mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Introduction

V3rneko

Level 3
Uhm... Heyo!

So I'm kind of new to this forum (not so much the rp, I'm just very very quiet, and my game crashes often whenever I come on). My name's....I don't think I can really reveal my real name here, but... If you'd like to refer to me by my username, you can call me V3, Neko, or just Verhexen (my username's full name is Verhexen Neko Version 3 'cause I flopped the first two renditions of my online personality orz).

Anyways, as the name suggests, I'm just someone who really likes cats, but I can't really have any or interact with strays because people say I'm bad luck or something like that. So...if you know me irl, you'd often see me just say hi to cats from a distance.

I may be creepy or scary, but don't worry, that's just how I'm perceived most of the time, even if I don't interact with anyone. I promise I'm just awkward, and uhm...okay to be around? Like...that big brother character who's seen as a creep for being too quiet or avoiding interaction, but can be really nice if you really meet him. (I mainly lurk, but if you do see me, don't be afraid to say hi or chat, eh?)

...I'm sorry, I'm not used to human interaction in general, so I'm not good with starting conversations, so I only respond when spoken to! Ah, but I look forward to meeting new friends on here, so...I'll be in your care! ^^

I hope we can be great friends. Sorry for the messy intro, but I hope it's alright!

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
W H Y XDDDDD
WHY NO

Users who are viewing this thread