mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Is there a way to make a new acc for another char?

Flying Dogs

Level 5
I've heard that you can make other accounts for new characters- Would that mean you'd have to buy minecraft again? or just create another account? Or is it just that people make new characters on the same account? I'm really confused- Any help would be appreciated.

Therealnougsoc

Level 10
nougsoc
nougsoc
Fundraiser+
You wouldn't have to buy Minecraft again, just use a different Microsoft Account. And people do both, but most people I know make different characters on one account. You can do that by having the skins on hand through the wardrobe and having the RPnames and descriptions in a document so they can be easily copied and pasted.

Flying Dogs

Level 5
You wouldn't have to buy Minecraft again, just use a different Microsoft Account. And people do both, but most people I know make different characters on one account. You can do that by having the skins on hand through the wardrobe and having the RPnames and descriptions in a document so they can be easily copied and pasted.
Thank you, I appreciate your help! Unfortunately, I only have one Microsoft account. I make my own outfits for my character, so I won't have room to add another onto the same account. I will most likely just stick with one character.

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
I've heard that you can make other accounts for new characters- Would that mean you'd have to buy minecraft again? or just create another account? Or is it just that people make new characters on the same account? I'm really confused- Any help would be appreciated.
I have at least five characters on the same account, my main two being Karl “Axis” Acton, who is currently in jail so I can’t play as him until he’s bailed or the release date (08/14/23) or unless the KPD confirms PrisonRP, and Danh V. Angeloff-Lawliet, who is currently my main. I have a few other characters that aren’t as major but I play as them from time to time. You can manage multiple characters on the same account however it can be a bit hard sometimes, like me, I somehow manage it myself despite my more popular character being the one in jail.

Users who are viewing this thread