mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Introductions!

Sub01

Level 2
Hello! My IGN is Sub01! I used to play Minecraft back in 2016 and took a break for around 2 and a half years! When I first got back, I checked back on the servers and there are a lot of changes which surprised me! A lot of popular servers back then has barely any players now and the community is quite unregulated there compared to a few years ago! So I decided to just search up a roleplay game, since back then, Town of Salem is a game that really introduced the idea of roleplay to me. So I found this server in the top list of the Roleplay server recommendation list. I just joined this server a few days ago! Nice to meet you all!

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Hello! My IGN is Sub01! I used to play Minecraft back in 2016 and took a break for around 2 and a half years! When I first got back, I checked back on the servers and there are a lot of changes which surprised me! A lot of popular servers back then has barely any players now and the community is quite unregulated there compared to a few years ago! So I decided to just search up a roleplay game, since back then, Town of Salem is a game that really introduced the idea of roleplay to me. So I found this server in the top list of the Roleplay server recommendation list. I just joined this server a few days ago! Nice to meet you all!
Hey! Welcome to the SchoolRP Community! We’d love to have you in here with us! :))

Users who are viewing this thread