players online

Denied Iphone76's Event Team Application

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
IGN: Iphone76

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server: I try to get on for at least 1-2 hours but if I don't work I tend to play a little longer at about 8-9 hours. I have never been punished before on the server.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Tutor (Unchecked)
Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

Iphone#6834
What is your timezone and country of residence?:

USA and UTC -5
What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
While I don't have the most experience in the world I have worked on making and planning events for awhile now probably marking the fourth year soon. While my experience on mc might not be the longest road I have put sweat and tears into making sure events are fun and exciting for everyone who participates. I understand that which such a large community you have to change the ideas around. You can't just do only pvp events or only art events. You have to mix them between discord and server related ones as well like a singing event and a Purge event. This mix is something thats good to have and without it you dry up the servers events and just make them not worth participating in anymore. They shouldn't happen every week but they also shouldn't happen only once a month. It's good to have small events maybe once a week with small prizes that are only announced on the server and then a big event once a month that is announced. These small events can be as small as ice skating or searching for an item for a prize. Then you have the large event which can be something like tntrun or an art event like the current one being hosted.
Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:

One of them would require some sort of plugin to work as I don't know if you allow plugins to be used for events or not

1. A tntrun event: It would be a 200x200 platform with four levels with a void at the bottom. The last person alive would win. You could do three rounds and each round could have a different of similar prize as the last and depending on what server they play as in for example they play frp they could get skin crates but if they play srp it could be a rank upgrade or a custom item depending on how large the prize pool is. For an event like this it would require the use of a plugin so it would be a bit harder to run and make but the platform and map would be easily done with world edit in around 30 minutes. Depending on how many players show up we could lower or raise the prize pool aswell. For the event you would start in a box above the arena and then dropped in where the tnt wouldn't at first frop giving you around 10 seconds to spread out before they start to drop. After the 10 seconds the event would start and the floor below you would begin to drop away. The last one alive at the end would be the winner of the round and we could do up to three round or more depending on the prize pool and the amount of players that show up.
2. Run from the beast: It would be a parkour event where one event team member would be giving a diamond sword and has to kill everyone before reaching the end of the course. The course would be split into 5 sections and the beginning of each section would have a checkpoint that the players can use. The ones who survive the first round would play a second round if more than 6 people survived and we would keep playing until only 6 people are alive and they would be determined as the winners. If possible we could also build a second course and the winners of the first would compete on that one if there are more than six players remaining. If at the end of the course there are less than six players remaining (example: 3) then the last (for example it would be 3) three people that dies would also receive a prize for making it that far into the game. Players can hide from the beast within the parkour area but in order to win you have to make it to the finish line.
3. I think that you might already be doing this so incase of that I will provide a fourth one below. A talent show: For this the use of a discord server would be needed. For this event we could also build a stage on the minecraft server so that players can also do in game talents if they want to and can be on stage while performing for some extra fun moments (/kill them if the judges all vote no). By using both it will be a little harder to do but it can make it a whole lot more fun for those involved if done properly. There would have to be an application and a cutoff on how many people can perform depending on how many applications get sent in to participate in the event.
4. (Incase the one before is already been done) The event team shouldn't be limited to just making new things. Working with existing groups as well like the underground street racing group to host a racing event around the city to find out who the fastest person is. To make it even more interesting you can get a few police officers involved and have them give chase to the racers and turn it into an escape game where they have to escape the police and get to a certain location to be considered safe. The first five people to reach that location would be considered the winners. In terms of just a regular race it would be the three fastest people would be considered the winners and receive a prize.​

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply; however, we have chosen to deny your application. The event ideas given are not suitable for the server nor are they unique. In addition to that, it is worth nothing that event team is NOT limited to just making new things. They are encouraged to create ongoing storylines, with both flash events and event zones (and major events alike). Compared to other applicants as well, this application is shorter and does not provide the quality we are looking for in future event team members.​

Users who are viewing this thread