Introduction | Subject_725

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+

1.png

[INTRODUCTION]
Hey everyone! My name is Subject_725, also known as Uncapitable. Today I will introduce myself to the SchoolRP Community, this is something I had to do a long time ago, but kept forgetting every day to do it. Anyways, with that being said, let's get right to the topic!

[HOW I GOT ADDICTED TO THIS SERVER]
How did I find this server? And how am I so addicted to it? Well, here is your answer: 2 years ago, on one normal day, I got bored. I was playing on my PC and I literally had nothing to do on it, I did play some Minecraft PvP and etc., but doing just the same thing every day isn't fun. So I decided to visit some cool Minecraft servers online. I was searching for almost 15-20 minutes, until I found a server called play.schoolrp.net. I decided to join the server, and as soon as I joined it, I got greeted and welcomed by a lot of staff members and players on it, that gave me a sort of feeling that I joined the right server. Anyways, how did I get addicted to it? Well, here is answer two: I was playing on the server for almost a week from the day I joined for the first time. Each day I played on it, was worth giving/wasting my time on it. I first, did not have a lot of experience with roleplaying, but the more I played, the more knowledge I got and the more experienced I went. I've been playing on the server for almost 3 years, and I'm still not bored. The staff members on the server are really kind and nice aswell. Sometimes they might be a little ignorant, you just have to be patient and eventually they will answer you. -

[PERSONAL INFORMATION]
So, once again, my name is Subject_725. No, of course this is not my real name. (funny moment) I never mentioned my real name, so here we go: my name is Alex, but you can just call me once again whatever you want, just don't make it offensive or sensitive - I'm 15 years old and I am from The Netherlands. I can talk Dutch, English, a little French and Arabic. I'm a male and I love helping people, in real life, on the server and etc.

[SOCIAL MEDIA]
I did have a Instagram account, but I deleted it for personal reasons. Anyways if your seeking for any other Social Media accounts I might have, feel free to add me, look at the list down below! ⚘

Discord - Subject#4191
SchoolRP Forum - https://schoolrp.net/members/imraicyy.6772/
Instagram (New account) - @subject_725

[ENDING]
Sadly this will be the end of my introduction, I hope I gave you guys as much knowledge as you need to know about me, and I wish you all a safe, and wealthy weekend! :)

[18][Grade-12][Journalist] Lucien Maddox
Discord - Subject#4191
-
(The Introduction part was kind of glitched, my apologies for that)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread