mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

IS karakura technically an exchange school?

squ0mp

Level 5
I mean, there's a ton of characters who aren't Japanese and moved to Japan to go to Karakura, so wouldnt Karakura technically be an exchange school??????

squ0mp

Level 5
i dont think i can handle any more non-japanese characters. might as well start a purge in karakura.
I think it's nice that there's a wide range of characters that are not all Japanese. Karakura is obviously not your average town, so it's only natural for the student body to not be your average person.

Totalore

Level 138
I think it's nice that there's a wide range of characters that are not all Japanese. Karakura is obviously not your average town, so it's only natural for the student body to not be your average person.
theres a place in some countries where its natural to see a mass of different nationalities. but karakura isnt supposed to be one of them. its fine to have some different nationalities for your characters, but, honestly, its a bit unrealistic to have a few certain nationalities for your characters.

now, i know some people will say "yeah but srp doesnt hold all the aspects of real life." fair point, fair point, but this is japan. you cant just make a town where the main population isnt japanese. its not very realistic and kind of ruins the experience.

this is HUGE for korean characters. its pretty unrealistic seeing families of koreans in japan, since a lot of japanese has a certain hatred for them. i get it, the majority of karakura isnt japanese, even though it should be, but you have to think of the IC japanese characters, in and out of karakura.

there are also a few non-japanese characters in positions meant for japanese.

i should stop ranting.

answer to your question:
yes, every non-japanese character should a foreign exchange student. very rare to, if not impossible, to see a foreign student that isnt an exchange student. this is just based off some of my readings on the internet.

we do have some japanese or people who live in japan on here. idk if they'll actually respond to this but who knows.

fatetales02

Level 1
I like the idea that Karakura is working with a non-Japanese high school/college and they send students between the school to study abroad. My real life college does that which is why I'm cool with the idea!

Totalore

Level 138
I like the idea that Karakura is working with a non-Japanese high school/college and they send students between the school to study abroad. My real life college does that which is why I'm cool with the idea!
this is basically foreign exchange

Totalore

Level 138
hey told the lore team about this & now karakura's an exchange school
please stop I don't think I can handle anymore god damn non-japanese characters

we have like four Japanese characters I'm gonna cry fcyr yc ryc ryc cyr cryei74g5by4387rbfr

Totalore

Level 138
hey guyz i have three japanese characters that i currently play ur welcome
not enough

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
hey im the lore team, i know this mightve been unintentional but thanks for giving us the idea @sourcoward itll be built upon later probably hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread