. So I mean like if we're goin all fancy introductions, feel free to call me Haru ig

Anyways- I'm an anxious loser from the Eastern depths of heat in the US, you can probably guess where. I'm like mentally 7 years old and physically a hermit that does nothing but stay in the house all day.. and play Minecraft- I draw too but h (I drew the pic I use as my icon hhh). I'm not really that interesting, I'm probably a weeb. (cough, I am, cough)
My discord is haru k#8460 if you wanna like, add me and talk to me i guess? I mean like I'm always fine with talkin to people so pew pew hmu bUT calls aren't really my thing- I never talk oops.
Also, if you talk to me, expect me to correct your grammar uwu

By the way- I play on the server WAaaAAyy too much like 3:00 P.M. - 3:00 A.M (breaks ofc) on weekdays and honestly I probably shouldn't- but that just means you can see me more :) which is not a good thing; I'm a big doodoo head uwu
i think im drunk its 12:41 am and i got like no sleep can someone please send help?

mmm whoever is reading this ily <3
Ello!! Hope you have a noice time here. :P

Users who are viewing this thread