Check out our YouTube channel.

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

irene's college application x6

Discussion in 'College Applications' started by Eirene, May 23, 2020.

1. Eirene

Eirene Australia Level 1

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    IGN: Irene Matron

Discord Tag: Itssolargamers#0505

Current Grade: 12

Previous Applications: I have applied five other times but I wasn't accepted

Any Bans/Kicks: I do not have any bans and or kicks

I have not been kicked or banned

What is your motivation for applying for College?:

My motivation for attending college is that I want to go further into my roleplay. I want to be able to do more things that in high school I could not do. the experiences and knowledge I have gathered over the past 6 years being at the high school are astonishing. I have learned new skills and made new friends along the way. I would be extremely excited to be applying for college. this is preparing us for what is gonna happen in the real world, these applications may be hard and or easy for some people but its what we must do in the real-life to get jobs and or into college. I think going through college would help give me a hand overseeing the near future of me after being in college.

How should a College Student behave during class?:

A college should behave during class is respectful (when you have a question you need to raise your hand and wait till you are picked on) and responsible they should also be taking notes, being on time furthermore not disrupting the class because they are in college, they are old enough to understand what is expected of them including how they are meant to act in class they are the role model for the younger grades.

How should a College Student speak to School Staff?:

College students should speak to school staff with respect and treat them with respect because they are adults and they are there to teach not to fight with college students who should know how to speak to an adult and or school staff.

You see another College Student being immature and possibly harming school property, What do you do?:

If I saw someone being immature and possibly harming school property, I would report them to a staff member and try to calm them down and warn them that if they are being immature and harming school property that they could be moved down to grade 12

Do you understand you can be kicked from College and placed back down to Grade-12 for acting immature and disruptive?:

I am fully aware that I can be placed back down to Grade-12 for acting immature and disruptive.

In-Character Information

Character Name: Irene Matron

Characters Date of Birth: 17/02/2002

Character Description:5"9', she is pale, has teal hair with werewolf ears and tail. has a self-confident issue. she is emotionless, she likes to help out around the school and community she has been bullied for 10 years.

Year of Graduation:2020

High-school Achievements: (Awards, Tokens Received. etc.)

Math award for giving it a go

Age Graduated: 18

Backstory:[300 Words]

Irene was born in Canada Hamilton while living in Canada the education there wasn’t the best so we moved Australia Sydney the education was better and irene was getting the education she needs to be able to get her dream job of being a teacher but her dad was taken to jail because he had killed Irene’s mom in front of Irene’s face. Irene has no siblings and she lives alone she likes to help out a lot around the school in the past few years at the school she has helped out at the office and the nurse’s office. When she leaves school, she wants to work at Karakura school she loves everything about the school, and it got the nicest students and teachers. She is a very confident young woman and is always helping out in every way she had a sickness called idiopathic nephrotic syndrome which is a kidney disorder

But even having a sickness she still tried very hard in school to make sure her dream job was going to be able to happen it's not very easy to learn with a learning disorder to its very hard.

IC Letter:(Address the letter to the 'Dean') (The letter must be 150 words) (The letter must be from the perspective of YOUR character) (Use a standard letter format)

Dear Mr. Dean

My name is Irene Matron, I have waited for 12 years to be at this spot in time to finally write a letter to apply for College. I know there are probably a bunch of students who’s letters are way better then mine but I understand that life is not always fair I wanted to say thank you for allowing me to attend your amazing school for the past years I always wanted a challenge and at your school, I got a challenge and it is made me work harder and to learn things I have never learnt before so thank you. In the past 12 years, I have learnt so many different things and your school has made me smile and want to come and learn your staff have to help me boost my grades and to be more confident in myself and believe in my learning

Sincerely

Irene Matron